Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Even though, the judgement of which is better, is pretty subjective xDDDDD.

Opinions are always subjective otherwise it wouldn't be called opinion. XD

Anyway..since their next work is about Seju "moving on"..I hope they're planning on making a trilogy.haha where the last book is about cough SuminxSeju getting back together cough xDDDDD

last edited at Sep 25, 2017 2:55AM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Team Gaji made a comment on the series, Anonymous__ agreed happily to translate it (Thanks, Anonymous__).. the rough ideas I got is that they are making 5 stories.. and they will start serializing them from Nov 19th ( yoonie, mark your calendar).. she also gave a mini introduction to her new character, her age is 28 .. a lifeguard or some sort of swimmer.. and it seems that they are in South America.
one of the stories will show Sumin and Sungji's future in 3 years .. (which well, most of us don't even see a future for to begin with XD)
and another story for Sumin and Seju's past (again, what's the point).. another story about Seju and this new character .. and 2 other stories.

last edited at Sep 28, 2017 9:30AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Team Gaji made a comment on the series, Anonymous__ agreed happily to translate it (Thanks, Anonymous__).. the rough ideas I got is that they are making 5 stories.. and they will start serializing them from Nov 19th ( yoonie, mark your calendar).. she also gave a mini introduction to her new character, her age is 28 .. a lifeguard or some sort of swimmer.. and it seems that they are in South America.

I'll mark it, thank you so much, Nora. But I'm considering not reading this side story after this news =))))))). Suddenly I have strong feelings that they might ruin Seju for good.

But 5 stories? How long is TG planning to feed off from wdtfs? LOLLL. Another 2 years? LOLLLL

Anyway, 5 stories that means they dont focus on one side stories which means bad news for those who love Seju =)))))). They might ruin Seju pretty fast =))))))), cause for me, to make Seju love again, it should take quite a while and the fact that it has 5 side stories means Seju's own path of moving on is pretty short, LOLLLLL

one of the stories will show Sumin and Sungji's future in 3 years .. (which well, most of us don't even see a future for to begin with XD)

LOLLL, what kind of story they're going to draw about this couple? How they live together, bickering, working together? And shit, after 3 years, they're still working in Hello Studio? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL And Seju hasn't been back yet? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. What kind of CEO is that? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

But one thing for sure, if I ever decided to read their side stories, I would be sure as hell skip this side story, LOLL. This couple literally scarred me for life.

and another story for Sumin and Seju's past (again, what's the point)..

LOLLLLL, they just cant let this couple go completely, can they? LOLLLLLLLL Just let them go, for f*ck's sake. It has lost its meaning for even teampink supporters, let alone those who only love Seju and her happiness like me

another story about Seju and this new character .. and 2 other stories.

Probably one is about Dawoon, not sure about the last one =))))))))))))))

Anddddd it seems the info about side stories wayyyyyy back then is true after all, LOLLLLLLLLLLL, that means they have revealed their ending couple long before the series actually ended, LOLLLLLLLLL.

Hella boring and waste of time for us to discuss =)))))))))))))))))))))

last edited at Sep 28, 2017 10:05PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Oh, I just read the statement =))))))

5 stories:

• Paradise, SejuxSumin's past (there is the song named Paradise, the OST of the famous Boys over flowers, I just looked up its lyrics, seems fit with SejuxSumin's past)
  • One, SejuxDowon (the new character's name is Dowon =)))))) ) (One from Epik High, lolllllllllllllllllll)
  • Simple is the best, Nammi
  • Up and down, DawoonxSangmi (feels like this title was inspired by the song from EXID, UP&DOWN, lolllll)
  • Will, SuminxSungji's 3 years later

Well, I'll take time to read other things later =))))). Or maybe I'll just wait for the translation =))))), save my time, LOLLL

About the new character

Wow, she is so tall @@, even taller than Seju @@. 1m78 @@, and 8cm taller than me, LOLLL, damn, that's so intimidating even for me, LOLL

Nora

I think she is not a lifeguard, she is a former swimming athlete and she is currently the caretaker of the villa Seju owns

Editttttttttttt: Dont tell me Seju owns that effing classy building, lollllllll

last edited at Sep 28, 2017 11:42PM

joined Feb 8, 2016

@yoonie and nora

i think that the idea of having a side story about sumin and seju is really pointless i think. maybe inserting a little of it to seju's centric story would be more reasonable...considering she's going to be pursuing a new love and that is part of her past we can't deny...also because let's be honest, it's not like they're ever getting back together. i think if that side story is basically just a oneshot or a few chapters it would be okay. it's stupid of TG to develop it into something big. as for the sidestory for sungji and sumin, i gotta agree yoonie...i don't think i'm going to be reading that, maybe if it's short oneshot. i just don't see anything worth while in a story about them except something to probably fanservice to show fans how they are living their happy ending? i can't, it feels weird cause they got ruined for me too. hopefully they let those two at least end up quitting hello studio. i swear that sumin went back felt so stupid to me. even if she worked there for years, it makes no sense to me to work for your ex in her company. jeez wth is with that...

plus sides though, it'd be interesting to see this new girl, Dowon. I wonder what kind of a dynamic her and seju will be.

last edited at Sep 29, 2017 10:08AM

joined May 18, 2017

Thanks Nora and Yoonie for elaborating on whatever the hell TG posted.

