Forum › Anime season

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

God damn i hate Blue Angel, skipped half of this episode because of her smug face, truly a shame 'cause Aoi Zaizen is objectively best girl
...With that being said, yay another master duel next week

joined Feb 15, 2013

Princess Principal, the amount of forced drama and filler in this anime just made it sliding straight down the hill. Real strong start, but everything since was sliding down fast

Love Live! Sunshine!!: It's the sequel to the best yuri anime I've seen, so...

Is Love Live! Sunshine! really yuri-ish?
Haven't been able to finish any idol anime to be honest. So if it's really yuri-ish then I will attempt it again

last edited at Sep 7, 2017 4:17AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Houseki no Kuni: Gem girls! Or humanoids made of minerals that look and sound feminine, really. Technically don't have genders. There's some stuff that looks like yuri, though. Also, the manga is fantastic and the anime PVs have been great

Did you just describe steven universe?

Probably eventually? It's possible that the production committee has decided that the anime isn't worthwhile anymore, but I doubt it. Most likely just taking some time to get the staff together

I heard that Giorno's seiyuu(game) also got into some legal trouble. That might hinder production if it's true. Or maybe he wasn't going to do the voice for the anime...idk I just want something at this point.

Haven't been able to finish any idol anime to be honest. So if it's really yuri-ish then I will attempt it again

Do you want a serious response? Yes, just don't get too excited.
Meme response: There's a very lewd scene where two girls. gasp hold hands! there's a love ? confession too! The dirty girls practically had hot lesbian sex on screen!!

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

It's Yuri-ish only in that men basically don't exist in the story and, unlike other idol series, lacks male love interests. I highly, highly doubt you'd be satisfied regarding yuri though.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

The focus is on idol stuff, but there's a yuri romance as a major subplot. I mean, we never see them kiss, but there's a confession and the story doesn't make sense if you assume it's platonic, so...

I guess? It's pretty different, though

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

There's the Brave witches OVA!! Finally. The plot was basically: Eila gets clam jammed for a week. It was funny as f***! How could the break witches treat my ninja Eila like that!? >_> Also uncensored bobs are back, I guess.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

Houseki no Kuni: Gem girls! Or humanoids made of minerals that look and sound feminine, really. Technically don't have genders. There's some stuff that looks like yuri, though. Also, the manga is fantastic and the anime PVs have been great

I don't think it is anything like Steven Universe. I used to read manga, it has pretty interesting concept and world. It gets even pretty sad and dark later. About gender thing, I remember they first used "she" for everyone except bold monk, because, well, kinda would sound weird (I don't remember if series later changed tl or not, but I think it was google tl for most/all time, so quality of tl might not be that good) and it fit and I even saw them more as female, but at some point translator either changed or old one realized that they all are technically genderless, so because of that they decided to change their pronoun to he because that is the default way or something. I could still head canon them as female, but it really ruined my reading experience, so i dropped it shortly after (and it was starting to get really depressing).

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 5:15PM

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

There's the Brave witches OVA!! Finally. The plot was basically: Eila gets clam jammed for a week. It was funny as f***! How could the break witches treat my ninja Eila like that!? >_> Also uncensored bobs are back, I guess.

Can't be worse than how the 507st/suomus misfits treated them.

Nicomaki%20profile
joined Aug 7, 2016

Y'all gotta watch HinaLogi, this show isn't subtext anymore.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Show proofs for research purpose.

joined Apr 1, 2017

Newest episode has MC and her friend kiss on new years because she learned at home that you're supposed to kiss the person you love the most when the clock hits 12. It also has drunk shenanigans with other characters.

http://i.4cdn.org/a/1504934341022.webm
http://i.4cdn.org/a/1504936783418.webm

Aikatsu Stars was also pretty gay this week with the MC's childhood friend confessing to her multiple times in the span of 30 seconds.

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 2:14AM

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

It was a great episode! So many good scenes!! I feel bad for the student council president, though. :(

joined Apr 1, 2017

She did it to herself by behaving like a creep instead of being straightforward.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Newest episode has MC and her friend kiss on new years because she learned at home that you're supposed to kiss the person you love the most when the clock hits 12. It also has drunk shenanigans with other characters.

The weird thing about that first one is those two only get legit ship tease after that scene

What stood out to me the most was actually the post-credits scene being cute for once

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Some surprise yuri saving the day in Re:Creators... But the pen-ultimate ep was just weird all around...

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

GUNNM live action coming.......yay......meh
when the hell there going to be new anime dammit!!!

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 1:36PM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

GUNNM live action coming.......yay......meh
when the hell there going to be new anime dammit!!!

Can't wait to see how they'll butcher one of my fav manga ٩( ᐛ )و

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I don't think it is anything like Steven Universe. I used to read manga, it has pretty interesting concept and world. It gets even pretty sad and dark later. About gender thing, I remember they first used "she" for everyone except bold monk, because, well, kinda would sound weird (I don't remember if series later changed tl or not, but I think it was google tl for most/all time, so quality of tl might not be that good) and it fit and I even saw them more as female, but at some point translator either changed or old one realized that they all are technically genderless, so because of that they decided to change their pronoun to he because that is the default way or something. I could still head canon them as female, but it really ruined my reading experience, so i dropped it shortly after (and it was starting to get really depressing).

Gotcha. It was just a joke tho.

Oh sh*t! why did I stop watching this? Brb.

Aikatsu Stars was also pretty gay this week with the MC's childhood friend confessing to her multiple times in the span of 30 seconds.

Yume x Koharu right? I saw some fan art pop up. Although Yume x Rola is the superior ship I was thinking it was about time to catch up on this thing, since the shit character got a fate worse than death at the end of season 1 the males got DreAcademia'd yaaaaaaaayy. It also got better on the music department imo.

Can't be worse than how the 507st/suomus misfits treated them.

LOL. It was a pretty good episode though.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

I think the latest Aho OP broke me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0JsruJFKvs

AOTS for sure.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Late, but Hinalogi 11 will probably be this season's highlight. Not to mention it's officially a yuri anime now. I found kinda odd/disappointing that Lion didn't make better use of the love spell LOL Also, nice ot4 from out of nowhere!

Anyways, I'm all caught up with my relevant anime, except Aikatsu stars because I'm taking my time while skipping the trash, ygoVrains: speed duels bore me, and NTr...but I'm not watching that.

Forgot to mention: Mona "graduated"? damnit!!! No wonder 'Red Mountain' sounded different. At least Fuuri sounds fine as Mikuru unlike her Seira voice

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 6:31AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Wow, calm the fuck down Playmaker! Protagonists aren't supposed to make that face unless they're possessed!

Kaneki
joined Sep 15, 2017

Hm... seem that I come so late. It's 2017 now but I really like this topic. Actually in the list you recommend, I love Gintama most. I've watched it 4 times. (I ship the couple Gintoki x Tsukuyo). Hm... another character I love in this great anime is Kagura's brother. SO COOL!!!!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014
Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I guess Hina Logi is over now? Not really a bad ending though it kind of felt like it stopped more than ended. So, pretty yuri-ish, though it never seemed to quite know how far it wanted to go. Which is a symptom of the overall issue of the whole thing feeling like a rough draft. Overall, can't really recommend it unless you're desperate for CGDCT, but can't say it's bad, either

To reply you must either login or sign up.