Forum › Mermaids Lovers discussion

99d9b2dbc2494ead698e256216325ade
joined Oct 3, 2015

JODIE FOSTER LMAO

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

The mc look like the mc from that incest one shot ''My sister is the most beatifuld girl in the world'' something like that.
Also the actress probably will tap this three but lose her chance.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Oh my gosh, it's a picture on a single credits page. Just ignore it in the future if it's going to give you a mental breakdown you sissies. It's exactly this knee-jerk reaction you have to seeing things like that that makes people like that use those images. Because you have such impossibly thin skin.

last edited at Jul 16, 2017 4:56PM

joined Jul 16, 2017

Ethnic cleansing when?

hey nezchan thanks for actually doing something about the credits page, can we also do something about this user

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Nez Note

First, the credit page is being removed, since it is indeed inflammatory and inappropriate.

Second, with that taken care of I trust we are done with this conversation and I shall be making certain of that.

Third, to VivianGames, please change your avatar. I know the history of the phrase, and know it's not meant as an incitement to violence, it it is too inflammatory for this environment. Please pick a new avatar immediately upon reading this.

To Ratte, I don't appreciate you threatening bans on my behalf. Do not do that in the future, please.

Now, let's all get back to discussing the manga itself.

Nezchan is the white knight of dynasty, wielding the ancient sword of the Nez Note to keep justice and piece.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Oh my gosh, it's a picture on a single credits page. Just ignore it in the future if it's going to give you a mental breakdown you sissies. It's exactly this knee-jerk reaction you have to seeing things like that that makes people like that use those images. Because you have such impossibly thin skin.

Can we just, y'know, not? Like, do this ^ I mean. Can we not?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

I have been informed that in light of 8chan /u/ scanlations threatening to remove all their material from the site if the credits page with Nazi iconography is removed, Casusby has decided that it will stay after all. Further inquiries on this matter may be directed to them here, on Discord, or on IRC.

I would like to personally apologize to those led to believe the material was going to be removed. Things beyond my control happened since then, and while I recognize that is a poor excuse I do wish to say I am sorry.

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

well the nazi fucks sure know how to throw their weight around

this is what happens when people let nazi fucks get away with this shit too long

they feel entitled to it

i legit feel fuckin sick to my stomach like im gonna throw up now

last edited at Jul 16, 2017 7:18PM

Blnjpmvciaahk9w
joined Aug 1, 2016

Supernatural high school girls I understand, but in what world does a cult hire half a dozen professional killers with automatic guns to kill a Hollywood actress while she's in Japan?!

Yeah. That raises a few eye brows. Well, more than a few eye brows. Must be the Scientologists.

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

I'm utterly shocked that the sort of people frequenting the scum pit and using nazi iconography are composed of assholes who are insistent on nazi iconography being included or else. But they're only doing it as an ironic joke, honest.

How thick does one's skin need to be before they stop having a problem with nazis again?

Since I never said anything about the manga, I guess I should do it here to avoid spending too much time on the topic. It was okay? The arts what you'd expect from the artist and there's plenty of fanservice, but I'm not really feeling it. It's already been mentioned that Tsukasa probably shouldn't have left the suicidal woman on the roof as she leapt away feeling heroic, but the action seems a little lackluster as well.

You shouldn't introduce the protagonist as someone who can just casually jump up a skyscraper to catch someone falling and then not follow up with that in fight scenes. Nothing she does when fighting a bunch of mercenaries is something that you wouldn't see if the story was about a girl who was just really good with her swords. She uses her sword to pull someone down into a knee and then cuts a dude's leg off, all while Xinling is the one jumping around kicking and bodyslamming people. You don't even see Tsukasa moving around during the fight outside of one panel where she's charging forward with Xinling; every other time it's just her arms moving.

joined Jul 16, 2017

Nez Note

I have been informed that in light of 8chan /u/ scanlations threatening to remove all their material from the site if the credits page with Nazi iconography is removed, Casusby has decided that it will stay after all. Further inquiries on this matter may be directed to them here, on Discord, or on IRC.

I would like to personally apologize to those led to believe the material was going to be removed. Things beyond my control happened since then, and while I recognize that is a poor excuse I do wish to say I am sorry.

thanks for trying but this sucks and I for one would rather lose whatever translated material they have uploaded than have nazi hate symbols on this site, especially when the uploaders resort to threats like this

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Kek

18160285_1855872217963427_5205910394689814528_a
joined Aug 31, 2014

meh

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Kek

Kek

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

meh,keep the 8-chan scantilations

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Takano, I'm sorry, but you don't really know how to properly frame and convey an actual action sequence. Like, surely you can try to make it seem it's cool and all, but it just shows that you are not as trained as when you make those incredible heartfelt romance doujin. And the fucking ecchi doesn't help either.