In agreement. Not gonna be reading anything about SungjixSumin. I assume they are going to release that in order to justify the forced reunion of those two and fill in the gaps of ACTUAL interaction that SHOULD HAVE happened naturally if they had developed this as a real relationship. Also hope they are no longer working st Sejus company. Leeches, as I once said; that’s what Sumin is. Let’s face it, she is prob over paid by the grace of Seju.

As for the SejuxSumin side story. Seriously? What’s the point? Show the perfect love story and then what? This is so weird, stop the baiting on these two. Clearly a plot to milk those gajin coins.

And the story of Seju and a new love, hell to the yes. More of the beautiful Seju face? Yes please. More of Seju sexy times? Yes please. Seju falling in love with an actual adult? Yes please

joined Feb 4, 2017

wow, some user decided to delete all of their comments, I mean the thread is pretty much dead.. only the pages map in my mind got a little messed up XDDD.. anyways;

I am like you, yoonie, sayuri12 and LurKings I may not waste time at all reading and analysing SungjiXSumin thing.. not because I am sour about it .. I am over it. TG did a good job to make me not miss their trimonthly releases XDD.

Seju and Dowon (how creative this name is.. hmm, doesn't ring like Dawoon at all, I hope they won't both end up in the friendzone.. hahaha Dawoon is the queen of friendzone with Camille and Sungji )

guess what, I am enthusiastic the most about Nammi's side story, that one I was waiting long for.

I won't be whinbitching much about it, I mean.. that ship has sailed long ago.. same like apple removing the headphone jack from their iphone.. keep my tears for myself XD

will I enjoy Seju's nudes, OF COURSE !! 19th of Nov.. I hope it will be my late birthday present XD

joined Feb 4, 2017

btw.. I am an android Samsung Galaxy Note person.. but if you were to cry, I have two shoulders and a napkin, annnd Ice-cream.. let's get fat togetherrrrr XD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Seju and Dowon (how creative this name is.. hmm, doesn't ring like Dawoon at all, I hope they won't both end up in the friendzone.. hahaha Dawoon is the queen of friendzone with Camille and Sungji )

They might be in the friendzone when the side story ends, lolll. But tbh, I had half-expected the new character's name to be initial with S xDDDDD. Since Seju, Sumin, Sungji, all are 'S', Seju's new love interest would be like that as well for the sake of Seju's role in the story, Seju is really like a side character somehow

And yeah, Dowon and Dawoon, lolll, two names are not similar at all, lolll.

guess what, I am enthusiastic the most about Nammi's side story, that one I was waiting long for.

Really? Not Seju's side stories? @@. You dont loveeee herrrrr? T.T

I kinda really feel curious about this new girl. Another feature she has but I didnt mention before: "she eats a lot", lolll.

From the information, she seems cool and not too young like Sungji so absolutely not innocent at all xDDDDD. And Seju is older, lolll, kinda fun to think about that

One interesting thing though, Sungji only appears in one side story. The author actually makes effort to give all the favorite characters from readers to appear in side stories andddd Sungji only gets one and of cousre its with Sumin while SuminxSeju has two, lollll. All three are mains.

This showcases how dependent Sungji is on Sumin, she can only have things to to tell with Sumin, lolll

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Its kinda cute, that the author already calls Dowon Won-ie xDDDD, our Wonnie, cute xD, somehow along the way, I started to like this character more after this introduction

joined Feb 4, 2017

Really? Not Seju's side stories? @@. You dont loveeee herrrrr? T.T
I kinda really feel curious about this new girl. Another feature she has but I didnt mention before: "she eats a lot", lolll.

