Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

hahahahh.. this thread was how many pages ?
497 ~498
Then a particular user deleted their 10 pages worth of comments, today started at 486

Now.. we reached 482 (4 pages are also missing today)

I mean, at this rate.. we may reach page 200 before Nov 19th's release XDDD so many of you guys said regrettable stuff, didn't you ? XD

I will keep my comments though.. they contain some good ideas for future writing (some delusions and the likes XDD)

They are about 70 ~75 pages of hard labor XD, so no

last edited at Oct 2, 2017 4:44PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

I will keep my comments though.. they contain some good ideas for future writing (some delusions and the likes XDD)

They are about 70 ~75 pages of hard labor XD, so no

Yes, please keep them Nora!

joined Feb 4, 2017

hehehe.. I am lazy and annoying by nature.. why would I remove my comments XDD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

That Dowon girl looks like someone who does drugs or has been starved for a week imo. Nothing matters though I'm pretty sure she is as good in bed as the other characters are.

joined Feb 8, 2016

it's almost november, anyone knows when the follow up is going to be released? if i remember right, they said around november.

joined Feb 4, 2017

sia ue

That Dowon girl looks like someone who does drugs or has been starved for a week imo. Nothing matters though I'm pretty sure she is as good in bed as the other characters are.

not all of them are good in bed.. think about the pillow queen who does nothing but getting horny XD

sayuri12

it's almost november, anyone knows when the follow up is going to be released? if i remember right, they said around november.

19th of Nov.

joined Feb 8, 2016

thanks Nora! something to look forward to then after being really busy lately.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

TG just updated her cover photo on twitter. God, her drawing skills are awesome now.

Seju is stunning.

joined Feb 4, 2017

new chapter is there everyone XD

reminded me of how much I love this Manhwa.. how it badly ended

the cute memories.. arghhh (conflicted feelings )

last edited at Nov 18, 2017 8:49AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

-gf's asking me to sleep already(coz I'm sick)
-I kept on going gaga over Seju and told her that I'm gonna wait for the new release even if it worsen
-gf gave sarcastic remarks about the queen
-a switch flipped
-we had a fight
-Seju first before anything else loooool

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Lol, this is not how I want for SejuxSumin's flashbacks, I want to know how they got close, lolll, how did Sumin get to be close to that rich cold kid named Seju, lollll

But well, I still kinda like the chap, lollll

And wow, there will be a little bit more than 10 chaps for this one side story alone. WOW! That could beat all of SejuxSumin's interactions in the main series already, lol

P.S: I still can not get over the new banner, Sumin's jacket, Seju's side glance and the light illuminates her face. The art is beyond anything

last edited at Nov 18, 2017 10:39AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

P.S: I still can not get over the new banner, Sumin's jacket, Seju's side glance and the light illuminates her face. The art is beyond anything

and the ring yoonie ... the ring as well!

the highlight is the Pager.. and Sumin's desire to be connected to Seju always. and as suspected, she was the first to fall in love. 2003, no rings yet.. knowing that they broke up in 2005, there is so much to tell.
and even 1998 seems to be after the cotton candy scene

LustGreed
awwww, so good to see you again :D
we have over 10 chapters of Seju XD the good part of the story though now it is a bitter sweet side story.
I am a bit not over the main story way of ending and then this side story starts as if Sumin is a bit sad about Seju disappearing totally of her life.. argh

conflicted feelings !!

last edited at Nov 18, 2017 11:00AM

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

I really don't like Sumin and yet I still can't get over that Seju and her didn't get back together even though she's not worth it. Why these feelings.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Nora89
I'm here for 10 chapters of torture..i'm definitely a masochist..xD and I'm not over with it too..even if Seju and Sumin chose different path, I don't really care..xD I have my own story in my head and this thread probably played a big part, especially your theories..looool I'm only following the story to see Seju's perfection..
I wonder if what I'm saying even make any sense..I might lack coherence due to high fever haha

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

and the ring yoonie ... the ring as well!

First time seeing a high school girl wearing that many rings, lollll

the highlight is the Pager.. and Sumin's desire to be connected to Seju always.

I love the scene when Seju waited for Sumin's message, lolll. Kinda cute =))))))

and as suspected, she was the first to fall in love. 2003, no rings yet.. knowing that they broke up in 2005, there is so much to tell.

That's weird. They were having sex, that means the ring should already be there @@

and even 1998 seems to be after the cotton candy scene

I think it was the same year. We were right about the part they havent dated yet at that moment though.

Honestly though, I dont like the flashback in the car much, lollllll. The scene with Sumin without bras is fun but overall, I dont like that flashback, I dont like the mature content, I think, it reminded me of SuminxSungji's couple with all of their sex and how it lacks of emotion. i know its different but well, lollll. I like it way much more when they showed the high school scenes, both of them are so cute.

