Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Mar 21, 2017

Well you could tell that was coming from the last chapter, now the question is will she go back to Seju or will she fight to keep Sungji. Find out in another 10 days or more ; )

joined Feb 13, 2017

Just read alggumba twitter(Wdfs's writer) and they said Wdfs might end in chap.93

joined Jul 31, 2017

No explicit sex scenes this time eh?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Since they just did it, it is gonna take some time before Sungji can be at it again. I'm so worried. T T

joined Jul 31, 2017

Since they just did it, it is gonna take some time before Sungji can be at it again. I'm so worried. T T

Lol. And that is when? Haha

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

You should worry for your Aumin first, lol. She has no one to get her release now that her 31st gf left her...again.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Just read alggumba twitter(Wdfs's writer) and they said Wdfs might end in chap.93

Wow, enough for SuminxSungji to be back together then xDDDDD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Snow belongs to seju. If sumin is meeting sungji again, it will be during cherry blossoms.

We need ultimate replacement from Seju to Sungji for Sumin, lolllll. So it should be snow for Sungji, and Seju no longer exists in the equation, lolll

joined May 1, 2017

aiyo.. I hope seju have another better one than suimin if sumin and sungji end tgt..

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 10:36AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I love you Yoonie (as well as Nora) but I'm really hoping that you'll not win the bet. XD Aside from being overjoyed by the events, it will be a great chance to make fun of all the salty people as well..they're kinda cancerous..there are few here but in fb, oh gad, they're in every corner..xD

I dont have a lot of supporters here, I know and I also understand your feelings, those salty people are really.... urghhhh.....

The joy of slapping reality to them is seriously no joke xDDDDDDD, I also want to do that for God knows how long xDDDDD

I would love to support you in other ways or stuff or whatever but not with your bet. :P but I'm pretty damn sure that you will be very overjoyed even if you lose.

I have high tolerance in alcohol but I'm sure that I'll get drunk even if the ratio is 3salty people per shot.xD

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

As well as SuminxSeju :P

joined Mar 5, 2017

Agreed. :P

joined May 1, 2017

hm.. seriously as much as I love seju.. I believe she can find someone who can love her even more.. can she please move on.. so sad to see her like that :'(

joined May 1, 2017

hm.. seriously as much as I love seju.. I believe she can find someone who can love her even more.. can she please move on.. so sad to see her like that :'(

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

It's gonna take a few chapters, I think. lol

You should worry for your Aumin first, lol. She has no one to get her release now that her 31st gf left her...again.

I hope the author will kindly introduce a new ajumma for her for the time being. lol

joined Jul 31, 2017

It's gonna take a few chapters, I think. lol

She got 3 chapters, might as well have it every chapter. Lol
The author got shy with sungjixsumin's sex this time.lol

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 11:11AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Only if she is still alive :P

joined Jun 6, 2016

Well... so my previous old prediction is on track? Will sumin choose new or old love?

TBH, I prefer seju to move on lol

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 11:28AM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

yoonie, what did seju say in this chapter?! I am too impatient for the translation X(

joined Mar 21, 2017

This chapter made me think of this quote "If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were"

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

about this chapter.. Sungji returning the ring to Sumin scene.
I quote Nammi from ch57:
Nammi: " should I say that I kind of expected this to happen or it's not really much of a surprise. If it's both, I guess it's quite serious..."

http://imgur.com/a/3HqGm

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Only if she is still alive :P

The author mentioned she will never be killed for she's immortal..lol joke but it will just look like Sumin will chase after Sungji coz Seju died or or or it will be harder for Sumin and Sungji to be back together coz the guilt will eat up Sumin(and she'll kill herself and when Sungji will kill herself too as soon as she gets the news)...haha happy end..

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie, what did seju say in this chapter?! I am too impatient for the translation X(

Only the basic, ok? XDDDD
Saehyun check her breathing rhythm
"I'm still alive"
Next is about live and dead sth, I'm not sure xDDDD, I'm lazy to look up to words but its not really important, something about no need to check live or dead, I guess

Next Saehyun: Its not safe to stay here for long
Seju: the inheritance is over already
Saehyun: yes, the problem is over, now there is only evil remains xDDDD
Saehyun: if you want to go to the villa, lets prepare and leave
Seju: I'm not going

And then something about whats good now about going there. Not sure abou this xDDDD
Final sentence: Just leave me alone xDDDDD

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

This chapter made me think of this quote "If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were"

Yep

joined Jun 6, 2016

Anyway will it be the goodbye / parting sex since it seems like that for me

Ironically, in reality... most of the time they won't come back to you though. Because once they did... you might end up together for forever more...

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 11:42AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.