Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

^I've never said Sumin is innocent, lol. But come on, this time she did nothing wrong. She cut the ties with Seju and was finally competely honest. It didn't work either because Sungji read her the wrong way (weren't you the one who pointed it? :p)

I don't think team blonde ending is the bigger plothole. Sure, we have a lot of bts stuff when it comes to their relationship, but they don't need to start fresh. What they need is sit and really talk.
I still won't like it anymore...

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 11:09AM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

You forgot to reread...

I wish I could be as blunt as you, momonosuke...

Honey! Good to see you back.

Izz
Chapters' pages are not numbered.. but you are looking for ch55 flashback of ch27.. and ch74 flash back.
Then look at Sumin's house arrangement and compare it to Seju's two houses in the past.

It still didn't say anything about Sungji not liking the house. From what we've seen, she likes it.

See why I don't waste my time citing? You need to reread from 54.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

^I've never said Sumin is innocent, lol. But come on, this time she did nothing wrong. She cut the ties with Seju and was finally competely honest. It didn't work either because Sungji read her the wrong way (weren't you the one who pointed it? :p)

Yes, I pity her for falling to this that Sungji chose the most ungrateful way to leave when Sumin started to try her best but the fault for Sungji to think of leaving is Sumin's, lollll.

I pity her for once, but I dont find her being unlucky or etc.... Sungji should be blamed, not be praised but Sumin is not to be praised or highly talk about then blame all to Sungji.

Two things, leaving this way is Sungji's wrong doing and I pity Sumin because she has to go through this when she is trying her best but everyone praises Sungji, but to make Sungji leave, Sumin only can blame herself.

And you're the one making me stop protecting Sumin, lol

I don't think team blonde ending is the bigger plothole. Sure, we have a lot of bts stuff when it comes to their relationship, but they don't need to start fresh. What they need is sit and really talk.

SejuxSumin doesnt need to elaborate to the point of restart their relationship and all to make it the end. They just need to meet and reconcile and end, which is totally possible.

Other things, there could be bonus chaps or sth, I dont know.

So no, its not impossible, I just find it unbelieveable. However, I understand why they believe in it, that's why I dont oppose.

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 11:43AM

joined Jun 23, 2017

momonosuke

Not that I mind at all, but you never called me that before (was that a mistake?). XD

Not back for long though...

See why I don't waste my time citing?

The ending will speak for itself when it comes.

Arguing over perceptions usually does not achieve anything for either side, but a reread wouldn't hurt.

Nora

Through a long car ride, I realized... You could very well be right that Sumin may come to realize on her own, without a talk. (if that's what you were saying, correct me if I'm wrong).

Given your track record, I know you have been correct on many occasions.

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 12:14PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Given your track record, I know you have been correct on many occasions.

Lol Nora you need to give me the winning lottery ticket for tomorrow XD

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie

The last time we came up with something on our own, its the house not being in Korea, I think we are right about that now so I guess this time, its not also delusional at all? Lol

the only difference is that I took your advice from the last time XDDD

momonosuke

See why I don't waste my time citing? You need to reread from 54.

argh..you have a point.

mpgpeg

The ending will speak for itself when it comes.

you know what's sad? we write and discuss the logicality of many things, then comes a commenter who obviously doesn't know what was going on in the past arc to talk about plot holes and how some relationships are unfixable .. I mean, TG been repairing it for a whole arc and a half now. Sometimes it is not about plot holes.. but readers HOLE !

Through a long car ride, I realized... You could very well be right that Sumin may come to realize on her own, without a talk. (if that's what you were saying, correct me if I'm wrong).

yes, this is exactly what I meant.

sia ue
I stand by your opinion and yoonie's .. it might have been Seju who she wants to see, even if nobody considers the "grocery shop and the TV" hints.. it is Seju whose Sumin is used to cry on her shoulder whenever a relationship goes wrong, This is not out of her character at all to begin with. (I won't argue about ch64 though, it was a special case)

Maybe though the one she called is in fact Nammi, same case in ch57.. it would be fun if we get a scene of:
Nammi talks to Sumin
Dawoon talks to Sungji

joined Feb 4, 2017

Orange

Lol Nora you need to give me the winning lottery ticket for tomorrow XD

hahahha If I had one, would I be working on a thesis right now ? XD

dreaming about a yacht with naked girls and booze :(

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Not that I mind at all, but you never called me that before (was that a mistake?). XD

Not back for long though...

