Forum › The Day She Fell discussion

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

What a weird dynamic

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I can't sort out the feelings I got after reading this.

Riko
joined Sep 24, 2015

Very well written. It's a different take on Hanamaru that I think works well with this pairing. Not as angsty as I expected, but it did try to push the feeling of guilt.

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

How the heck do you do that under the guise of friendship?!
After reading the game doujin from before, now I just feel depressed

joined Sep 25, 2015

So let me get this straight (lol).
She didn't have sex with Yoshiko because she loves her but because she wants to know what sex is like?

joined Oct 17, 2016

A very different side to the innocent Hanamaru we usually know... I like it!

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

THAT...
WAS...
KIND...
OF...
AWESOME

joined Aug 28, 2016

So let me get this straight (lol).
She didn't have sex with Yoshiko because she loves her but because she wants to know what sex is like?

Well, Hanamaru said herself that she doesn't know why she did it, but she has complicated feelings of admiration and possessiveness toward Yoshiko. At the very least it wasn't a matter of wanting to have sex with just anybody.

Img_20170914_194112
joined Jul 12, 2017

Boi... THIS IS B E A U T I F U L
I love your drawing style -
I love the history o
I LOVE IT!

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

Just follow this weird flow chart I found in some book:
Normal kiss -> Prolonged Kiss -> Necking(?) -> Petting (???xD) -> HEAVY Petting -> "Play?" -> Not for children

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I can never take doujins like this seriously. Probably because of the corny monologues.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

I can never take doujins like this seriously. Probably because of the corny monologues.

That's kind of the charm of this one for me. Maru's really, really worked up over the classic teenager problems of sex and love, but she's read too much, and so she has a weird idea of what love is that the real thing apparently can't measure up to and she overthinks everything and turns her guilt into a corny monologue. Or at least, that's my interpretation of it.

joined Sep 11, 2014

I feel weird about this one too, it feels like Hanamaru pressuring Yoshiko but at the same time Yoshiko takes care to ask about how Maru is doing afterwards. Like their feelings might be mutual but too much is up in the air.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

Awesome, i expect something like this would happen since Maru is awkward in love and she learn things from the books

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

The middle part with the typical cute schoolgirl shopping stuff felt incongruous, but otherwise...interesting psychology.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

I thought this was really well-done. YoshiMaru is my OTP from LL Sunshine, but most doujins usually have Hanamaru as the passive one. So it was interesting to see her as the aggressor this go around.

And given her upbringing, I can easily imagine her feeling vaguely guilty about doing something so "coarse" and "vulgar."

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

That's kind of the charm of this one for me. Maru's really, really worked up over the classic teenager problems of sex and love, but she's read too much, and so she has a weird idea of what love is that the real thing apparently can't measure up to and she overthinks everything and turns her guilt into a corny monologue. Or at least, that's my interpretation of it.

Ooo nice interpretation! Definitely seems like the case. Maybe Hanamaru wanted to be fallen too, to tear down her "angel"? Hmm... In any case, doujins of Sunshine >>>>> Sunshine show.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

feelsbadman.jpeg

I want a continuation where Nozomi materializes out of nowhere and schools Zuramaru in the fact that sex is not wrong and there's nothing to feel guilty about having dirty thoughts and that maybe there's a deep meaning behind said impulses and then they realize they're in love and YoshiMaru happens for reals and Nico is there for some reason

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I understood this one better after reading the previous work from this author, this https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/today_my_little_demon_will_be_cleaning_my_ears#21

last edited at Aug 30, 2017 3:16PM

Eli-headphones
joined Jan 8, 2017

That's kind of the charm of this one for me. Maru's really, really worked up over the classic teenager problems of sex and love, but she's read too much, and so she has a weird idea of what love is that the real thing apparently can't measure up to

Yeah, I think so.

she overthinks everything and turns her guilt into a corny monologue.

Never have I related to Maru more tbh.

_rpehnod92y
joined Sep 24, 2017

Great interpretation, I never thought of it like that. I can certainly remember feeling like this when I was younger tho.

DankestMemeGenerator9000
joined Dec 15, 2017

Dont apologize, Zuramaru.

This is what she wanted from ya.

joined Oct 25, 2010

Beautiful story with wonderful sweet characters! I always felt Hanamaru x Ruby would be the right couple! But, this pairing may work too!

To reply you must either login or sign up.