Forum › First Love Sisters discussion

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

volume 1?

joined Oct 11, 2010

There is a reason... at least I think there is... It has come up before... and I do not remember...

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Vol. 1 is licensed by Seven Seas.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Vol. 1 is licensed by Seven Seas.

Indeed. I've changed the Volume 1 heading to say so.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

i was surprised with the variety of couples in this since with the blurb i read on manga updates, it made me think that it would only focus on Chika and Haruna. glad to see them all happy with their partners

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

i was surprised with the variety of couples in this since with the blurb i read on manga updates, it made me think that it would only focus on Chika and Haruna. glad to see them all happy with their partners

Pity that the Rie x Chiori couple seems so forced. They really needed more screen time, maybe if Rie was introduced in volume 2 or something.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Wow, this was actually very different to how the overused love triangle cliché goes (double love triangle actually), although the development felt rather rushed and packed into vol 2 and 3. Fortunately this wasn't tagged as love triangle, I wouldve just continue browsing onto other mangas... This is a small hidden gem.

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

Idt it was really small or hidden 8p anyway OMFG I love age gap, and I found akiho extremely adorable. Therefore ........spoiler ahead......... akiho x sensei was the greatest thing to ever happen to my manga reading life Xp

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Why do I hate SS so much :v

last edited at Mar 14, 2014 12:59PM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

This was really good until the author tried to force a bunch of couples down your throat in vol 3......why the last volume too? I would've been okay if the couples started in vol 1 or 2 and we were then allowed to read on how their relationship would grow. Like Rie x Chiori.....was really out there. Made this whole series a mediocre read. Happy endings suck if they're forced. Angst is always good too. :-)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This was really good until the author tried to force a bunch of couples down your throat in vol 3......why the last volume too? I would've been okay if the couples started in vol 1 or 2 and we were then allowed to read on how their relationship would grow. Like Rie x Chiori.....was really out there. Made this whole series a mediocre read. Happy endings suck if they're forced. Angst is always good too. :-)

Well, Rie x Chiori was the only one that didn't have groundwork laid in volume 2. On the other hand, Touko x Akiho is the only one of the three that actually comes off as romantic.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Well, Rie x Chiori was the only one that didn't have groundwork laid in volume 2. On the other hand, Touko x Akiho is the only one of the three that actually comes off as romantic.

Gray area people gray area. The author didn't give off Rie x Chiori as canon all of a sudden. Rie had reasons for her flare of affection towards Chirori, and Chiori is now gonna start looking in Rie's direction. It's not like they're dating all of a sudden.

Kirika x Miyuu actually seemed most romantic of the three. That one had a lot of hidden development since Volume 1 even so go back and pay attention if you can't see it.

Touko x Akiho seemed slightly odd to me...not really sure where Touko suddenly started looking in Akiho's direction but other than that it seems totally fine.

This was actually a very well done short manga.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, the whole point of Rie was giving Chiori someone other than Akiho to look at so I can agree that it's a maybe for the future. It there were a fourth or fifth volume, I could see them progressing.

As to Touko, she seems to take interest in Akiho from the start, since she's the only one in the school with a hostile reaction to her. From then, she progressively notices Akiho's complexity and unusual maturity more and more as the story goes. So it kinda makes sense to me, and the romantic in me wants to see both them and the main couple continuing on indefinitely.

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

Anyone know what happened in the fist volume?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Anyone know what happened in the fist volume?

You are welcome

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

I was wondering why this was so familiar. I bought the first volume ages ago :p.
This story is a perfect showcase of 'what happens when you don't communicate clearly".

You end up losing your first love ;_;

last edited at Sep 1, 2015 11:23AM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

not gonna lie, im still salty Chiori lost the Akihob Owl

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I love this series <3 I wish there was a English volume of it to buy so sadly there is just the first.

joined Mar 4, 2018

The first volume is so good and well-paced. The twists and turns hook you from the beginning. The author also took time to build Chika and Haruna's characters, making them believable and real.
But suddenly in volume 2, the pace was off. Too many new characters are introduced, and forgive me to saying so, they are all pretty plain. Even the cool teacher, who has plenty of screen time, seem too one-dimensional.
Then I found out the illustrator was able to come up his (or her) own plot from volume 2. That explained a lot...

joined Jan 3, 2020

Honestly the teacher was just a dick. She acts like she helped their relationship by playing a villain, but she really didn't. She stalled their relationship temporarily and hurt both of them all for some nebulous potential benefit. She deserves to be fired for trying to screw with her students' relationships.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I know this was a mess, but I still find it oddly endearing—even Inappropriate-sensei, who is indeed rather an asshole, but cute.

I file this one under “Somehow Gets an Undeserved Pass.”

To reply you must either login or sign up.