Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Maybe? I find it's really wonderful how she is. Don't get me wrong, I would immediately open my arms, if I could find someone like Sungji xD

I would too. I would want to protect her from harm. XD

you know what darling did, she clipped her nails XDDD

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

They were pretending to be asleep to save their own heads

Lol ok now they're no longer asleep. Just dead

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

They were pretending to be asleep to save their own heads

Lol ok now they're no longer asleep. Just dead

xD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie

I dont want to look like an idiot if it turns out to be not true, that's why I dont spill it, lolllll

you are taking it more seriously than it should be.. a wrong expectation, so big deal! XD ..

This one I really hope is right, how cool is that for TG to draw an airport, I want to her drawing skill on this, LOLLL

No, I dont mean by he wants her dead, I mean by he wants her to be alive and by alive, I mean living with him forever and more. Being the only one for him.
That's why I said its crazy idea.
But this is just for fun idea =))))), I wont stick with it long, lolll

it's either you started accepting JaimeXCersei's ship or the Nammi ship sunk so suddenly XDDD

Its not about shipping, its about his obsession over her xDDDDD, I dont ship this couple but obsession could do bad things to keep sth theirs, you know, loll

Vanbun

@yoonie
I notice, before wdtfs is finally comes to an end, you might have "101 ways of how to end wdtfs story" in your mind. Lol You're quiet imaginative

What can I say? They keep calling me out as someone who they dont know which side am I on for a reason xDDDDDDD

last edited at Aug 19, 2017 10:46PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

@yoonie I've been itching for a lot more clearness from the chapters. But yeah, everything's still up in the air if you consider both endings(that is a Seju/Sumin and Sungji Sumin). It's driving me nuts. I've been trying to keep myself from talking about it what with the remaining chapters and just read the manhwa. Right now, I'm looking at the brightside, Sumin finally has the ball now. Like, which one will she ultimately chase next? there were always screws loose with both sides so I'm still waiting for them to be resolved. I think I've been waiting for Sumin to really be confronted with everything and make the decision.

XDDDDD, Sumin has never had a ball (literally, LOL, she only uses her hands, LOLLLLL). She cant decide which girl xDDDDD.

I kinda resented the fact that she has left Seju right after the funeral a little bit while knowing Seju only has her left. Dont get me wrong, I know this is sth she should do but still.. XDDDDD

Tbh, I dont know the reason why Sungji chose to left just yet, so I cant tell much but the only reason that makes sense for her leaving atm is Sungji realizes Sumin doesnt love her as much as she loves Seju because of the development of the story.

Other reasons are all nonsense and bad written script because, after all Sungji has said to Seju, "the person I love no longer gets hurt", then what Sumin showers her with love and care, her choosing to leave because of Seju or anything else is totally LOLLL.

But I'll accept any kind of reasons from her next chap though, I just feel her way of leaving, to others, is so noble and nice and selfless while to me, its stupid and useless, just makes things more complicated than it should be and making Sumin's life more miserable.

last edited at Aug 19, 2017 10:58PM

joined Jun 6, 2016

She chose to leave this dramatically, without explanation, literally left Sumin hanging, there is only one reason to explain it, the author still wants this love line to continue, and not officially end, it opens the gate for this couple to be the ending game, a very convenient way, lolllll, if she cut it clean, well, we already know the ending couple. This, only makes this couple more relevant even though this looks like a break up by making Sungji look nicer and more noable, lolllllll

Well, it might be. Honestly I am still skeptical with seju x sumin ending, knowing how popular team blonde is... and the fact that:
1. sumin has choose sungji over seju before
2. seju in a stage of moving on.
3. Ch 86 seems like a fan service for team pink because the ending couple will be team blonde.

The scene of sumin walk in this chapter and you can do anything to me.... Somehow I have seen this pose in GG Taeyeon before. Lol

last edited at Aug 20, 2017 12:13AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

But btw, dont you guys realize that Sumin owe Seju another apology after this chap? She accused Seju of taking Sungji's ring after all and this chap, Sungji has given the ring back to her by herself, LOLLLL.

Another time for Sumin to realize she has done wrong to Seju once again, LOLLL

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Well, it might be. Honestly I am still skeptical with seju x sumin ending, knowing how popular team blonde is... and the fact that:
1. sumin has choose sungji over seju before
2. seju in a stage of moving on.
3. Ch 86 seems like a fan service for team pink because the ending couple will be team blonde.

