Forum › Posts by abc1234

joined May 1, 2017

after seeing all of you write..i think I shouldn't read to feel disappointed.. I rather be interested in reading a meaningful story. yes seju is more real..

joined May 1, 2017

so ending isit with sungji ? if it is then it just a really normal story to end with hm easy to guess and predict.. sobs ..can seju have her own healing story anot ?

joined May 1, 2017

hm.. seriously as much as I love seju.. I believe she can find someone who can love her even more.. can she please move on.. so sad to see her like that :'(

joined May 1, 2017

hm.. seriously as much as I love seju.. I believe she can find someone who can love her even more.. can she please move on.. so sad to see her like that :'(

joined May 1, 2017

aiyo.. I hope seju have another better one than suimin if sumin and sungji end tgt..

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 10:36AM

joined May 1, 2017

so your bet would be sumin end with sungji together ?

Yes, and it has never changed since xDDDDD.

After this chap, my confident level goes up about 50% =)))))))))).

For so long, I cant have that kind of confidence like Nora or Foxy Lady, this time I can level them that xDDDD

is alright ya.. each have it's own thinking and perspective in this story. just be open minded.. but I myself have a ending in my mind.. just that I am wondering how Tg would end this story.

joined May 1, 2017

Yes, and it has never changed since xDDDDD.

After this chap, my confident level goes up about 50% =)))))))))).

For so long, I cant have that kind of confidence like Nora or Foxy Lady, this time I can level them that xDDDD

I see.. not sure how the tg would end with.. if there's a twist plot then maybe is hard to predict..
just think that seju deserve someone better..

joined May 1, 2017

Mark my words, the last scene of wdtfs will be Sumin and Sungji meet under the first snow of...next year and Sumin gives Sungji the red scarf she hasnt got the chance to give =)))))))))))

This is my ultimate prediction xDDDDDDDDDDDD

joined May 1, 2017

oh no.. seju lose the will to live. so maybe that's why she ask sungji don't forgive sumin if anything happen to seju? hm..

joined May 1, 2017

Thanks Nora I get what you mean.

hm.. So Sumin have choose Sungji and end of story? Hope there's a twist plot.

I am still Seju's supporter!

joined May 1, 2017

Ahh, so that was a smirk. lol She was smiling because her thinking that Sungji was never going to be her potential love rival was giving her confidence a big boost, I'd say.

really? then why push them together in the first place!!
Seju knew that Sumin allowed someone to be with her during that specific day, and that person even took care of Sumin. (Sungji is indeed kinder than she looks and Sumin does need and allow someone like her to be around)
I guess Seju DID find a better and a more sustainable match to Sumin than Sumin to herself !

Sungji was being happy when saying this.

really?? this is happy or a bit disappointed !!??
this is happy: http://imgur.com/a/DHJrU
this is disapointed: http://imgur.com/a/oJFmi
why disapointed? oh, she talks about me alot (yappy) .. but only about work! (sob)

I did once, just now on this chapter 14. :'D

phew!

Hm, another thing this remind me of asking Sungji to never forgive Suimin, why?

is it possible that Seju push Suimin to Sungji, and she will leave and go back to her mum's house and never return again, I hope she wont suicide. ..

joined May 1, 2017

ya probably seju's father died might even endanger her and sumins life for the fight of the inheritance or something ?

joined May 1, 2017

ya probably seju's father died might even endanger her and sumins life for the fight of the inheritance or something ?

joined May 1, 2017

yeah that's a great ending

joined May 1, 2017

How do people perceive these lines from Sungji?

"It's just that now the time is for one side to have their feelings hurt"
"And there is only one thing i can do"
"I'm going to make sure that the person i love won't be hurt anymore"

Killing Sumin is an option. lol

That'd be quite a dark turn haha.

I like it.

if that the case if anything happen to sumin, seju might lose the will to live.. lol

and i wouldnt mind with double kill ends LOL

then is really sumin x seju together with their soul.. lol

joined May 1, 2017

How do people perceive these lines from Sungji?

"It's just that now the time is for one side to have their feelings hurt"
"And there is only one thing i can do"
"I'm going to make sure that the person i love won't be hurt anymore"

Killing Sumin is an option. lol

That'd be quite a dark turn haha.

I like it.

if that the case if anything happen to sumin, seju might lose the will to live.. lol

joined May 1, 2017

abc

It seem like sumin and sungji is end game.

could you please elaborate on this part ?

It seem like sumin trying her best to cut the ties with seju. And making her effort toward sungi.
such as trying to avoid physical touch and being up close with seju.

"It only seem like" , so I am not sure how team Gaji is going to end this story with.

However I hope in the end the couple is Sumin and Seju. Seju's love for Sumin is way too deep and sadly beautiful. If Sumin missed her she wont find someone love her as much as she do, even to the extend of letting her to do her way.

joined May 1, 2017

This chapter is kind sad for seju and sumin.
the dream is just giving seju a false hope that she is always hoping to see.
It seem like sumin and sungji is end game.
I am kind of curious to see what sumin's reaction is when she is totally cut off from seju. But doesn't her memory still trigger some part and think of seju ?

seem like part of sumin trying to suppressed part of her emotion..toward seju.

When will the chapter be ending ?

joined May 1, 2017

agree with Vanbun
it does seem like sumin x sungji is an end game..
well sumin seem to be a winner no matter who she end up with?

can the TG change to seju x sungji? ..it seem like seju need more healing then sumin

joined May 1, 2017

I would like to see the ending that probably Seju end up losing her memory and moved on with her life happily.
While Suimin regret her lose for Seju wahaha.. kidding.. that's impossible but ya hope the ending is satisfying for 3 of the character.