The action thing kinda reminds me about that Celtrance's doujin when Konata saved Kagami from a bunch of dudes, they try all the usual stuff that they use on the shonen manga, but if you haven't spent a lot of time practicing them beforehand, it just ends up feeling completely disjoint and shallow.

joined Jan 16, 2016

8chan is cancer, but if they upload shit then they have some uses, even as cancer. fuck it imo, let em have their one page with their one shitty joke

joined Oct 26, 2016

The plot doesn't seem to be that coherent so far and the action is pretty meh, not sure if I'll continue.

Also, the scan group with the fascist eagle were actual Nazis? Thought it was some satire lol. I don't see why these translations should be removed. If they start acting like Nazis then by all means remove them, but atm it's just a bunch of symbols and some pretty bad jokes at the end of a chapter.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Nezchan is the white knight of dynasty, wielding the ancient sword of the Nez Note to keep justice and piece.

For over a thousand generations, the Bread Knights were the guardians of peace and justice on the Dynasty Reader...

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

Thought it was some satire lol.

That's not how satire works tho.

Satire is dead because people thought it just meant being really racist and homophobic and then saying it's just a joke when called out on it.

There is literally nothing satirical about ironic nazism.

Like, people don't seem to get this nowadays but satire actually means something.

Also: “Satire requires a clarity of purpose and target lest it be mistaken for and contribute to that which it intends to criticize.”

Frankly nazis haven't contributed anything to this site than is worth more than not enabling nazis.

I think it's kinda fuckin' spineless of Dynasty-Scans to let nazis push them around like this.

But they're not going to change their stance any time soon so I'm just gonna try and fine a way to keep stuff translated by the nazis from showing up for me.

Maybe just make a "nazis translated this" tag and I'll blacklist that.

last edited at Jul 17, 2017 2:14AM

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Also, the scan group with the fascist eagle were actual Nazis? Thought it was some satire lol. I don't see why these translations should be removed. If they start acting like Nazis then by all means remove them, but atm it's just a bunch of symbols and some pretty bad jokes at the end of a chapter.

I can sympathize with this. The manga has promise and reminds me of Akuma no Riddle...for some reason...hopefully it won't end up like that manga did. Plus, yuri action with lady with dark skin and glasses? ALL OF MY YES!

Ahem, as I was saying, at first I thought, 'yeah no this doesn't belong on Dynasty', but then I was like...yeah, just gonna take it as a joke this one time. Let them keep their one shitty joke, on one page, but, if the jokes stop being jokes, just kill this scanlation and wash your hands of the blood. I rather lose a manga than see my go to yuri haven go down in flames because of some neo-nazi bullshit war. I put my trust in the Dynasty leadership and mods to make the right calls when that time comes.

But until such time, please give me more action yuri. It's pretty hard to come by in this fluff-filled world.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

man i wish my school used those sick capes on there uniform

joined Mar 8, 2016

I always thought the "symbol" or whatever for this scanlation group was oddly fascist-looking. I had figured it came out of one of those dumb military-stuff-as-moe-girls games, but I guess it's a bit worse than that.

I don't think the page is especially offensive other than, again, the vague quasi-fascism of it all, given that "ubermensch" is a non-pejorative term that many other mainstream works of entertainment have used because of its ability to shorthand convey a particular way of thinking. I guess the danger of it is if it's the beginning of a "boil the frog" (pun kind of intended) way of sneaking progressively worse stuff in.

What's more bothersome is DS deciding to keep it because the scanlator "threatened" to remove their material. To which I say - so what? Either keep everything if you think the credit page is acceptable, or ship it all off if it's not. What the scanlators want shouldn't enter into the decision unless they're paying the bills. (And since I'm not either, I guess the same goes for me, but...)

last edited at Jul 17, 2017 2:42AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I always thought the "symbol" or whatever for this scanlation group was oddly fascist-looking. I had figured it came out of one of those dumb military-stuff-as-moe-girls games, but I guess it's a bit worse than that.

I don't think the page is especially offensive other than, again, the vague quasi-fascism of it all, given that "ubermensch" is a non-pejorative term that many other mainstream works of entertainment have used because of its ability to shorthand convey a particular way of thinking. I guess the danger of it is if it's the beginning of a "boil the frog" (pun kind of intended) way of sneaking progressively worse stuff in.

What's more bothersome is DS deciding to keep it because the scanlator "threatened" to remove their material. To which I say - so what? Either keep everything if you think the credit page is acceptable, or ship it all off if it's not. What the scanlators want shouldn't enter into the decision unless they're paying the bills. (And since I'm not either, I guess the same goes for me, but...)

its basically shitpost,
tumblr/SJW-like indignation and triggering is what it seeks (or sometimes just a giggle from the absurdity). And as we can see, It sometimes does the job.

last edited at Jul 17, 2017 2:48AM

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

It's time to take a deep breath and let go.

This topic has been locked.