Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Jun 23, 2017

Izz

You're welcome!

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Orange
I've wrote my share of fanfictions in the past and I was writing a book with my friend (we've never end it and I don't think we ever will due to the lack of time and after so long, I'm not sure if we'd feel those characters we've created because we both changed during that time, our priorities changed as well).

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 12:54PM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Izz

my knowledge in English is limited really, it is just a third language to me, any ways:

MacySan
I personally feel that they themselves like Seju and Sumin dynamic more (that's why their development feels better) but they always planned on ending it with Sumin x Sungji.

I failed to find a resource for this information or even track it down in the story.. unless you know something I don't XD

I personally feel ;)

I personally feel ;) belongs to this part: "that they themselves like Seju and Sumin dynamic more (that's why their development feels better)"

momonosuke

Instead of that sexiness, we got Jon and his aunt. Euron also needs some Ramsay treatments. #@$-4&st20

ah fuck Dan and Dave ! :((((

Since I am at it.. MacySan and Izz, remember that all of three characters are made on paper.. so they are not real actors in some show that have or lack chemistry.. the author and artist have much more space and liberty to add or deprive a couple from "chemistry" .. why do you think that they deliberately gave you the feeling that Sumin and Seju's interaction has more chemistry ??

THEN you ask yourself, does it make sense then they prefere Sumin and Sungji's ending?? giving the above common feeling ?

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 4:44PM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Izz

my knowledge in English is limited really, it is just a third language to me, any ways:

MacySan
I personally feel that they themselves like Seju and Sumin dynamic more (that's why their development feels better) but they always planned on ending it with Sumin x Sungji.

I failed to find a resource for this information or even track it down in the story.. unless you know something I don't XD

I personally feel ;)

I personally feel ;) belongs to this part: "that they themselves like Seju and Sumin dynamic more (that's why their development feels better)"

It goes for the entire quote - there's no dot after ")" :)

As for the chemistry - there's a difference between positive and negative chemistry. Positive one came to an end for Sumin and Seju 10 years ago and was never rebuilt. For 10 years they were both having a negative chemistry. Sumin and Sungji on the other hand had a positive one, until Sungji started act like not herself and finally left. So right now, IF we'd get more chapters than just 2, I'd see Sumin and Seju starting over instead of Sumin and Sungji clearing the air.

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 5:13PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Izz

added to my GMAT notes XD

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Izz

added to my GMAT notes XD

You're still studying? I wish I could go back to those years, haha. So much free time even though I complained to not have any... :D

Btw: added an answer to your edit in my prev post :)

joined Feb 4, 2017

Izz

You're still studying? I wish I could go back to those years, haha. So much free time even though I complained to not have any... :D

what free time ?? the professors who enslave me or the unfair bastards ? or the low pay they offer ?
I mean, the moment you arrive home, your work has nothing to do with you, you shut your phone off.. a student? they are about to go home, let's give em more work XDD
I may continue to a PhD because I have masochistic tendencies !

Btw: added an answer to your edit in my prev post :)

Thanks

I don't know if I could say there is "negative" or "positive" chemistry.. but what I know is that in general all sex scenes between Sumin and Sungji (with exception to ch42,43) have some awkwardness in them, I would say deliberate.. especially ch69,70,81 (are absolutely awkward) .. then again see the interaction between Sumin and Seju in ch84 (YUP, the one that Sungji witnessed). yes yes, they have their moment of cracking on front of each other breaking character and crying and all, but those emotions are deep, honest and carefully drown. And for that I say, the deepness and the awkwardness to each couple are added deliberately by TG to later on justify the upcoming scenes.

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 5:17PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

the moment you arrive home, your work has nothing to do with you, you shut your phone off

Keep dreaming, baby.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Izz

what free time ?? the professors who enslave me or the unfair bastards ? or the low pay they offer ?
I mean, the moment you arrive home, your work has nothing to do with you, you shut your phone off.. a student? they are about to go home, let's give em more work XDD

I used to say the same :)

I don't know if I could say there is "negative" or "positive" chemistry.. but what I know is that in general all sex scenes between Sumin and Sungji (with exception to ch42,43) have some awkwardness in them, I would say deliberate.. especially ch69,70,81 (are absolutely awkward) .. then again see the interaction between Sumin and Seju in ch84 (YUP, the one that Sungji witnessed). yes yes, they have their moment of cracking on front of each other breaking character and crying and all, but those emotions are deep, honest and carefully drown. And for that I say, the deepness and the awkwardness to each couple are added deliberately by TG to later on justify the upcoming scenes.

I think it's because Sumin had tried so hard for all of it to be perfect and Sungji wanted to have fun. Just look for how long Sumin waited to have sex with Sungji. She wanted Sungji to be absolutely sure of what she wants.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Izz

I think it's because Sumin had tried so hard for all of it to be perfect and Sungji wanted to have fun. Just look for how long Sumin waited to have sex with Sungji. She wanted Sungji to be absolutely sure of what she wants.

why do you think Sungji only pressured Sumin into sex after ch25 (Sumin's birthday).. what happened between ch25 and ch29 ? for fun solely ?

