Lip raped.

Fb_img_1530309543728
joined Dec 9, 2015

being popular and gay at the same time sure is hard

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Is the Yandere tag warranted here?

Is the Yandere tag warranted here?

I wouldn't say it is extreme enough to warrant that. She is just a bit more assertive than normal IMO.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

"Guess it's over."
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sheep_and_ice_cream_former_part#29
Also insert "Kono Dio Da!" joke here.

It is really a shame for the childhood friend, because I don't think she ever realized that yer assertiveness was a turn-off to the MC. She seemed to be similar to the author in Fragments of Love/Love and Piece who greatly cherished the distance allowed by the other girl. By giving her an ultimatum she showed that it was only her own selfishness that was given priority.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

osananajimi is suffering

joined Jan 22, 2015

I've never been a fan of those who try to back people into a corner. Its a dick move and really just shows that you care more about yourself than the other person. Especially after you hide your feelings for years and then get pissed when someone else actually has the guts to confess.

Relationships change and trying to hold things in to enjoy the current times will only work for so long.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

oh no

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

I've never been a fan of those who try to back people into a corner. Its a dick move and really just shows that you care more about yourself than the other person. Especially after you hide your feelings for years and then get pissed when someone else actually has the guts to confess.

Relationships change and trying to hold things in to enjoy the current times will only work for so long.

This post is golden!
Spot on dude!

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Sequel? (0.0) Can't just leave it like that. Girl needs to chill yo. XD Lol first post "Lip raped". Bloodwork you funny

joined Oct 10, 2016

How many of these type of relationships I've seen in my 20 years life? God, this is sad and requires you to sit and think for a moment of meaning of your life.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

I feel horrible for people that are put in that kind of pressure like that...

Profile_picture_by_small_cat_girl-d4ix520
joined Jun 12, 2017

"Don't push into me against my will." Ahh that strikes a bitter sweet resonance with me. Hmm, makes me reminisce about the many guys that have liked me and instead of accepting me rejecting their feelings at the time they'd flaunt money and offer to go on extravagant trips. All while non verbally saying "see this is what you'd get if you'd just like me back(or sleep with me).....why can't you give us a chance" Ugh well goddamn douchebags thanks for letting me know our friendship became shit the minute you figured out you like romantically/sexually over being a friend.

Argh it's so hard to find male friends these days.....the sexually feelings shit I can deal with....well now anyway. But the romantic part? If the lady doth rejects your advances, please accept that and move on.

Other than that back to this piece of work. Looove this aaaangsty story~ The art is also quite lovely!!!

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Sequel? (0.0) Can't just leave it like that...

Yes, based on the table of contents.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, that seems to be the point of the story thus far. The contrast between the one girl respecting what the other wants, making sure as best she can that she's happy, and not pressuring her to change for her sake, with the one making demands, applying pressure, and insisting the other girl go with her instead.

It does make the choice pretty clear. At least I know which one I'd run far away from, in any case.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

The clear solution to this problem is a threesome

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It needs the Triangle tag

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Lesbian magnetism.

joined Jul 11, 2015

mhmm, i'm on #TeamYouko for real

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

mhmm, i'm on #TeamYouko for real

HIGH-FIVE!

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

This.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Anyone has raws for the 2nd part?

last edited at Nov 30, 2017 2:44PM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Anyone has raws for the 2nd part?

The second part is translated and currently being edited.

joined Jan 16, 2017

While it's easy to say the girlfriend is being pushy, this pressure she's applying is clearly out of desperation. She's afraid she's going to lose her girlfriend to this this other girl and her girlfriend hasn't outright rejected her like she should. I honestly hope they don't break up.

Edit: Of course.....

http://safe.yuriproject.net/src/innocent%20noise%20chapter%203.txt

I feel bad for the now ex girlfriend....

last edited at Jan 22, 2018 1:06AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.