Soooo, Honey is not your name? Hmmm, I was so certain.

hahahha If I had one, would I be working on a thesis right now ? XD

You ARE working on your thesis? O.o

joined Feb 4, 2017

wanna see my wite-outs ? XDD

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

wanna see my wite-outs ? XDD

I've read "wife-tits"...

My gosh, too much talking about tits with my co-workers today!

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 2:00PM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Yes, I pity her for falling to this that Sungji chose the most ungrateful way to leave when Sumin started to try her best but the fault for Sungji to think of leaving is Sumin's, lollll.

I pity her for once, but I dont find her being unlucky or etc.... Sungji should be blamed, not be praised but Sumin is not to be praised or highly talk about then blame all to Sungji.

Two things, leaving this way is Sungji's wrong doing and I pity Sumin because she has to go through this when she is trying her best but everyone praises Sungji, but to make Sungji leave, Sumin only can blame herself.

First time yes, right now not IMO. She did her best, she tried hard and from her POV it meant nothing. She's blaming herself, not knowing the reason why she left so she's all "maybe I made her tired of me" because she doesn't see herself as a good or enjoyable person. It only adds to her feeling miserable, I think.

And you're the one making me stop protecting Sumin, lol

SejuxSumin doesnt need to elaborate to the point of restart their relationship and all to make it the end. They just need to meet and reconcile and end, which is totally possible.

Not in 2 chapters with Sungji drama all over it. And I can't see getting any bonuses, heh.

joined Feb 4, 2017

btw..
the "I want to see" in this chapter can also be translated to "I miss you".
in here:
http://imgur.com/a/la3fK

here is the translation of the the autores tweets by meow chan:
https://twitter.com/MinoaLerano/status/902581598574358528

ah, he means "moncler jacket" not "moncler jumpers"

joined Aug 29, 2015

lzz

in Seju's defense. Sumin is the one who goes to her for comfort every time she broke up with her current gf. I don't think Seju manipulated Sumin to get back to her because the only thing she can offer to Sumin at that point is either sex or luxuries. Seju only listen to Sumin's problem that's the only emotional support Sumin will let her do considering how their relationship ended.

imo, the only time Seju had a chance to exploit Sumin's vulnerable state is right now when Sungji left her without any reason and Seju didn't take advantage of it. it is the moment Seju had been waiting for in a decade and she managed to resist the temptation.

I don't really care much about SuminxSungji since the only bond they have is through sex. Sungji did weighed her decision to leave Sumin, the same way she decided to reject Dawoon. I mean chapter 90 parallels the date Sungji had with Dawoon. it only implies that Sungji probably realized that her feelings for Sumin is not strong enough anymore to continue their relationship.

joined May 18, 2017

Boy, this thread moved so fast. So much to read.

But can we focus on Yoonie so passionately supporting Seju? Which contradicts the bet I'm growing suspicious

Also, can't wait to find out that one of the people here turns out to be TG.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Also, can't wait to find out that one of the people here turns out to be TG.

lol there is already at least one eggplant lurking (pun intended XDDD) around here XD

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 9:51PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Nora

I stand by your opinion and yoonie's .. it might have been Seju who she wants to see, even if nobody considers the "grocery shop and the TV" hints..

Wait, wait, my opinion? #.#
This is only sia ue's opinion. I dont think its Seju who Sumin wants to see, even though I pointed out the tv and grocery shop, I already said I dont focus on it, XDDDDDDD. It could be my delusional way of interpreting things so I dont focus on it, I just point it out, lol.

But can we focus on Yoonie so passionately supporting Seju? Which contradicts the bet I'm growing suspicious

LOL, I love her, of course, I would support her xDDDDDD. But bet is bet, LOL, although I dont like seeing that couple anymore, lol

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 10:12PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

First time yes, right now not IMO. She did her best, she tried hard and from her POV it meant nothing. She's blaming herself, not knowing the reason why she left so she's all "maybe I made her tired of me" because she doesn't see herself as a good or enjoyable person. It only adds to her feeling miserable, I think.

That is her POV and what you think for Sumin.

First time, second time, the nth time, it will still be Sumin's fault, lol.

Why do you think Sungji thought that its Seju who Sumin is thinking about and worrying about when she is having a coffee date with her? It's because Sumin herself also cant know for sure about anything, she worries for both and she cant say it clearly or doing it clearly for Sungji to know.

Why do you think that Sungji felt insecure and angry? Because Sumin slept with Seju and leaving behind a pillow and Sungji knew it, and no, I dont say what Sumin did is wrong but do think of in Sungji's perspective. What do you think?