I love Seju, she is my favorite fictional female character and arguably fictional characters at all. But what they are about to do to her scares me somewhat.. you know, I trust TG no more XD

I read about the girl eating alot and taller than Seju.. woah 178 cm while Seju is 172 what a jump for Seju who used to date a mere 158 cm girl XDD.. the Girl is south american .. exotic XD

mmhm.. Seju who doesn't eat well to begin with, with this girl who eats alot.. sporty and a house manager.. interesting !
normally house managers aren't in their 20's.. and a former swimmer ! why? she is still young.. or maybe she is injured somehow ?! 0.O

guess who are the other two characters taller than Seju:
Nammi and Assassin- ssi

the girl though could've been made hotter.. argh !! why gaji whyyyy
you could've copied pasted Camille (that one was a piece of art)

the translation of the epilogue:
https://imgur.com/a/n0f85

last edited at Sep 29, 2017 2:32PM

joined Jan 5, 2017

Hello, fan translator of the series here

I have to admit, I searched for the words 'translation' in the last 10 pages of the thread to see if there is any problem or mistake that people complained about that I haven't noticed.

Thankfully, I didn't see.. but I only just skimmed, so I may have missed it. If you do see a problem with the translations, please either talk to me directly on my twitter @MinoaLerano or send it through Nora89, who's helping me proofread.

Other than that, I saw a post showing the one-shot that Wol Pi the artist drew long time ago (January 2015), and I liked it. It was also asking for translation, which I am going to do. Thank you for letting me know this work, it's well drawn just like WDTFS. If you find any other related manhwas that hasn't been translated yet, please let me know.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Thank you for all your hard work, Anonymous__. :)

joined Feb 8, 2016

Re
guess who are the other two characters taller than Seju:
Nammi and Assassin- ssi

the girl though could've been made hotter.. argh !! why gaji whyyyy
you could've copied pasted Camille (that one was a piece of art)

lol i think they might be going for a more butch character which is why the character design is like that.

last edited at Sep 30, 2017 10:13AM

joined Jun 6, 2016

Since people here discuss about seju prospective partner.. I draw myself one lol

It is amaze me that drawing skill is just like riding a bicycle lol... You never forget it.... I haven't draw for freaking years since I graduated.

https://postimg.org/image/c2vcx2bwb/

Blue because seju is pink and she likes sumin.. So yeah a cute handsome type

last edited at Sep 30, 2017 1:07PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Vanbun

It is amaze me that drawing skill is just like riding a bicycle lol... You never forget it.... I haven't draw for freaking years since I graduated.

Wow, I like your style. :) Do you ever want to make a fan comic? I think your drawings might pair well with WDTFS.

joined Feb 4, 2017

I AM GETTING ANNOYED AT LOST POSTS.. the whole pages order is messed up..

Vanbun
I Love your style.. it is really really lovely
I guess in less than a week, your lines will get a bit softer.. I love it (why blue hair ? hmm Nami's refrence XD)

sayuri12

lol i think they might be going for a more butch character which is why the character design is like that.

well, the Assassin looked nice.. this new girl, not so much !
she doesn't even have a lip colour !! NAMI HAS IT
+ some sharp eyes like Camille's (she is a fine girl ~)

last edited at Sep 30, 2017 2:17PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Vanbun

Wow, I like your drawing style, so niccceeee. It fits perfectly with the person I have in my for Seju, tomboyish and alll

Do you consider drawing something like a short story or sth? You completely have enough talent to do that

And come to think of it, it seems here there are a lot of people who can actually draw, you guys are so awesome

Nora

Well, at this moment, when I've looked at this new character for like hundreds of times, lolll, I think the author want to give a vibe that is not hot or sexy for the new girl, they might want to give Seju a girl with cold looks but soft inside, and kind of a private girl(?), sth like that. And also a girl with tomboyish look but not too much.

This girl seems to have a story on her own, judging how she was a swimming athlete but currently working in a field that is nowhere near water. For someone like her, she should've found jobs related to water even if she has retired. Her design is pretty detailed, she was a swimming athlete so her skin can not be fair, it has to be pretty dark but not very dark like foreigners like Camille, thats why she doesnt have lips colour. The colors just doesnt match, and make the character's design feel off since this girl isnt a model who cares for her looks, lollll and her skin is darker than Nammi though.

As for hair color, well, since the author has used almost all colors for other characters, there is only one left, lollll.

But honestly though, even the first time I laid my eyes on this girl, though its not how I imagine a girl for Seju (hot and sexy and super sexyyyy, lolll), I already saw that she has better looks and design than Nammi or even Camille and the assassin. Very detailed, the messy hair is on purpose, etc... Actually I can see the efforts to make this girl stand out, the same feeling I had when Dawoon made her first appearance.

So I think, the author doesnt aim for someone who is hot or sexy or even prettty, they're aiming for someone who looks ordinary and very casual with her life. Camille is sharp and have this understanding attitude, too girly. The assassin is cold and sharp eyes, looking scary sometimes and too tomboyish

last edited at Sep 30, 2017 10:35PM

joined Sep 27, 2015

So I think, the author doesnt aim for someone who is hot or sexy or even prettty, they're aiming for someone who looks ordinary and very casual with her life. Camille is sharp and have this understanding attitude, too girly. The assassin is cold and sharp eyes, looking scary sometimes and too tomboyish

Who is Camille again?

joined Jun 6, 2016

On another business trip....

