Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Jun 23, 2017

Soooo, Honey is not your name? Hmmm, I was so certain.

Haha, call me whatever you want, momo (not like you don't do that already XD).

Nora89

you know what's sad? we write and discuss the logicality of many things, then comes a commenter who obviously doesn't know what was going on in the past arc to talk about plot holes and how some relationships are unfixable .. I mean, TG been repairing it for a whole arc and a half now. Sometimes it is not about plot holes.. but readers HOLE !

You read my mind. It is sad, but it is what it is.

the "I want to see" in this chapter can also be >translated to "I miss you".
in here:
http://imgur.com/a/la3fK

I know I mentioned this song twice already, but there's more relevance now. :D

BTS - Spring Day

It repeats "보고 싶다" or "I miss you/I want to see you" many times. The translations for the song mainly stick to "I miss you." "Bogo sipda" is the only line I know other than the few English lyrics. XD

I know Sumin was not listening to the song, but it could fit... kinda.

last edited at Aug 30, 2017 8:20AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Then, you are conflicting your argument that she is healed by the mere fact she is not with Seju right now. :)

No, I'm not. What is your definition of Sumin being healthy?

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

sia ue and Foxy

about the bartender incident, even if we say that Seju didn't sleep with him, Sumin herself believes that Seju once did. The scene with Ms. Choi in ch19.. Sumin imagines Seju in that position, enjoying herself with the bartender, and later we saw Sumin traumatised and pucking.. this is a very powerful scene. The call that Sumin made in ch27 flashback for Seju to hear the moans is also a revenge fueled by Sumin's insecurities.

What I wanted to say is, what we know is not necessarily what Sumin's knows. The bartender incident, how Sumin perceived it, affected Sumin deeply and well, plus other things like Seju's family and Sumin's pride. We can't exclude the "cheating" from the formula.

last edited at Aug 30, 2017 8:48AM

joined Jun 6, 2016

She didn't leave without saying anything. She did by returning the ring.

Not really, it's only represent sungji willingness to break up, an obvious answer behind the motive of disappearing act

but after what sumin has tried for sungji this past few chapters, sumin deserve some kind of "words" or "explanation would be nice"

*No. It is self-explanatory. If there is anything, it is Sumin who needs to explain since chap. 51.

How could someone read other people mind? It isn't self explanatory like what the suspect think it will be, or I think wish that the other side know the reason just by them suddenly disappear without words.

Sungji prepared her heart to Sumin:

Not like sumin does not.

b.she always talks what she likes, wants. she expressed her feelings to Sumin

Not really, she kept away what she really want to do to sumin, eg: she prefer to discuss the movie after watching together, yet it's only in her mind.

d. with all the knowledge she knew, she tried for the last time in the coffee shop.

It's a coincidence though someone talk about seju when they're on date.

I am not sungji haters or wanna said sumin is a saint, but I believe for this and last chapter , what sungji did is wrong even with all the excuses

Bottomline:
Sungji has every right to end her relationship with sumin. No matter what sumin has tried to redeem herself, no matter the relationship status or even if it's a perfect one.

But sumin deserve some closure

What sumin expereince now is wondering, and blaming herself. (Just like what you can see in this chapter)

last edited at Aug 30, 2017 8:50AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg

I know Sumin was not listening to the song, but it could fit... kinda.

hahahah, Sumin was busy watching Game of Thrones.. and I was peeping at her personal life XD

ah maybe Sungji was listening to this: Oh Wonder (Drive)
Tell me to shake it off and swing from the lights
But I can’t help but drive away from all the mess you made
You sent this hurricane now it won’t go away
And I promised I’d be there but you don’t make it easy
Darling please believe me
Cos loving you, loving you is too hard
All I do, all I do’s not enough
Count stacks of the routine lies
Funny how easy you could see my blindside
See I remember all the times you made me covered in crazy
I can’t forgot about the way you played me
Like I was never gonna change your world
It ended long ago so please just let me go

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Then, you are conflicting your argument that she is healed by the mere fact she is not with Seju right now. :)

No, I'm not. What is your definition of Sumin being healthy?