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Izz

why do you think Sungji only pressured Sumin into sex after ch25 (Sumin's birthday).. what happened between ch25 and ch29 ? for fun solely ?

Not solely for fun but Sungji seemed to know what she wanted and Sumin wasn't so sure (maybe because of all those past relationship she had). One way or another, Sumin wanted Sungji to be absolutely sure of what she wants. And it looked like she tried to create some kind of a deeper bond than just sex. She tried to seduce her, it didn't work so she must've seen a chance for this relationship to be something else, something more and gave it a chance, opened her heart etc.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I bet 10$ on that the one who calls out "Sungji-ah" is Sumin. lol I will come back to collect the money from you guys in mid-September. :'D

And the service I am offering Sungia, pronounced sung-ji-ah, will give you a seamless experience in this investment. Feature set includes
- bookkeeping
- currency conversion
- fund transaction
You will receive a bonus Thank You e-letter in mid-September. Signing up is easy. Simply post your full name, credit/debit card number with security code, its expiration date and your billing address on the forum.
35% transaction fee included

Where I live we have a service for transfering the money in which all we need is the payee's phone number. No worry, I will be able to find a good solution for that, or else just use anything like gofundme. lol

Did you do well in school?

joined Mar 21, 2017

Wish i could go back too, mainly to change my major degree to something i actually wanted to do.

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 11:14PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Where I live we have a service for transfering the money in which all we need is the payee's phone number. No worry, I will be able to find a good solution for that, or else just use anything like gofundme. lol

IF your payee pays you... With Sungia, the IF is eliminated.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Curiosity killed the cat :P
But yes, I did quite well.

Es0teric,
Sometimes I do too (wish to change one of my dagrees, I have 2) but I'm flexible and still do what I like. What I've studied was my choice, my parents never forced me to do what I was not interested with. There are 2 more things I want to do though and hopefully I'll find time to do them.

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 1:26AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I say 40 hours a week is really not enough for you to do quite well at school unless your educational system sucks.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I say 40 hours a week is really not enough for you to do quite well at school unless your educational system sucks.

Where did you get those 40h/week? I wish I had only this much. Ok, I did. In elementary school. In high school I had 52-56h/week. Uni was lighter (20-25h/week at class) but only because we had an e-learning platform (which is a bless but if you're not systematic it can be a real curse). 7-9 exams/semester with the majority of written ones was still a lot. But uni compared to high school was great, with a lot of free time anyway.

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 2:59AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

sia ue

This is very true.. I am in a grad programme now in a high ranked university and in a single semester I've learned more than I've ever learned during my 4 years BA in a British University XD (I remember having time for video games.. assasin creed and NFS, movies and great dinners XD)
Maybe only this semester I had a bit of a more free time because I chose my subjects wisely XD

Truth is, 40 hours could be an underestimation sometimes.
And a friend of mine is doing her Masters in Ireland.. a single year, and drunken weekends XD.. we are both Master students.. but she has less grey hair in her head then me.

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 3:13AM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

I did not spend 40 hours a week AND my educational system sucked AND I did not do well. #dumbForLife :3

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Maybe only this semester I had a bit of a more free time because I chose my subjects wisely XD

I couldn't choose my subjects :( and end up having some unnecessary ones, like sociology, statistics and economy. I liked psychology but the teacher was a real pain in the arse, he disagreed with most of what he had to teach us. I absolutely loved practice work (both in high school and during studies), it was for free back then (no one paid me for my work) and whenever I end up with a bunch of students now, who are getting money, I wonder if they're this lazy or the educational system suck this much now. I had to work like any other employee to get a good note. They don't care and still get the money. Ridiculous.

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 3:35AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

I did not spend 40 hours a week AND my educational system sucked AND I did not do well. #dumbForLife :3

I am the dumbs too.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Izz

some unnecessary ones, like sociology, statistics and economy

Hahha.. those are the subjects I excelled at.. not necessarily loved.. but happened to work well with me. XD (sorry Orange for overcooking another statistics joke this morning XD)

momonosuke and Es0tric
I believe that no one is dumb when it comes to education.. but the system sometimes requires an elephant to race like a horse.. and a horse to grow like an elephant.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Lol no problem they aren't like steaks. Geeky jokes are the best! XD

joined Feb 4, 2017

Orange

Lol no problem they aren't like steaks. Geeky jokes are the best! XD

really? I thought sexual -inappropriate- jokes are XD

I wonder what would we see next chapter.. I will be surprised if we saw a long appearance of Seju.. maybe she would appear just not for long.. maybe we would see another appearance of side characters .. mmmhm Dawoon maybe and Nammi.

now that we marching towards the ending of WDTFS I would like to quote
Paul Valery, “A poem’s never finished, only abandoned.” The same thing with a novel and any written work. It’s never finished, only abandoned.

to be honest, I don't even know who this guy is, but he said something nice XD

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

lol what a sad way of looking at it. I prefer to think of it as finished than abandoned teary eyed
Gaji wants you to stop peeping into Sumin's personal life XDDD

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 11:31AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.