Forum › Posts by popplio

popplio
joined Jul 16, 2017

So anyway, this has devolved into people fighting about es jay double u's and making transphobic jokes to prove they're Not For Kids 2Fast2Edgy™ The Squeakuel but that aside just gonna say
I think it's infinitely more important to create a safe web environment for people and to draw the line when dealing with people who refuse to work with staff and instead try to bully and threaten them than to not lose 13 translated works. way more than that gets removed because of copyright when a manga becomes licensed. Also the concept of "respecting scanlators" goes out the window, for me personally, when these people are "ironic" fascists but hey, radical concept I know.

oh and just to be safe since talking about a page that's part of the upload is somehow off topic, uh,, how about them? titities???,

last edited at Jul 17, 2017 7:27AM

popplio
joined Jul 16, 2017

So anyway, this has devolved into people fighting about es jay double u's and making transphobic jokes to prove they're Not For Kids 2Fast2Edgy™ The Squeakuel but that aside just gonna say
I think it's infinitely more important to create a safe web environment for people and to draw the line when dealing with people who refuse to work with staff and instead try to bully and threaten them than to not lose 13 translated works. way more than that gets removed because of copyright when a manga becomes licensed. Also the concept of "respecting scanlators" goes out the window, for me personally, when these people are "ironic" fascists but hey, radical concept I know.

popplio
joined Jul 16, 2017

Nez Note

I have been informed that in light of 8chan /u/ scanlations threatening to remove all their material from the site if the credits page with Nazi iconography is removed, Casusby has decided that it will stay after all. Further inquiries on this matter may be directed to them here, on Discord, or on IRC.

I would like to personally apologize to those led to believe the material was going to be removed. Things beyond my control happened since then, and while I recognize that is a poor excuse I do wish to say I am sorry.

thanks for trying but this sucks and I for one would rather lose whatever translated material they have uploaded than have nazi hate symbols on this site, especially when the uploaders resort to threats like this

popplio
joined Jul 16, 2017

Ethnic cleansing when?

hey nezchan thanks for actually doing something about the credits page, can we also do something about this user

popplio
joined Jul 16, 2017

whats with the nazi shit on the credits page

hey yeah is there anyway we could leave this bullshit on /u/ and not have it on dynasty cause I'd love to not see "ironic" nazism while reading yuri lmfao