If it is spiritually and emotionally healthy, free from hate or deep seated anger. It is evident that she is still very angry with Saehyun chap. 74. For whatever concrete reason, TG veiled it. And for me, others may think of it as plot twist. :)

By your definition, only a Mary Sue is healthy. :)

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

Just listened to the song, very fitting.

"Loving you, loving you is too hard..." is in my head right now. XD

I know Sungji is being disliked for her action and I understand, but... She put up with so much beforehand. Most would've walked away long ago. Definitely no Mary Sue at least.

By your definition, only a Mary Sue is healthy. :)

Haha, sia ue, speaking of... XD

I could picture it in my head... wouldn't another Sumin inner monologue be very fitting? Were you thinking something like that, Nora?

last edited at Aug 30, 2017 9:06AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I don't find Sungji leaving Sumin too sudden or that her feelings were weak.
She was trying to forget about the cheating and fix her trust for Sumin. She was hiding her insecurities about that situation, and Sumin didn't help th situation at all either.
That pillow was the last drop for her. Going back together with Sumin will not feel forced imo. Considering Sungji's character, she might give Sumin another chance. Or maybe she left to short her feelings out and will realize she still wants to be with Sumin.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Just listened to the song, very fitting.

I think this song would sound better with a baseline <3

joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg

I know Sungji is being disliked for her action and I understand, but... She put up with so much beforehand. Most would've walked away long ago. Definitely no Mary Sue at least.

I don't know why I find myself drawn to loving characters that are greatly misunderstood.. now at least I find Sungji being misunderstood even by those who loved her more than I did.

I could picture it in my head... wouldn't another Sumin inner monologue be very fitting? Were you thinking something like that, Nora?

hahahha.. do you mean another thing like ch50 ??
that chapter is a masterpiece by its own.. the way Sumin hears voices of those who left the greatest effect on her.. was beautifully done. Do I want to see something like this again? YUP, anytime any day..
do they need to do it this way? I don't think so.

Orange

I think this song would sound better with a baseline <3

I wish Sungji could get back to her senses and find you instead XD

joined Jun 6, 2016

Willingness? I don't know with you but a ring TO ME is a promise, a commitment... A reason Seju was very upset because Sumin misplaced her ring. I know a lot of legal separations started with a ring. Thus, giving back a ring is breaking that promise and ceasing the commitment. Do you need words?

everyone perspective is different about one subject. Just like I said it's only represent the break up. Of course I would need words.

People who disappear always think: hey I am disappear, you won't be able to contact me, we won't ever met again. You must know what I mean right?

Sorry.. people nowadays doesn't have etiquette

Tried? Refusing to live together even though you are fcking always? Beautiful words in chap. 54 but a simple yes of living together can't be given?

So somone need to be forced to "agreed" with any her lover demand? For this sumin has any right whehter she accept or refuse, just like sungji whether she stay or not. Anyway sumin has tried to wear couple things like what sungji ask, put ink in her face, singing happy birthday to seju when sungji ask, using a pet name, etc.

Sungji asked twice. Park(indirectly) and coffee shop(directly).

Asked what?

hahaha... It is not reading somebody's mind. It is sensitivity. Sumin asked about Dawoon and yet she was not willing to say anything about Seju?
I think she is intelligent enough to know her inequities.

People sensitivity is different though, asking everyone to have the same sensitivity like you... well... :) moreover people perceptive is different as well.

What is your point? :)

Both are wrong. Just like in any relationship failure, both taken part of the blame.

ahaha... remember her three wishes. one of which is watching a movie. remember she discussed the goodbye scene?

Yet she didn't said anything to against what sumin suggested. You have said in your previous comment sungji has done what sumin like....

hahaha... i am not referring to this alone. (Gosh! I'm shaking with laughter right now)... can't help it. I'm sorry...

When someone thought they're outsmart people...

I'm sorry. We have a different approach on closure. The one that happened in chap. 11 between Seju and Sumin, there was NO closure.

You are dislike sumin that much huh? Why is it matters what happened to seju and this situation?

last edited at Aug 30, 2017 9:52AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

I wish Sungji could get back to her senses and find you instead XD

Sungji ah come to mama! XDDDD lol

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

You can't live in hatred

Why?

