Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

^ Would be realistic though ; P

Realistically, if there are people too good to be true like Sungji existing, then realistically, there will be also forever love or people who only loves one person through their life like Seju xDDDDD. Two of them represent sth many people dont believe actually exist but if you accept one, you should accept other too :PPPPP.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Yoonie

Maybe i don't accept any of them being realistic anymore, maybe this is all just a nice dream for those who believe love can never fade and that there are those out there waiting for them like Sungji and Seju ; P

Or maybe one person's realism is another ones fantasy ; )

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 12:56AM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Foxy lady

I will give you a proper reply later when I have time. Thank you for your thoughts, I understand what you mean. :) (Actually listening to the Handmaiden soundtrack, so what a coincidence that you mentioned it.)

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I will burn TG's house down if Seju moves on.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

@Ken

She won't. She is beautiful from birth so she will not be able to say anything to you. So stop hating my Seju you can hate me instead ;')

I don't hate her anymore. Her F+ cup creeps me out. :'D

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 1:36AM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg

In chapter 1, what was the first panel? Answer: The building of Hello Studio company. Thus, this represents Sungji?Sumin?The cougar boss Sumin and young subordinate Sungji? or simply Seju? It was Seju who was introduced first.

Once you understand this point that Foxy Lady explained.. you will also understand that Dawoon was also introduced in Ch1.

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie0104
Mmhm.. what we would call "Chaebols" in S.Korea is exactly what we could call "Nobels" class in Britain at some point. Or (Merduch, Rockefeller) in the States

joined Feb 8, 2016

Lol no i meant the mom was there as a maid i.e. to serve and then Sumin escaped from the kitchen or something hahahaha

lol little Sumin being a little naughty and stumbling upon little Seju? that'd be cute. but her being a daughter of a maid.... if we're talking about it seriously. Seju's family would disapprove big time and that would include Seju's father as well. It's really more likely that the theory of Sumin being from a uppermiddle class(maybe even just middle class) family with some sort of political connection is correct. There is no way that a servant's kid hanging out with a Chaebol's daughter wouldn't cause some major drama. The only reason Sumin seemed to be able interact with Seju without problems is because they went to the same school and because of that connection. Seju's siblings would've torn Sumin apart from Seju at the beginning.

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 3:54AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Lol sayuri, you're right about it being potentially a cause for major drama XD

Nora, I understand the whole concept of perception but do you mind explaining what you mean by Dawoon showing up on Chapter 1?

joined Feb 4, 2017

sayuri12

It's really more likely that the theory of Sumin being from a uppermiddle class(maybe even just middle class) family with some sort of political connection is correct.

Hehhe the reason I said upper mid-class is because Sumin's family seemed that they owned their house "not rented" AND they afforded sending Sumin to an academy as in ch2.. and at some point, her father was considering to buy her a car even if it was not a BMW XD.

Orange

Nora, I understand the whole concept of perception but do you mind explaining what you mean by Dawoon showing up on Chapter 1?

Mmhm think of what was that in Sungji's room that represnts Dawoon in ch1.
What do you see from how Sumin was welcomed in ch1 by the employees and how Dawoon was welcomed by her colleagues.

Many many signs.. but those two suffice.

joined Jun 7, 2017

Once you understand this point that Foxy Lady explained.. you will also understand that Dawoon was also introduced in Ch1.

I think I know what Dawoon is represented in chap 1 in your analysis but the fox is also Sumin, right? Isnt that already an introduction of a minor love triangle we didn't know right from chap 1? xDDDD

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 3:54AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

^
You are very close.. not exactly the fox.. hehehe

joined Feb 8, 2016

sayuri12

It's really more likely that the theory of Sumin being from a uppermiddle class(maybe even just middle class) family with some sort of political connection is correct.

Hehhe the reason I said upper mid-class is because Sumin's family seemed that they owned their house "not rented" AND they afforded sending Sumin to an academy as in ch2.. and at some point, her father was considering to buy her a car even if it was not a BMW XD.