Nah, that part of my comment is a sarcasm for an angel act from Sungji but actually is sth I consider the worst action from her since the beginning of the story, lollll. There is nothing worst than left your lover hanging without saying a word or at least give them a reason before leaving, especially left the lover in the middle of the crowd, under firework of some happy event

I understand the action though and the good intention behind it, I just dont find it as amazing as many people put it, LOL.

As for ending, both ending are still available, till the day we get to listen to Sungji's reasons xDDDDD

The scene of sumin walk in this chapter and you can do anything to me.... Somehow I have seen this pose in GG Taeyeon before. Lol

You seem to be really obsessed with GG Taeyeon's resemblance with Sumin xDDDDD

last edited at Aug 20, 2017 1:46AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Good for you and your gf, Not for me .. especially knowing I also witness my gf having sex with her ex. Lol

Let say that sungji thinks like me. Everyone can have different way to handle things.

She doesn't think like you, trust me. I can tell you are not even sure what is in her mind.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Is there a Sungji's fan here?

joined Feb 13, 2017

Next chapter, Seju dies.

Maybe Sumin as well.

Sumin(chap 55):" I want to love earnestly"
"To let go of someone's hand,and feel like I'm falling off a cliff"
"To treasure someone so much, I'll die if I lose them."

...and Sungji has just left her for now.

last edited at Aug 20, 2017 4:14AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Next chapter, Seju dies.

Maybe Sumin as well.

How ironic, isnt it what Seju has just also said last chap about sumin, lolllll.

last edited at Aug 20, 2017 4:32AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

For what? To counter back about what some of us have said about Sungji this chap? LOLLL

Big fight coming, sound no fun, lolllll

Edit: since no one could stand up for her in this thread. You go ahead, sia ue, lol.

last edited at Aug 20, 2017 4:35AM

joined Jun 6, 2016

You seem to be really obsessed with GG Taeyeon's resemblance with Sumin xDDDD

I am busted.... (X_X") Is it only me...... ? Yet, I must say her image/aura change between 3years ago when I saw her and this year. Dunno why... before she looks fierce, nowadays she looks fragile.

She doesn't think like you, trust me. I can tell you are not even sure what is in her mind.

I am not sungji to begin with lol.. yea I trust you. Noone is sure of other people mind, real life or fiction (without speak buble of course) iIt is just the way I see things

Can we make conclusion that we agree sungji act on ch 90 isn't an angelic/Commendable act like what someone said?

last edited at Aug 20, 2017 6:06AM

joined Jun 6, 2016

You seem to be really obsessed with GG Taeyeon's resemblance with Sumin xDDDD

I am busted.... (X_X") Is it only me...... ? Yet, I must say her image/aura change between 2 years ago when I saw her and this year. Dunno why... before she looks fierce, nowadays she looks fragile. She lost weight for sure, despite being so tiny still. I know idols look thin/fit, but there are some with volume, and some is just a "stick", eg. hyoyeon and this year yuri have volume. Taemin, krystal, this year wendy, yoona, sooyoung, moonbyul, this year solar, etc is a stick. I prefer figure of an actor or actress, they're more fit, and suprisingly so slim still even with the abs.

This year taeyeon is too "girly" to be sumin if it makes sense.

I am not sungji to begin with lol.. yea I trust you. Noone is sure of other people mind, real life or fiction (without speak buble of course) iIt is just the way I see things

Can we make conclusion that we agree sungji act on ch 90 isn't an angelic/Commendable act like what someone said?

last edited at Aug 20, 2017 6:21AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

For what? To counter back about what some of us have said about Sungji this chap? LOLLL

Big fight coming, sound no fun, lolllll

Edit: since no one could stand up for her in this thread. You go ahead, sia ue, lol.

I genuinely wanna read Sungji fans' opinions. :'D I can act like a Sungji fan lol, but I don't feel like doing it even a bit.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

It's an angelic action, no doubt, but the author fails to make it commendable.

joined Jun 7, 2017

Sometimes in a relationship when someone has betrayed you and you're trying very hard to forgive and move on because you love them there comes a time when you know you can't fake it anymore. It's exhausting and tiring, and pretending to forgive and move on just doesn't work.