If I was Sumin,I had to forgive Saehyun, not for him but for myself.

For yourself to do/be what?

Am I a Mary Sue? :)

I say "yes".

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

I don't know why I find myself drawn to loving characters that are greatly misunderstood.. now at least I find Sungji being misunderstood even by those who loved her more than I did.

I feel the same way. That was like Seju before, well... still is.

hahahha.. do you mean another thing like ch50 ?? that chapter is a masterpiece by its own..

Yes, I would love to see that or something close to it. :)

joined Aug 29, 2015

I would be surprise if Sumin did chase after Seju. it will be like Sumin accidentally hit her head and suddenly realized that Seju was the one for her considering TG did spent 90+ chapters of Sumin trying to break free from her almost obligatory/leftover love for Seju. so she could finally give all of herself to Sungji.

I'm not supporting TeamBlonde but TG is going for a SuminxSungji. Sumin was already a wrecked even before Seju said her "I love you goodbye" to her. I'm just hoping that Seju will have a spin-off.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie

Just like Lurking, I find your arguments suspicious.. LOL... But I will go along with it.

Suspicious of what though? XDDDDD. I dont understand xDDDD.

1.Is it wrong for Sungji to leave without saying anything?

She didn't leave without saying anything. She did by returning the ring.

So leaving the ring now means you break up and the other party could understand the message as well as self-understanding the reason of the break up?

Then every coward bf or gf in this world could leave behind their promising ring, engagement ring in front of their partner's door step and disappear and still get praised for their acts, also expected the one they left behind to understand them and forgive them? No need to gather courage to come up and say "hey, let's break up"

Awesome, I should try it next time.

2.Does she need to explain her actions to Sumin?

No. It is self-explanatory. If there is anything, it is Sumin who needs to explain since chap. 51. Trust anchors on honesty. How can a relationship grow without trust? How can love deepen without knowledge? Instinct moves our hearts to know more about the person we love.

What Sumin needs to say and what Sungji needs to say are two different things. So because one doesnt say, the other shouldnt say, either? To make it equal?

Self-explanatory? When one left without the reason, the other could only think of their fault and blame themselves, its a natural thing. So how can is it a self-explanatory?

And how can one have to endure the uncertainty of being left behind, question themselves over and over again? How can one have to try her best to understand why she left in her pain and agony? And we have to think how she left is reasonable and acceptable?

Sungji prepared her heart to Sumin:

Sumin also tried her best, so well, that didnt give Sungji the right to leave without words. Just because you've done your best the whole time, that doesnt mean you could leave like that and think you make me so tired so you should understand why I left.

On a final note, Sungji says a lot of things but none from Sumin.

So? Why makes comparison between both of them? Because I've said alot so one last time I wont say anything, you go figure it out? This is love or a game for us to make it equal?

Sumin is Sumin, Sungji is Sungji, not because Sumin didnt say anything, so Sungji did this and it should be like this.

I've said above, I said it again, Sumin is the root of the problem but she does deserve a closure, whatever that closure is.

joined Jun 6, 2016

I'm sorry. We have a different approach on closure. The one that happened in chap. 11 between Seju and Sumin, there was NO closure.

Anyway if you think what sumin has done is no closure, neither this one with sungji.

If what is done by sumin is "low act" (sumin got a lot of blame because of it), then... What comes sungji?

Don't see this before, so reply a little

hahaha... You are seeing one side only, baby. Guess I need to reread the manwha where Sungji failed to do everything and getting answers to her questions.. LOL...

Who actually see one side thought?

Hahaha... that line of thought... hehe.. it is like eating the icing on a cake. can you connect please chap. 52, 54? ... :)

Eye for an eye then. Sumin is a smooth talker, so? Does She need to move in with sungji?

hahaha... really?... so, lovers should not tell anything about their past that their partners wanted to know?... interesting....

Why it comes to this? It bent too much from topic. :)

Huh? But anyway, this is your opinion... I leave you to it...

Well... Thank you for this~~

So, what is the analogy you are wanting to drive at?

What do you think?

