Forum › It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist discussion

joined Mar 18, 2016

Who else did a fist bump at the last panel.....

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

This is really awesome, I take back anything I said about this work of art, it's funny, witty and makes my heart jump. Overall is funny and cute !! <3

Abiprof
joined Feb 24, 2012

"as if" ut-oh

is the 'as if' for the confidence or for the intention of allowing a kiss in either case? I'm excited to find out

No-rae%20200
joined Feb 13, 2014

dang, i caught up too. does anyone know what the update schedule is for this webtoon?

joined Jul 22, 2016

Wow, his friends are jerks. Urgh. I hope ex-bf doesn't do anymore stupid things, but I suppose that's too much to ask for.
On the other hand, loving how the girls are going right now.

joined Apr 6, 2013

"Not like its my problem"

Can't lie thats like 90% of the reason I give shitty advice to people.

Man that one guy has sexxyy hair but he encourages that psycho! They're standing in the way of GODLY YURI LOVE!!
Wow that kiss and reaction was ADOOORRBBBZZZ >///<

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

why the fuck am i seeing men in the last two pages??? what a waste of space when you could have so much better...

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

"Not like its my problem"

Can't lie thats like 90% of the reason I give shitty advice to people.

That's both extremely true and extremely shitty of you. Yet I can't fault you in any way so keep up the good/bad work.

Nozomi
joined May 11, 2017

That one friend kind of seems like a dick. Glad to see the Yuri progressed a little though (I say a little because there was so much progression last chapter).

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Haha. The biggest asshole in the world has giant asshole friends too. I hope someone gets kicked in the face next chapter.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's Korean.

It's bound to have drama.

Lots of it.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

It's fiction.

It's bound to have drama.

Lots of it.

Fix'd it for ya...

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

The art style of the two main girls reminds me a lot of Sailor Moon's season 1 anime and I looove it.

Teko-and-pikari-holding-hands
joined Jul 23, 2017

Looks like the Ex is going to go full stalker/psycho.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I'm up-to-date with the translation on imgur.. well I gotta say that while their relationship is adorable, there is a whole lot of unnecessary drama involved.

The art style of the two main girls reminds me a lot of Sailor Moon's season 1 anime and I looove it.

Talking about Sailor Moon, saw Rei in the raven haired lady this whole time and the other hmmm, the art style really reminds me of Sailor Moon too XD

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Also, that palm kiss after the first kiss was just too much. melting

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

-- _ --

joined Sep 14, 2017

Guys really think that S*** like that actually is what women want, don't they? The fostering of such abhorrent, ignorant, sexist ideologies like that, is exactly why rape-culture is still thriving today! It's sickening! And then saying, "be a man!!"!? That just furthers the misconception that men are 'supposed' to behave as violent pigs, rather than as a human with any inkling of intellect or something even remotely resembling the sense of fundamental morality that makes people responsible for their own actions! Just more victim blaming inducing douche-baggery!

last edited at Sep 14, 2017 5:10AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Guys really think that S*** like that actually is what women want, don't they? The fostering of such abhorrent, ignorant, sexist ideologies like that, is exactly why rape-culture is still thriving today! It's sickening! And then saying, "be a man!!"!? That just furthers the misconception that men are 'supposed' to behave as violent pigs, rather than as a human with any inkling of intellect or something even remotely resembling the sense of fundamental morality that makes people responsible for their own actions! Just more victim blaming inducing douche-baggery!

For your first message here, you sure have your panties in a bunch.

Calm down.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Here you go

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I tend to agree.
Actually, I use to get rather annoyed with the prick-for- sake-of-being-a-prick type guys in these kinds of stories. In this story, it just feels like an unfortunate part of the characters lives. I'm still not sure where they writer is going with this. Dare I hope he wises up?

As for the other part of this chapter. Very nice!

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Ok chill man I live in New Jersey and here like 20% of the people are worse then anything in this comic strip. The sexually deranged monstrosities are easily dealt with compared to the guys who try to enter my home because Jesus said I need to hear his bullshit (the reason why I have a bat at my front door). If you want to tell this kinda propaganda out take a trip to New York get a soap box and a mega phone and yell it out while people break all your bones for blocking the subway.

Teko-and-pikari-holding-hands
joined Jul 23, 2017

That guy gives me the serious creeps. I'm seriously worried he will become violent towards the MCs when he finds out they are dating.

To reply you must either login or sign up.