What do you think when your gf is living with your ex gf who happens to be the on she has cheated with in front of her eyes? And yes, I know that Sungji lets it happen but even if Sungji didnt let it happen, Sumin will find ways to protect Seju. That's how it is.

So think of Sungji's perspective for the past 20 chaps, with the things she knows, she hears, she sees, do you think that she can confidently think that Sumin is in love with her with all her heart? That there is no other person in her mind when she is with Sungji?

Can you blame her for leaving? No, you cant, definitely cant. What you can blame her is the way she left, not anything else. She has been nothing but an understanding gf to Sumin, you cant ask for more from her.

I'm saying this, because with your tone, it seems right now, the mess named SuminxSungji is all Sungji's fault and Sumin did nothing. No, the root of the problem is Sumin. Dont dump everything on Sungji and think she doesnt deserve Sumin. Dont you think Sungj has also tried her best for the last 20 chaps?

I know Sumin has been trying her best, but best doesnt necessarily mean she is not at fault. Best only means she tries and she shouldnt be the one being left behind without knowing why. She deserves to know why. That's all.

Not in 2 chapters with Sungji drama all over it. And I can't see getting any bonuses, heh.

That's your problem. You never think of other possibilities and acknowledge it. I told you I could think of a scenario where Sumin will be back with Seju in 2 chaps, no plotholes, with Sungji's problem is done, would you believe me? Cause I have, that's why I dont oppose them and I dont think they're delusional, either.

Making SuminxSungji come back in 2 chaps is more forced than SejuxSumin, lollll, after all the mess with their last break up while SejuxSumin has a clean break. But well, since the author seems to like to build SuminxSungji with unfinished business, I'll go for it

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 10:45PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

http://imgur.com/a/la3fK

I watched all 3 shows and could only recognized GoT. XD

https://twitter.com/MinoaLerano/status/902581598574358528
ah, he means "moncler jacket" not "moncler jumpers"

I want to know Sumin's investment strategy. I wonder if she ever paid rent in the past 10 years.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Why mention that sumin is good in english?

Is she? what if those series come with korean subtitles? XDDD

joined Feb 4, 2017

momonosuke
Ah.. me too, I only recognized GOT.. XD

I want to know Sumin's investment strategy. I wonder if she ever paid rent in the past 10 years

Getting a compansation for a scar and not paying rent for a good period of time XD

Orange and Vanbun
It is not the first time we know that Sumin does very well in Languages.. the flashback in ch56, Seju said that she did well in that.. and we know that Sumin also speaks good Japanese when she traveled with her co-worker.

But yuppp.. it could be foreshadowing to what will happen next and to where she would live.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

But yuppp.. it could be foreshadowing to what will happen next and to where she would live.

I bet that next chap Seju will be back xDDDDD. I have strong feelings about that, xDDDD

joined Mar 5, 2017

I don't know if anyone noticed or if its just me but for a while now, the chapters looked like a tug of a war. It's like last chapter it seemed like it was going seju's way, then this chapter its sungji's. And it's been like that with previous chapters.

Edit: Not hopeful, just wishful thinking, next chapter will be seju's. :)

last edited at Aug 30, 2017 6:12AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

4 Ch 92. Might be sumin healing time?
5 Ch 93. Ending

Sumin has been healed imo. She is not going drinking and sleeping around with any random woman like she did before. She looks like a person who just broke up, which is normal. Why do you think she still needs a healing?

joined Feb 4, 2017

sia ue

Sumin has been healed imo. She is not going drinking and sleeping around with any random woman like she did before. She looks like a person who just broke up, which is normal. Why do you think she still needs a healing?

Exactly!!!!.. this is very normal and doesnt require a huge fuss about it. Sungji seems to be at peace with her decision as well.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Extreme anger towards Saehyun and the scarring. Reasons related to this that she won't go back to Seju. :) And I think her healing will be the ending. :)

Reasons which relate to moleguy or the scarring is not really the reason imo. I think her couldn't forget about Seju cheating on her with a guy is. Her trust in Seju was completely broken, and she thought so was her love for Seju. Her always going back to Seju didn't help rebuild the trust, but only a guilt for hurting Seju. Only guilt is not enough for one to go back to their cheating ex. It has to be trust or love. Had she, before dating Sungji, realised that she, in fact, still loved Seju, I believe she would have given Seju a second chance.

To reply you must either login or sign up.