**mpgpeg & yoonie
Don't think too high on my drawing lol. I need to draw a lot more before it got decent. It's too stiff just like what **Nora said..... since I haven't draw for a long long time.

Plus I don't have any good story in mind at all....

**Nora
Forget that nami has blue hair too! But she has a playful/player face... This one has more gentle eyes... And caring personality since I believe seju needs someone to take care of her... She is strong but I want someone to hug her warmly.
Someone who will be by her side no matter seju pushed her away. With a little bit sumin trait that I like. The handsome cute, that can be pretty too. Draw her hair longer and she will look more feminine. Not a butch but a chameleon for seju.

Every girl around seju is a sex addict. Nami and sumin have sexed with too many people. I want a more decent one for seju.

Yet I will accept anyone who can bring back the smile on seju face

last edited at Oct 1, 2017 1:03AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

On another business trip....

**mpgpeg & yoonie
Don't think too high on my drawing lol. I need to draw a lot more before it got decent. It's too stiff just like what **Nora said..... since I haven't draw for a long long time.

Plus I don't have any good story in mind at all....

Team Gaji has two people, one drawing, one creating story, here has alot of people to create story for you =)))))

**Nora
Forget that nami has blue hair too! But she has a playful/player face... This one has more gentle eyes... And caring personality since I believe seju needs someone to take care of her... She is strong but I want someone to hug her warmly.
Someone who will be by her side no matter seju pushed her away. With a little bit sumin trait that I like. The handsome cute, that can be pretty too. Draw her hair longer and she will look more feminine. Not a butch but a chameleon for seju.

Every girl around seju is a sex addict. Nami and sumin have sexed with too many people. I want a more decent one for seju.

Yet I will accept anyone who can bring back the smile on seju face

Wow, are you sure you are not a Seju fan, Vanbun? Cause you said all the the things that a Seju fan would want for her partner, like you really understand her

someone I always have in mind for Seju's partner, someone I really really wish the new character would be like who I imagine and its exactly like how you just describe

joined Feb 8, 2016

Who is Camille again?

she was dawoon's(sungji's childhood friend) ex

@Nora
give it time. it's only a preview anyway so we might see changes in the character's appearance. i think yoonie has made some interesting points about the character being more casual in appearance. i think it fits though if yoonie's right. if she's supposed to be an athlete(ex swimmer? or still?) then the idea of a more casual style comes into play. i mean, nami was a model and camille was more of a girly girl so i assume the new character Dowon wear wouldn't make-up as much compared to them considering she swims

@Yoonie
do you think we can assume that they might make seju's new partner more of a dependable type? like we know she's an athlete so instantly that makes me think a person that would be headstrong since she'd be competitive. i don't imagine she'd be like how sumin was in being unsure about her decisions. that would make her the opposite of what seju's ex was and that would be really refreshing i think for seju and the audience. XD that would just be awesome.

last edited at Oct 1, 2017 10:19AM

joined Sep 27, 2015

Who is Camille again?

is there a chapter that she's on? I'm trying to remember dawoon's ex and the only one i could think of was that girl she was with in france that was dark skinned.

joined Feb 8, 2016

Who is Camille again?

is there a chapter that she's on? I'm trying to remember dawoon's ex and the only one i could think of was that girl she was with in france that was dark skinned.

that's her. if remember she's not really in the story aside from dawoon mentioning her and remembering their breakup. so you should just read dawoon's chapters if you want to see her. i can't remember where dawoon's came in though.

last edited at Oct 2, 2017 1:09AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie

you have a point there.. still, more work could have been added into this girl to shine a bit more

bryan94sb
Camille is Dawoon sexy ex in ch60.. she was very well made.. feminine, yet she had visible muscles.

Vanbun

Forget that nami has blue hair too! But she has a playful/player face...

hhahah.. true true

This one has more gentle eyes... And caring personality since I believe seju needs someone to take care of her... She is strong but I want someone to hug her warmly.

argh.. I kinda of feel a bit off about it .. she gives me the Dawoon's vibe let alone the names similarities XD
by Dawoon vibe I mean they give you a character with huge potentials then they abandon it midway XD

Every girl around seju is a sex addict.

including myself XD

Nami and sumin have sexed with too many people. I want a more decent one for seju.

Seju is making it difficult for people to behave .. I mean with that D- cup XD

About making Seju a dependable person, well the girl didn't need anything other than a partner.. emotional support mostly, so if this girl could provide it.. then she is the perfect candidate, if not.. then Seju is not short in money or assets (that kind of assets XD)

To reply you must either login or sign up.