lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

I really like this one.

joined Jun 12, 2012

LOVE IS SUCH A SWEET ILLUSIONNN

Zomgyuri
joined Nov 19, 2014

This is fun! I have one thought about the whole time-travel thing, but I don't know how to do a black bar in case it's actually true. Also, generally speaking, since time is fluid and expansive, going back wouldn't change the jumper's reality when they returned. They already exist in one thread, and since they are themselves they'd have to return to that thread and anything they've done in the past is creating a different thread.

I'd guess generally, anything they do won't be done when they come home. Or something like that. Or, all of our realities exist at once and we can choose which reality to return to, or even mix and match to suit our wishes. As the Buddhist belief's go, we are always rising and falling away, but our consciousness remains the same.

I just gave myself a migraine.

Also, panties.

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

I love tired cliches like Sudden Girlfriend Appearance when it's yuri??

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Even harder sci-fi stories where time travel is the main point generally don't agree on how it works. In a story like this, the author just threw in time travel for a fun setting and will certainly reveal random bullshit rules as necessary to advance the plot, which is as good a method as any. Anyone who tells you they know how time travel works is a liar, so might as well just make up the rules to suit the story.

And what a lovely story it is!

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

3D

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

In a story like this, the author just threw in time travel for a fun setting and will certainly reveal random bullshit rules as necessary to advance the plot, which is as good a method as any.

Yepp. It'd be absolutely unsurprising if a) another (older?) version of her future wife appears for some reason, b) their future kid appears at some point to make sure they end up together (or because she wants them to make an older sister before she's born or something completely logical like that), c) her older-self pops-up occasionally to give some kind of advice. Surprising for this type of manga but not impossible for this type of story would be d), she herself ends up in the future, at least temporarily.

Basically, anything goes. But it looks to largely be a device for "sudden girlfriend appearance" and not much beyond that so far, with is fine, too.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Even harder sci-fi stories where time travel is the main point generally don't agree on how it works. In a story like this, the author just threw in time travel for a fun setting and will certainly reveal random bullshit rules as necessary to advance the plot, which is as good a method as any. Anyone who tells you they know how time travel works is a liar, so might as well just make up the rules to suit the story.

I have read ahead, so you might consider it a spoiler. This is not a spoiler, though, but speculation, since none on future chapters confirm any of it. I'm still putting it on spoiler bars: There's a chance the time travel thing is a lie, actually. She clearly looks like a stalker, and she might have said it as a way to approach the girl she likes.

joined May 27, 2017

she came from the future to fulfill her amore's request

this is really interesting, I never read yuri manga / dōjin with time travel concept on it

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

"I don't need the world if you are besides me"

Waaaahhhhhhh! >.<

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ohhh morreee

joined May 30, 2016

I was actually expecting Pure as the otaku type cause well...

Somehow they felt really familiar design-wise and I realized why.

Images%20(1)
joined Mar 26, 2014

I have read ahead, so you might consider it a spoiler. This is not a spoiler, though, but speculation, since none on future chapters confirm any of it. I'm still putting it on spoiler bars: There's a chance the time travel thing is a lie, actually. She clearly looks like a stalker, and she might have said it as a way to approach the girl she likes.

If this is true...

the girl might really turn out to be a yandere

Okay, I dig it.

joined Jun 3, 2014

I agree. I re-read the first chapter and the thing about time travel being possible in only 7 years seems fishy to me.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I agree. I re-read the first chapter and the thing about time travel being possible in only 7 years seems fishy to me.

Agree +1

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

She must had gotten her in the future using Ken's techniques in the world god only knows

joined Jun 12, 2015

She is pretty much a stalker not a time traveler.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Nah, she's obviously a cyborg from the future. Just see how effortlessly she crushed the phone with her bare hand! Akira is going to become a leader of yuri rebellion, so Pure came to protect her.

joined Jun 20, 2016

In almost every story about time travel either it is the sci-fi one or the supranatural one, if time travelling using the sci-fi one is imposible, then how about the supranatural one

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Akira is starting to cave in! Pure's persistence is starting to work!

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

...stamps...

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Be pretty uncool for Akira to think Pure is just a crazy stalker this whole time and turn out that it's true. From what we have seen her story might actually be true. I mean, she is a beautiful girl that transferred from a completely different school just be with the otaku Akira. She knows what Akira likes to eat, knows big deal stuff like where Akira used to live but doesn't know her old teenage contact details (what kind of insane stalker can't find their stalkie's email?), and she speaks english perfectly. She might be telling the truth that she used to live over seas but that might be a cover story for the fact that she learned english in the future in order for her and Akira to move there to get married.

Besides, the time travel makes the story more fun.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

(what kind of insane stalker can't find their stalkie's email?)

Akira has no friends.
The only way she would get her email is by hacking into her phone or stealing it.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

(what kind of insane stalker can't find their stalkie's email?)

Akira has no friends.
The only way she would get her email is by hacking into her phone or stealing it.

But she can find out where Akira lives and what she likes to eat with ease?

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Pure and Akira are lovers who are living together in the future, of course she knows where she lives because in the future she lives at Akira's place.

To reply you must either login or sign up.