Forum › Magic of Stella discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

This was an adorable anime! Hope it's as cute of a manga.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

All these generic cute-girls-doing-cute-things series just feel the same to me, there's nothing here that stands out at all, and none of the girls have much of a personality to speak of.

last edited at Aug 7, 2017 9:26PM

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

Pretty cute so far. The profile page/character introduction page had a really great layout.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

All these generic cute-girls-doing-cute-things series just feel the same to me, there's nothing here that stands out at all, and none of the girls have much of a personality to speak of.

Thanks for your insight but I think we'll put a pin it and hang it on the 'how very interesting' billboard so that we know where it is and can avoid it without too much hazzle

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Thanks for your insight but I think we'll put a pin it and hang it on the 'how very interesting' billboard so that we know where it is and can avoid it without too much hazzle

So you're the type who is too insecure to handle the fact that some people might disagree with you, so you go into full on victim mode over trivial nonsense, huh? It must be tough living like that, my condolences.

last edited at Aug 12, 2017 6:11PM

joined May 24, 2014

Their PC FROZE!

That is SO realistic

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Their PC FROZE!

That is SO realistic

I can confirm that the presentation PC freezing (or crashing) in the middle of the expo hall is an indie dev's recurrent nightmare. -__-

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So you're the type who is too insecure to handle the fact that some people might disagree with you, so you go into full on victim mode over trivial nonsense, huh? It must be tough living like that, my condolences.

I'm in victim mode?

Dynasty_shii4
joined Jun 18, 2013

I might keep translating more just to see this odd conversation continue.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Is it weird for programmers to have drawing tablets? hides his own

Dynasty_shii4
joined Jun 18, 2013

For what it's worth, I'm a programmer and I have a tablet, too... And it mostly keeps gathering dust, of course.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I hope they decide to make their next game a yuri

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So Seki's glasses are actually yuri goggles?

Theory: Teru is actually the sempai who founded the SNS club a year ago.

last edited at Sep 11, 2017 6:14AM

Giggle
joined Jul 23, 2017

You didn't watch the anime?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

You didn't watch the anime?

Nope. Don't watch much anime these days...

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 3:30AM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Yumine has fujoshi yaoi goggles that can be adjusted to be yuri goggles. Tamaki may have to decide between Kayo (the right choice, of course) and Seki's little brother. And Minaha. Or all three.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I sense the need for the Lots of crunch tag soon...

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The plot thickens

Giggle
joined Jul 23, 2017

What?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

This shit is getting too real, man. I am getting traumatic flashbacks from my own first game project, where I was basically stuck in Shiina's shoes for a couple months leading up to the release. -__-

What?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_developer#Crunch_time

last edited at Sep 23, 2017 4:24AM

Giggle
joined Jul 23, 2017

I guessed that's what you meant, I just didn't think it was a real tag.

Dynasty_shii4
joined Jun 18, 2013

Tags here on Dynasty tend to go places sometimes, and this is likely an allusion to Lots of sex tag now having lots of disciples like Lots of brushing, Lots of Ink, Lots of JPG artifacts, Lots of Kotori, etc.

There are lots of odd tags around here.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

RIP hopeful who wanted to join the Club, shouted out the door before anyone could realise what they'd turned away

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/magic_of_stella_ch13#6, bottom-right panel: That awkward moment when you meet the very first fan in your life, and have no idea what this creature even is.

Also, Teru is the best kind of mysterious sempai. :D

joined Jul 26, 2016

suddenly Serious Business ಠ╭╮ಠ

To reply you must either login or sign up.