Really? .... How did you reach that conclusion?... :)

Tell me why I shouldn't reach that conclusion then.

Who said I disliked Sumin? I even wrote before that there is strength in her weakness. Admired her enduring love for Seju. :)

Then I might be wrong for this one

You entitle with what you comment, you think what sungji did isn't wrong at all, so be it..

last edited at Aug 30, 2017 11:06AM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

yoonie0104

First time, second time, the nth time, it will still be Sumin's fault, lol.
I don't see the current situation as Sumin's fault. Cheating, yes. Now, nope. She worked her ass off, her feelings are real and really, Sungji is all over her thoughts. It's Sungji's fault she suddenly started to be stupid and read Sumin the wrong way. She had every right to feel insecure and of course she had every right to end things with Sumin but as I've mentioned before, she should've sit and talk with her rather than run to which we agreed.

Look how much Sumin had changed and it wasn't forced from her side. She did that because she wanted to do it. The last part she needed to do was become honest and the moment she did... Sungji became even more pissed. Sungji has her own problems and she took it out on Sumin. It's not the first time she left. It's the first time she left without a reason from Sumin's side.

I can't see Sumin and Seju starting over in 2 chapters (even though I feel like it would've been more healthy now!) because Seju had left and chapters aren't long. TG would need to rush it all up very much to solve everything or ignore a lot of things to show up a happy ending between those two. When it comes to Sungji and Sumin, they need to talk. Openly. And Sungji needs to reveal all the reasons why she did what she did, Sumin need to stay honest with her. Tell her everything, her anxieties included because that pillow thing... it was all because she was afraid of losing Sungji. She still told her the truth but I'm afraid Sungji didn't believe her. That's why I see team blonde ending still as the one that will happen.

Btw, isn't Sumin in the worst state ever right now? I don't think she was this broken in the past.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

@yoonie

hehe... I just finish an argument with vanbun. More or less, the gist of your argument is the same. Can I just say, "ditto"?... hehe

Then this is what I want to say, there are words could be understood but still need to be said out loud.

You feel sorry, people in front of you think you feel sorry, too but do you need to say sorry? Yes, you do

You feel grateful to one person, so you express it by actions and that person understand your gratitude but do you need to say thank you. Yes, you do

You love one person, you express it and the other understands, but do you need to say I love you? Yes, you do and I believe the other wants to hear it to.

When you love, you say it but when you break up, you didnt need to say it?
Break up, implied reasons, understanding situation, well, who could understand their relationship more than the two who participated in it? So when they break up, there will be silent understanding. But in the end, the breaking up word, the love word will still need to be said.

There is beginning and there should be a proper ending.

last edited at Aug 30, 2017 10:50AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I don't see the current situation as Sumin's fault. Cheating, yes. Now, nope.

I have nothing more to say to you, really. Can you, just for once, think of Sungji's perspective for the last 20 chaps, for God's sake?

Do you see her trying her best or you only think Sumin tried her best?

She worked her ass off, her feelings are real and really, Sungji is all over her thoughts. It's Sungji's fault she suddenly started to be stupid and read Sumin the wrong way.

For dear God, how could Sungji read Sumin the right way when Sumin never says a thing? About her and Seju, about her and Sungji, about who is more important for her?

She had every right to feel insecure and of course she had every right to end things with Sumin but as I've mentioned before, she should've sit and talk with her rather than run to which we agreed.

I agree that she shouldnt leave without words, I didnt agree that this is ALL SUNGJI's FAULT

Look how much Sumin had changed and it wasn't forced from her side. She did that because she wanted to do it.

Does Sungji know? And please, think of Sungji's pov before answering

The last part she needed to do was become honest and the moment she did... Sungji became even more pissed. Sungji has her own problems and she took it out on Sumin. It's not the first time she left. It's the first time she left without a reason from Sumin's side.

LOL, so if she were you, you could believe it right away and be cool with it? She has the right to be angry, real or not. Put yourself in her shoes, your gf just slept with her ex, even its just sleeping, its already enough for you to be angry, let alone anything else.

