Forum › Six Colors of Flowers discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Wow.... This is a doujin... Feels like it could be their real backstory.

This was a very good read! Gotta say I am impressed.

last edited at Mar 28, 2014 3:07AM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I'm deluding myself into thinking that this is canon.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

You guys are not the only one. The creator had done a very good job in capturing the character's personality. I very much like~

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

This will be canon.

In my mind.

augh. My heart. My feels.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

still no upload on yuri-ism's new doujin? the hell?

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Yuri-ism is on a one-week delay

And, yeah, this is a nice doujin. Kind of downplays how much of a jackass Sakurako is, but they all do

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Yuri-ism is on a one-week delay

And, yeah, this is a nice doujin. Kind of downplays how much of a jackass Sakurako is, but they all do

Ah kk, also just finished this, cute as hell also........this is canon in my head.

Yuri
joined Dec 11, 2013

Yes yes yes x1000 times. They are so cute, especially Himawari ^^. Also, I hope the anime would be good as well as those doujins. Really nice dj, looks for more from thisa rtist.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

"Likely to be Rich: Namori" so true

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

NICELY DONE for the TL notes.

Notes
P013, the plant ency:

Sunflower (Helianthus annuus)

Magnoliophyta
Magnoliopsida
Asteraceae

Its seeds can be used to extract (food) oil.

Flowering period:
Jul. 10th ~ Sep. 10th

Flower language:
My eyes are only on you.

last edited at Mar 28, 2014 5:36AM

Snapshot
joined Feb 6, 2013

Hmm.. I really don't know what the fourth couple is, who do you guys think?

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

I love these two so much!! <333 This is what actually happens and no one can convince me otherwise! (Aside from the actual show's writer, of course.)

last edited at Mar 28, 2014 5:35AM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Notes
P013, the plant ency:

Magnoliophyta
Magnoliopsida
Asteraceae

Flowering period:
Jul. 10th ~ Sep. 10th

Flower language:
My eyes are only on you.

I was going to include it, but I didn't want to clean it or make a fool out of myself if I screwed up the translation because I know absolutely NOTHING about flowers whatsoever.

Thank you kindly for the translation though! Saves me from a load of embarrassment. ; A ;

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Notes
P013, the plant ency:

Magnoliophyta
Magnoliopsida
Asteraceae

Flowering period:
Jul. 10th ~ Sep. 10th

Flower language:
My eyes are only on you.

I was going to include it, but I didn't want to clean it or make a fool out of myself if I screwed up the translation because I know absolutely NOTHING about flowers whatsoever.

Thank you kindly for the translation though! Saves me from a load of embarrassment. ; A ;

Basically, just Wiki "Sunflower" and switch the language to Japanese, then you'll find the scientific staff on the right.

Seeing the CV pairing of Tamura*Mizuki here is really unexpected.

BTW, are you guys in short of TL'ers?

last edited at Mar 28, 2014 6:09AM

321135_2320992341587_421511_s
joined Jun 16, 2013

Tsundere...is it?

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Notes
P013, the plant ency:

Magnoliophyta
Magnoliopsida
Asteraceae

Flowering period:
Jul. 10th ~ Sep. 10th

Flower language:
My eyes are only on you.

Basically, just Wiki "Sunflower" and switch the language to Japanese, then you'll find the scientific staff on the right.

Ooh, didn't know about that. I googled sunflowers but I actually got lost in the Wikipedia article... in English. As you can tell, I'm not a very natureish person. I haven't taken any earth sciences either, so don't blame me, haha.

The raw showed a corner of the "ta" character and the full "mura" character, followed by a "mizu", so I kind of assumed it was Tamura x Mizuki. I don't think there could be anyone else though, but I may be wrong.

I'm not so sure about translators right now, actually. I'm still trying to figure out what I should do with the site & the people I have now.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Notes
P013, the plant ency:

Magnoliophyta
Magnoliopsida
Asteraceae

Flowering period:
Jul. 10th ~ Sep. 10th

Flower language:
My eyes are only on you.

Ooh, didn't know about that. I googled sunflowers but I actually got lost in the Wikipedia article... in English. As you can tell, I'm not a very natureish person. I haven't taken any earth sciences either, so don't blame me, haha.

The raw showed a corner of the "ta" character and the full "mura" character, followed by a "mizu", so I kind of assumed it was Tamura x Mizuki. I don't think there could be anyone else though, but I may be wrong.

I'm not so sure about translators right now, actually. I'm still trying to figure out what I should do with the site & the people I have now.

Well, forget it then. I just can't get to wordpress.com from here.
But do you have spare hands for this one?

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

So the fourth couple was Tamura x Mitzuki huh? (VA's of nanoha and fate)
Thats another pair that should be canon, well at least they are in my head!

This was a very good read. Can't get enough of these two tsunderes. And i can't wait for secret flowers 6 :)

joined Apr 13, 2012

This was beatiful ;_; made me ship them harder

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I really liked this :) It did indeed feel like it could well be canon. I like Himawari and Sakurako almost as much as Ayano x Kyouko - the only problem is I don't see a way to get them together properly- how could you hook up 2 Tsundere characters? Has that ever been done well? I guess one could become deredere..

That's why if you look at their pair tag you'll find no romance tags - its all either comedy or nsfw :(

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I feel like every time they say "I hate you," the hidden message is really "I love you."

But man, seeing mini!Sakurako cry was so sad ;_;

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

That's why if you look at their pair tag you'll find no romance tags - its all either comedy or nsfw :(

Yes these two are really hard to write about since they both can't be honest with each other. Also I haven't seen any good nsfw between them without it coming off completely OOC

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

Hmm.. I really don't know what the fourth couple is, who do you guys think?

I'm sorry if I'm rude, but is that a Mabinogi image?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Yes these two are really hard to write about since they both can't be honest with each other. Also I haven't seen any good nsfw between them without it coming off completely OOC

I find http://dynasty-scans.com/series/secret_flowers to be the best (with NSFW tags) when dealing with these characters and not going completely OOC... (or maybe I need to revisit Yuru Yuri?)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I find http://dynasty-scans.com/series/secret_flowers to be the best (with NSFW tags) when dealing with these characters and not going completely OOC... (or maybe I need to revisit Yuru Yuri?)

I Find them still fairly ooc in that series but I admit its as close as you get for the nsfw stuff- I just wish there was some nice romance for them... that said there's very little romance doujins for any yuru yuri pairings- its all comedy/subtext or nsfw.

last edited at Mar 29, 2014 1:19AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.