Lol, I'm glad you noticed me pointing out your theory. XD because I really was referring to it.

But yeah, I agreed wholeheartedly with it because of what you mentioned as solid proof. It's expensive to have houses and cars in countries like S.korea and even just considering buying your Kid a car or lending one implied you have more than one available car or had enough money to buy. Not to mention, going to the same school as a chaebol's daughter? when you mentioned that, it solidified the theory even more since it would imply a school prestigious enough to have rich kids like Seju to go to. That doesn't necessarily mean Sumin wouldn't be able to just because her family might not be as rich as Seju's. It just implies that Sumin's family has a good enough background to get in and afford it.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie0104
Mmhm.. what we would call "Chaebols" in S.Korea is exactly what we could call "Nobels" class in Britain at some point. Or (Merduch, Rockefeller) in the States

Those concept of rich people is really not appreciated sometimes but without them, economy will not have propel to develop xDDD

Hha

I, myself, for once, do not wish for Seju to move on either. And if TG really goes for that shocking plot twist, I might not read wdtfs ever again after it ended. Literally. I'm ok with SejuxSumin is not together at the end though.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

But yeah, I agreed wholeheartedly with it because of what you mentioned as solid proof. It's expensive to have houses and cars in countries like S.korea and even just considering buying your Kid a car or lending one implied you have more than one available car or had enough money to buy. Not to mention, going to the same school as a chaebol's daughter? when you mentioned that, it solidified the theory even more since it would imply a school prestigious enough to have rich kids like Seju to go to. That doesn't necessarily mean Sumin wouldn't be able to just because her family might not be as rich as Seju's. It just implies that Sumin's family has a good enough background to get in and afford it.

Uhmmm, Seju and Sumin didnt attend the same high school. Their school uniform are different. They probably attended the same university though, since I think Seju wanted that to be with Sumin.

Somehow I have feelings that Sumin's parents are pretty respectable people in society, like professors or some sort.

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 4:11AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

LOL but but there's so many weird looking soft toys in her room XD

joined Feb 4, 2017

Seju and Sumin didnt attend the same high school. Their school uniform are different.

That's because there is no specific uniform for most S.Korean schools.. notice Nammi, she was not wearing a skirt as a uniform.. Sumin somtimes wears a biege skirt, somtimes blue.. also, from what Nammi told Sungji at the Squash court.. they all went to the same school

joined Feb 4, 2017

LOL but but there's so many weird looking soft toys in her room XD

There you go, buddy.. XD

Now, how did Sumin held the fox toy.. then how does Dawoon pat Sungji.. even Sungji commented on that in ch9.
These are points from ch1

joined Mar 28, 2017

Mmhm think of what was that in Sungji's room that represnts Dawoon in ch1.

The stuffed animals? That would be sad cuz they looked neglected and gone (thrown away?) after sumin bought her the giant dog from Japan.
Since you mentioned Dawoon, I flipped though a few chapters of dawoon. I am now 97% convinced that sungi will leave sumin in the end.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Isn't it a giant fox lol

joined Mar 28, 2017

Isn't it a giant fox lol

It wasn't a dog? Shit!
And if my memory is not fooling me, that giant dogfox along with the sumin fox have replaced the old toys as the new neglected pile of toys.

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 4:27AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

hlama and Orange

Maybe now you believe me when I said, they were never ever been an "end game " couple or designed to be one.. Sungji's background was planned from the begining for her story to head in a certain direction that's justified by ch1.

Now, combine this with the hair color theory.. Grey and darker grey.. Sumin is a darker version of Dawoon

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 4:25AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

The translation was the "great fox king" lol

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Since you mentioned Dawoon, I flipped though a few chapters of dawoon. I am now 97% convinced that sungi will leave sumin in the end.

Why makes you say that? Rather than Nora and Foxy Lady's pov xDDD?

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

I think that's a possibility too. There's this great sadness in her expression and almost a sense of defeat. Although I sure hope her role is more than that of a healer..

To reply you must either login or sign up.