Sungji needs time to think things through. What do you expect her to do? Believing and forgiving right away? She is not a saint without feelings, dear God

Btw, isn't Sumin in the worst state ever right now? I don't think she was this broken in the past.

No, its not, believe me, its not, LOL.

joined May 18, 2017

yoonie
Just like Lurking, I find your arguments suspicious..
LOL... But I will go along with it .

Like I said before; totally suspicious. Yoonie's change of heart has been so far the biggest plot twist in this forum. I have a few theories... haha

joined Jun 6, 2016

yoonie0104

Make it more light, I found your post kinda funny..

In other side you defend sungji with izz, and other side defend sumin with fox lady

That's what I called multitasking XD

There was a premise

Still doesn't justify what she has done. At least for me....

last edited at Aug 30, 2017 11:16AM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I don't see the current situation as Sumin's fault. Cheating, yes. Now, nope.

I have nothing more to say to you, really. Can you, just for once, think of Sungji's perspective for the last 20 chaps, for God's sake?

I am, I explained it later in my post. Sungji is reading Sumin the wrong way and instead of talking about it, she chose to run.

Do you see her trying her best or you only think Sumin tried her best?

Actually, I can't see Sungji trying for some time? How can I say Sungji tried her best if she'd rather spend time with people from work, for example? Sumin even picked it up and told her they see each other rarely.

She worked her ass off, her feelings are real and really, Sungji is all over her thoughts. It's Sungji's fault she suddenly started to be stupid and read Sumin the wrong way.

For dear God, how could Sungji read Sumin the right way when Sumin never says a thing? About her and Seju, about her and Sungji, about who is more important for her?

Sungji knew perfectly well about Seju's situation and their past together. Sumin was also honest with her about the pillow.

She had every right to feel insecure and of course she had every right to end things with Sumin but as I've mentioned before, she should've sit and talk with her rather than run to which we agreed.

I agree that she shouldnt leave without words, I didnt agree that this is ALL SUNGJI's FAULT

Look how much Sumin had changed and it wasn't forced from her side. She did that because she wanted to do it.

Does Sungji know? And please, think of Sungji's pov before answering

Yes, she knows. How could she not to if Sumin became honest, always told her she'll do whatever Sungji wants, looked at her with so much love? Sungji used to read her so well in the past but for the drama she had to stop, huh?
I've never said it's all Sungji's fault but what's Sungji's fault is how she end things and you agreed to it too. Sumin made a mistake, paid for it. She's paying for it AGAIN because Sungji had no balls to talk to her.

The last part she needed to do was become honest and the moment she did... Sungji became even more pissed. Sungji has her own problems and she took it out on Sumin. It's not the first time she left. It's the first time she left without a reason from Sumin's side.

LOL, so if she were you, you could believe it right away and be cool with it? She has the right to be angry, real or not. Put yourself in her shoes, your gf just slept with her ex, even its just sleeping, its already enough for you to be angry, let alone anything else.

I'd give her a benefit of the doubt and still sit and talk which Sungji never did. She left instead. Then and now. And to think Sumin had no reason to be afraid of her leaving... heh. She should've talked to Sungji about it too, never did.

Sungji needs time to think things through. What do you expect her to do? Believing and forgiving right away? She is not a saint without feelings, dear God

So she ran away to think? Break the person she loves because she needs to think? That's not how you do it, lol.

No, its not, believe me, its not, LOL.

Ok, maybe she was in a worse state when she lost her parents :P

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie
Just like Lurking, I find your arguments suspicious..
LOL... But I will go along with it .

Like I said before; totally suspicious. Yoonie's change of heart has been so far the biggest plot twist in this forum. I have a few theories... haha

Ok, what is suspicious about my posts? LOLLL

And hey, I didnt change my heart, it stays with Seju and Seju only, lolllll.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie0104

Make it more light, I found your post kinda funny..

Ok, first suspicious, now its funny. What is funny about my post? LOL

In other side you defend sungji with izz, and other side defend sumin with fox lady

LOL, few pages back its Sumin, now its Sungji, and both of them are not even my dearest character, lolll, what am I even doing? LOLLL, and I even said I dont like them as a couple but I'm defending them invidually, lolll.

To reply you must either login or sign up.