A lot of times you think of that in what should the happy, easy moments. You think "things are so great right now, I should be happy" but the truth is you haven't been able to let go of that betrayal. The trust isn't there, and though you've been able to be happy sometimes, that lack of trust is slowly destroying you and your partner. So I completely understand Sungji leaving during the festival. Having been in Sungji's shoes of trying to move on after a partner's betrayal, I relate to her choice here.

Also, I mean, Sumin "chose" Sungji after cheating. To anyone, that could be guilt. Seju was already her emotional punching bag at this point and she knew Seju would stick around even after not being chosen.

I'm reminded how very much I loathe Sumin every time I see her interact with anyone she "loves". Honestly I would prefer Seju/Sungji or everyone alone at this point. Sumin is not a victim. She made her choices and got everyone mixed up in this gigantic mess. I want to scream at her because she has a really messed up way of showing how she loves people.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

It's an angelic action, no doubt, but the author fails to make it commendable.

Hmmm, its still too soon to say its not a commendable act for just a little bit without hearing her reason, tbh.

I deeply criticize the way she chooses to leave, so dramatic and unnecessary but why she chooses to leave is sth else

If the reason she chooses to leave is she indeed solely just pities Seju and fails to consider Sumin's feeling on this matter or some other similar reasons then its really a big LOOLLL.

However, if her reason is she realizes Sumin loves Seju more than her and she bravely admits defeat according to her character's nice personality, it still can be called a commendable act.

last edited at Aug 20, 2017 8:14AM

Funny_little_penguin_steam_avatars
joined Aug 18, 2017

However, if her reason is she realizes Sumin loves Seju more than her and she bravely admits defeat according to her character's nice personality, it still can be called a commendable act.

yoonie

I'd say it was a commendable act either way. The face she gives Sumin in the end of chapter 90 when Sumin snaps back into their conversation just looks understanding. She sees right through Sumin but has accepted. She doesn't look like she hates Sumin, but she does look sort of sad, too.

She could have made a scene or made it dramatic, but if she did that, Sumin would fight for her and it would just be more painful for the both of them. Sunji realized what she needed to do to keep herself happy. (And make sure Sumin doesn't have to try choose her over Seju anymore)

joined Mar 21, 2017

In order for Sumin to truly know where her heart lies she needs to be free from both Seju and Sungji. A possibility is that Sungji realises this which is why she leaves at the end of the chapter. Seeing Sumins reaction to the gossip behind her reminds Sungji that Sumin is still tied to Seju at some level.

last edited at Aug 20, 2017 6:24PM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

In order for Sumin to truly know where her heart lies she needs to be free from both Seju and Sungji. A possibility is that Sungji realises this which is why she leaves at the end of the chapter. Seeing Sumins reaction to the gossip behind her reminds Sungji that Sumin is still tied to Seju at some level.

I think you're always tied to your first love at some level.

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie

I kinda resented the fact that she has left Seju right after the funeral a little bit while knowing Seju only has her left. Dont get me wrong, I know this is sth she should do but still.

I actually love this.. I don't want in any case to see Sumin being with Seju just because the daddy died, otherwise we will be in the the circle Sumin had before ch50. (I am talking about lame excuses on why she kept appearing in Seju's house after she came back from the main house.. and then this! -oh I am with her because the father died- If Sumin was to go to Seju, I hope it will be for honest clear reasons)

She accused Seju of taking Sungji's ring after all and this chap, Sungji has given the ring back to her by herself, LOLLLL.

I guess Sumin knew that Seju had the ring in ch55.. she was talking about that in ch82.. and probably she knew that Sungji has her's.. Sumin didn't mean that Seju still has it.. but that she took it at some point. (the real story was never told to Sumin and how exactly it ended up with Seju)

Methetruth and yoonie

Maybe Sumin as well.
...and Sungji has just left her for now.

How ironic, isnt it what Seju has just also said last chap about sumin, lolllll.

In fact, Sumin knew that she will never be able to love anyone earnestly.. not even in ch88 (left over love) like what Seju would call it. There is always a place for her in Sumin's heart. And, I remember how extremely panicked she looked like in ch78 when she could not find Seju immediately or even in ch76.

Es0teric
Agreed.

joined Mar 21, 2017

I just said "some level" as I'm not sure entirely at which level they are tied. Definitely not at a level where Sumin can just move on easily.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I just said "some level" as I'm not sure entirely at which level they are tied. Definitely not at a level where Sumin can just move on easily.

Not a level where she can go back to Seju just like that either.

To reply you must either login or sign up.