Forum › Getting Used to Being Friends discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

So, avoided reading this due to the title when it was first uploaded, which made me feel it is a manga only created for shock value's sake.

I was right. Troll cover (flowers and smiles all over the place, along with fluffyness used to fuel the ending), predictable ending (due to title), and here we got this crap, purposely created for shock value and not to tell a story... May sound like an asshole... haha.

I'm glad you like it! I wrote it at 3 am so I was unsure of how well it was written.

That was great writing :O

Policeeverybreathyoutakesingles
joined Oct 27, 2013

I'm glad you like it! I wrote it at 3 am so I was unsure of how well it was written.

That was great writing :O

I am an aspiring author so... :D I just felt this story needed a little push... I am working on an original story if anyone wants to take a look.
(Shameful self-promotion http://kingsmexy.deviantart.com/art/Life-Isn-t-Always-Great-Chapter-1-440952454?q=gallery%3Akingsmexy&qo=0)

joined May 22, 2011

the title is straightforward about the friend-zoning. not sure why people were so caught off-guard.
maybe throw on an angst tag or something for her silent, unrequited suffering through the whole ordeal lol.

last edited at Mar 18, 2014 10:12AM

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

F. U. C. K. I. N. G. G. R. E. A. T.

I'm glad you like it! I wrote it at 3 am so I was unsure of how well it was written. I was also bored and did one based of someone's comment about Dowman on Cat Gravity. I do have to say that one is much more.... disturbing. (They called Dowman a cute psychopathic cannibal that wore a cat mask. I wrote my mental image of that.) Plus it is good practice for me to do this!

Now if we could find a drawer to put this into images.

joined Oct 27, 2013

F. U. C. K. I. N. G. G. R. E. A. T.

I'm glad you like it! I wrote it at 3 am so I was unsure of how well it was written. I was also bored and did one based of someone's comment about Dowman on Cat Gravity. I do have to say that one is much more.... disturbing. (They called Dowman a cute psychopathic cannibal that wore a cat mask. I wrote my mental image of that.) Plus it is good practice for me to do this!

Now if we could find a drawer to put this into images.

Now I can draw, but it might take me forever or 2... I would end up hating everything until it looked EXACTLY like the art style. I am weird like that...

Underoneroof
joined Jan 17, 2014

whats up with the comedy tag? i dont find this amusing at all

Z118074050
joined Feb 1, 2013

My heart just crack a little

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This story made my soul gem turn black.

joined Oct 27, 2013

Nez whenever I see your comments on here I just know I am going to laugh.

joined Apr 1, 2013

she got punked!

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

But then again, what if this story is an autobiography? Like, the author was once friendzoned this way?

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

And the world goes BOOM!!!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

hahaha, these comments are cracking me up. normally I would probably be heartbroken like all the others, but I just discovered Sakura Trick and stayed up all night watching half the season, so i'm goooood.

joined Aug 8, 2014

My heart is breaking </3 that was so sad :C friendzoned is never a good thing

joined Sep 13, 2014

I love Yuri but I can't deny the fact that I love heart breaking stories. I love those stories that make my heart shatter. I know, I know. I just can't help it. Any other suggestions? Like his other story, Wife-To-be

Screen%20shot%202015-09-08%20at%209.16.20%20am
joined Jun 26, 2013

This is the second time I have been fooled by this. NEVERMORE. :l

Palate cleanser: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/love_me_softly

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

Truly the world's greatest bottom-rung bureaucrat.

What ever happened to Fujiwara Ei? Talk about falling off the face of the earth.

Solid%20ice%20heart%203-29-15
joined Mar 30, 2015

It's undeniable. Fujiwara Ei has magnificently conveyed pain.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

well F you too...

last edited at Nov 28, 2015 2:56AM

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

invite... me... to.... your.... wedding..... oh fuck this.

joined Jan 11, 2015

Always read the comments!

You are absolutely right. Now I just wish I haven't read anything.

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 7:06AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Nez whenever I see your comments on here I just know I am going to laugh.

I cracked tf up too xD

It's undeniable. Fujiwara Ei has magnificently conveyed pain.

*cries again*

Sketch44191337
joined Jan 14, 2015

Ooohh!! I get it! The comedy part was the scene with the spaced out lady!! Hahahauuhuhuhuwawawawaaaa!!

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I'm starting to think Fujiwara Ei has some traumatic experiences.

Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

Well... that hurt.

To reply you must either login or sign up.