Forum › Magic of Stella discussion

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Jesus that was a lot of headpatting this chapter, all this lewd activity should be censored!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

At least they didn't do any hand-holding. Bless this wholesome manga...

joined Jan 21, 2015

I think Yumine's suspicion towards Fujikawa is one of my favorite dynamics. Is she a pervert out to seduce her best friend, or a good source of fuel for her fantasies and doujinshi? What a dilemma.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

That awkward moment when your childhood friend cross-dresses and looks hot AF...

At least they didn't do any hand-holding. Bless this wholesome manga...

Well, there goes that last bastion of wholesomeness in this impure and sinful world.

joined Jan 21, 2015

Canno (author of A Kiss and a White Lily) drew an illustration based on this chapter in the official anthology last year. Of course this would be the chapter she picked!

joined Mar 11, 2016

I-I'm not here to praise the chapter or anything. I am just checking my new avatar.
jk.

This was an awesome chapter tho. If something of substance come out of this teasing/baiting then that would be more awesome.

last edited at Jan 15, 2018 1:26PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So what what wrong with the image in the end? :-/

%e7%9b%ae%e7%ab%8b%e3%81%a1%e3%81%9f%e3%82%ac%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ab
joined Jan 17, 2018

the background is transparent and there's a little note and doodle to the right in white.

joined Nov 26, 2017

Not that bad, worth the catch.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

the background is transparent and there's a little note and doodle to the right in white.

Ah, sneaky. :D "Steganography" seems to be the term for this...

last edited at Jan 26, 2018 2:46AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

From apology to flirting in maybe five seconds flat; that's our Kayo all right. :3

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Ah, the joys of the pre-release crunch... Last weekend's GGJ helped me relive it just recently. :D

joined Jan 21, 2015

I love Murakami's mom so much.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

"I'm sorry I couldn't give birth to you in a world free of PHP and Objective-C..."

You done effed up, mom.

last edited at Mar 19, 2018 11:51AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Well played, Shiina, well played.

joined Jan 21, 2015

I see Minaha is a shipping purist. Not limiting yourself to canon is so much more fun though!

Also, about the previous chapter: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/magic_of_stella_ch39#5
Murakami finally got Seki to drink one of her weird creations! I love that they prank each other sometimes.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Kayo x Shiina gives me life... Also, can anyone explain to me what was wrong with Seki's story draft? :-/

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

255 is a nice round number

Thumbs up if you understood why (ºuº)b

Edit: looks like forum has a problem with extended Unicode characters.

last edited at May 7, 2018 3:17AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I am kinda sad that the chapter ultimately reached no resolution regarding Tamaki's attachment to her dad. It kind of played it for laughs and then veered in a completely different direction, even if Seki did try to set the record straight. I would prefer if she just outright said that it's okay to have small personal weaknesses like that in order to function better in the greater scope of everyday (adult) life. This series, for all its CGDCT silliness, has been very real so far, so it just seems like a missed opportunity to me...

last edited at Jun 8, 2018 4:13AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I decide that I like the new girl. She is relatable, and not an annoying-youngster stereotype that I initially feared her to be. :)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Kayo x New Girl is my new ship tbh.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Dat Yumine trollface tho.

last edited at Aug 4, 2018 3:36AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Dat Yumine trollface tho.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

That's right, let the gay flow through you

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

It's adorable how they're all scared shitless of Fujikawa. :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.