_rpehnod92y
joined Sep 24, 2017

Idk if i asked but this a anime now???

Yeah, its set to premiere this October.

Allblue1
Citrus discussion 20 Feb 04:08
_rpehnod92y
joined Sep 24, 2017

Honestly, I just want an IBO ending. Anything short of that, and this manga would've been a complete waste of time.

last edited at Feb 20, 2018 4:08AM

Allblue1
Citrus discussion 18 Feb 05:00
_rpehnod92y
joined Sep 24, 2017

Watch the next chapter be a time skip. Yuzu one shotting a Pacifista.

I'll be officially done with this series.

Allblue1
Citrus discussion 18 Feb 04:27
_rpehnod92y
joined Sep 24, 2017

So... what am I suppose to do with all of the feels these last two chapters have instilled in me? I honestly feel like crying.

...What do?!

last edited at Feb 18, 2018 4:56AM

Allblue1
_rpehnod92y
joined Sep 24, 2017

Ahhhh I am soooo glad it ended well for them. Probably the least angst chapter so far. Tbh, I had little hope for even the side couple because of the title, but Kuro-chan is really taking small steps to Miyabi, which is more than what I could ever ask for. Now, if only the MC can enjoy a happy ending with the love of her life too... (preferably with Kaoru because pssst who cares about moral values and domestic ties, amirite friends xD xD)

Right! Moral values and domestic ties are for squares!!

Allblue1
_rpehnod92y
joined Sep 24, 2017

Man, I swear I have a friend just like Hanamaru. She's spent so much time with her head in the clouds reading/watching all of these love stories, that when it comes to her own relationships, they never measure up to all of these tall tales spinning in her head. Why not just say how you feel? You know... with words?

Allblue1
_rpehnod92y
joined Sep 24, 2017

I can never take doujins like this seriously. Probably because of the corny monologues.

That's kind of the charm of this one for me. Maru's really, really worked up over the classic teenager problems of sex and love, but she's read too much, and so she has a weird idea of what love is that the real thing apparently can't measure up to and she overthinks everything and turns her guilt into a corny monologue. Or at least, that's my interpretation of it.

Great interpretation, I never thought of it like that. I can certainly remember feeling like this when I was younger tho.

_rpehnod92y
joined Sep 24, 2017

"I will always love you dude" lmao the dude is so ridiculous in there. It's kind of like saying "no homo"

That page alone should've given this doujin a comedy tag. Dude, I laughed way too much from that!

_rpehnod92y
joined Sep 24, 2017

holy shit i can't stop laughing

"Dude, I fell for you all over again...!!"

I can't stop either, but I have stopped breathing... send help dude!

last edited at Sep 24, 2017 3:23PM