Anyway, true to my thought, their moments at the beginning of their relationship is different from SuminxSungji, lolllll. Shy, cute and childish =)))))))). Which is good, because I've always considered SuminxSungji is too fast and lack of shy and fluttering moments.

joined Jun 6, 2016

Sigh... I know I should move on .... and sumin and seju isn’t perfect, but I still think sumin x seju is better than other ship....

Can in the spin off sungji and sumin broken up and sumin end up together with seju? Lol... seju has let go completely of sumin..... if they’re fate to be... .....but I know... I should move on! Damn.

last edited at Nov 18, 2017 11:23AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Nora89

Oh, btw, you're wrong though, Nora.

10 chaps are for this side story alone. So to see Seju, we should have way more than 10 chaps. Next side story is also about Seju and I think Seju and this Dowon's story should be around the first side story's length or longer, since their story needs a lot of story-telling.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

NozoEli_trash Vanbun

Dont think too much of what will not happen though xDDDDD. Like right now, I totally dont think much of the main story anymore, it ends and I accept the way it is. I only focus on what this side story is showing me, and completely dont think about all the "what-ifs" and I find myself thoroughly enjoy the chap and how cute they were xDDDDDD

joined Jun 6, 2016

Sumin is freakin cute here....... I think seju like a cute girl lol..... she even want to pet sumin here.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

yoonie0104
I had this fave shoujo manga(also love triangle) which ended 4 years ago but still dissatisfied with the ending till now. It doesn't bother my everyday life but still fucks with my brain every time I remember it. It fucks me less now tho. I also feel the same way with wdtfs. No matter how long it has ended, I'd always be bitter about it. Yes, I would definitely enjoy seeing all these Seju moments and at the same time, would feel discontented with how it turned out(there will always be something in my brain that's telling me "it could have been better"). Haha that's just how my brain works.

last edited at Nov 18, 2017 12:12PM

joined May 18, 2017

Ugh.

Here I am as well. Far too much Sumin on this chapter but Seju looked gorgeous.

I thought it would be more about “HOW they met” if we are going to see their juvenile romance, it was only fair to show us who confessed to who and how.

And can someone tell me what Sumin is saying in the first few panels? Are these her memories?

joined Feb 4, 2017

NozoEli_trash

I really don't like Sumin and yet I still can't get over that Seju and her didn't get back together even though she's not worth it. Why these feelings.

EXACTLY.. you explained how I felt XD
I don't like Sumin's character, yet I like to see her with Seju.. something about their story together is so touching and rich of emotions no matter how small the scene is.

LustGreed

please try to rest, as yoonie said, we still have 10 chapters for this side story alone.. more good stuff to come. I apologise again for misinterpreting the story and dragging others with me to the "WDTFS ending" rehab XD. That's being said, no matter how much I reread the story, I do believe that the ending has changed at some point and I am guessing that started when Gaji needed help for the drawing.. so we are talking about ch88. nothing I say is definitive tho.

yoonie0104

First time seeing a high school girl wearing that many rings, lollll

I never saw a highschooler reserve a whole restaurant for her friend and herself XD either!

That's weird. They were having sex, that means the ring should already be there @@

that's the weird part.. where is it XDD this ring drove me crazy and still is!

I think it was the same year. We were right about the part they havent dated yet at that moment though.

you were right back in the day though.. they didn't go to the same school.. I remember that argument XD

The more I enjoy the cute scenes, the harder it is for me to accept the main story's ending

last edited at Nov 18, 2017 1:56PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I have to admit (after a full re-read of the story) that I don’t get all the love for Seju as a character. I do understand the position that Sungji is rather underdeveloped as a protagonist, but Seju seems to me to be a classic needy, manipulative ex who exists to cause trouble for the main pair. Her feelings do seem genuine, even though a real relationship with Sumin is well past its expiration date, and she has a not uninteresting poor-little-rich-girl backstory to explain her present-day behavior, but the reaction here seems to go well beyond “at least she’s cooler than the bland Sungji.”

I don’t mean this as an attack on the character or people who like her—it’s just that a fair number of readers seem to be seeing something about her that I must be missing.

joined Feb 4, 2017

ahm..
I noticed something,
https://imgur.com/a/MLZE2

so, this chapter's flashback was during their first year in high school

but the flashback in ch 56
https://imgur.com/a/MC5c4

Sumin and Seju are in their senior year and they kiss and all that.. the confession happened between 1st and 3rd year of high school.
Also, Sumin is born in July and this chapter shows us June.. I hope the confession chapter is going to be the next one.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Blastaar

ah.. this argument could go for a long time with no solution really and given the ending of the main story, Team Gaji makes it hard for anyone to use logic (however, the attachment we had for Seju happened way before ch92.. so at least till then, we had some logic behind loving her character even if you don't see it)

anyways.. it is like discussing iPhone X vs. Galaxy note.. some would queue for the headphone jackless with a notch phone and some would laugh at those who pay a 1000 Euros for a phone with a stylus.

no amount of argument would fix it, you don't miss what you don't like.

To reply you must either login or sign up.