Forum › A school’s short distance romantic ghost story discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Short but amusing. Still, I wish there was more interactions between the painting ghost and Hanako.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was quite original and fun.

p.s I always wondered if Moaning Myrtle of harry potter was based off the Hanako ghost legend?

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

This put such a grin on my face. This author knows how to do the cute, fluffy, funny sorts of little stories so well, I love it.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Yuri no Chikara~!!!!

Oh silly, there's no such a thing as "too many yuri couples".

PS: I recommend the movie "Teke Teke", for anyone that didn't watched it.

last edited at Aug 27, 2017 2:59AM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

This looks like a good starting plot for a VN:

Oto and Hanako are ghost girls that are finally together. However, they can't move on to the afterlife as they want to have their first time...

Cue a delinquent girl (who smokes in the bathroom) and a Student Council member (who guards the stairway to uphold school integrity) scaring every other student from the two spots. Until one day, the two suddenly has the power to see them.

As Oto and Hanako enlist the two to setup couples for them for research material, will Oto and Hanako get to have their first time?
Or maybe their research material is just a bit closer to them than they realize?

last edited at Aug 27, 2017 3:20AM

Xxundead7hatexX
Images%20(1)
joined Aug 8, 2017

screw this that teketeke thing is scary as fuck i didn't even know this thing existed until I read that TL notes. GOD! and there's a movie about it too FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT now I have to sleep with this in mind im crying right now i don't wanna die. otherwise its pretty good love story i like it.

joined Sep 25, 2015

Isn't Hanako of the bathrooms a hentai where this loli got raped to death and now haunts the school bathroom?

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

If they are no longer bound to the place they haunt, why is she still in the picture in the end?

I liked the works originality and that senpai and kouhai are still together at the end.

Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

Oto and Hanako are ghost girls that are finally together. However, they can't move on to the afterlife as they want to have their first time...

Cue a delinquent girl (who smokes in the bathroom) and a Student Council member (who guards the stairway to uphold school integrity) scaring every other student from the two spots. Until one day, the two suddenly has the power to see them.

As Oto and Hanako enlist the two to setup couples for them for research material, will Oto and Hanako get to have their first time?
Or maybe their research material is just a bit closer to them than they realize?

Is that a kindred spirits reference? I wonder if there are any other yuri schoolgirl ghost stories...

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

Pg. 35: I think the website Teketeke is going on is Dynasty Reader

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Is that a kindred spirits reference? I wonder if there are any other yuri schoolgirl ghost stories...

Yes, it is.

I don't think there are any other stories where both sides are ghosts except for our kindred spirits on the roof.

EDIT:

Found one:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_broom_and_the_banana_peel

last edited at Aug 27, 2017 6:38AM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

So, just to make sure I got this right, there's now so many couples in the school doing lovey-dovey stuff in way so many places across the school that the newfound ghost couple can do their own lovey-dovey stuff in privacy?

If they are no longer bound to the place they haunt, why is she still in the picture in the end?

I'm guessing that it still counts as a "home" of sorts to her.

last edited at Aug 27, 2017 7:31AM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm concerned by how many students have died in this school (and some of them in a very violent fashion).

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

They don't necessary have to die IN school. Just have it as emotionally binding spot.

Adeptus%20machanicus
joined Mar 7, 2014

Lesbian Ghosts in the Restroom?

Adeptus%20machanicus
joined Mar 7, 2014

Pg. 35: I think the website Teketeke is going on is Dynasty Reader

Probably 4chan's /u/, rather. Unless you're looking to read doujins you don't really come here.

joined Mar 31, 2015

Read this alone at night is scary, especially the credit. (Teke teke)

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Better ending: they put the painting into the third story girl's bathroom.

last edited at Aug 27, 2017 1:00PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Better ending: they put the painting in the third story girl's bathroom.

Wouldn't that be creepy for bathroom goers?

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Better ending: they put the painting in the third story girl's bathroom.

Wouldn't that be creepy for bathroom goers?

Not unless you pee with your stall door open.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

The first time I read this I had no idea wtf was going on, after reading this a third time I finally understood it. A bit convoluted but the resolution was really cute.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

But did she end up being able to see Hanako face to face on a regular basis or not?

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Entoma posted:
Isn't Hanako of the bathrooms a hentai where this loli got raped to death and now haunts the school bathroom?

Not sure if it's a serious question, but will answer just in case:
Nope (although I don't doubt there are doujins like that around the internet), it's a urban legend, maybe the most famous urban legend of Japan, and yet, the most vague one too, since the only common aspect is that she haunts bathrooms (and in some versions, don't even need to be school bathrooms)... depending of the version, the way she died differs, from accident, to suicide, and even murder (the killer and the method also differ, and some of them include rape, which hentai artists tends to choose...), what also determines Hanako-san behavior towards the living humans, as stated in the TL notes, she's mostly portrayed just as a mischievous ghost, scaring people for the "lolz" (but since in various versions she just appears when called, it's pretty possible that people just get scared by themselves and she actually don't even try), but she can also rather be portrayed as a very sad ghost (in the cases of "suicide by bullying") or sometimes (pretty rarely) as a vengeful and malevolous ghost that curse and kills people who enter "her" bathroom.

Sorry for the long post (but it may be good for anyone interested).
Tl;dr: Nope, it's not.

Bugpope posted:
I'm concerned by how many students have died in this school (and some of them in a very violent fashion).

I know how you feel, but unfortunately, in this human society things like that are just expected to happen from time to time... Did you ever heard about Nevada-tan?

Now, @Xxundead7hatexX, HardAkito and anyone who felt something similar (really): Really, I recommend the movie (link for the movie online, if it's no good, let me know and I'll edit it out), it's cool, and besides, a movie will never, ever, be as scary as the story they are based off (even less considering japanese movies don't have hollywood's budget for special effects), actually, the legend may even get less scary to you.

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

I think being the ghost of a bathroom would suck. Listing to girls, cute girls mind you, shit all day. Pissing, vomiting? bleeding. God damn that would just suck

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

This premise is amazing! I thought is was going to be a horror thing, but it turned out so cute in the end! Definitely going in my favorites~

To reply you must either login or sign up.