Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

Daaaaamm I'm liking the look of this

joined Jul 11, 2015

aaaaaah

joined May 4, 2017

This turned out a bit heavier than I expected. Where did parental abuse come from?

Fb_img_1530309543728
joined Dec 9, 2015

NICE

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

'This time please remember everything' Awww <3

joined Feb 23, 2016

Definitely wanna see how this plays out even if it is a tad generic

ORIGINAL YURI

AGREED Orginal is the best!!

joined Aug 1, 2015

Woo! I love this.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

THE CYCLE OF ABUSE CONTINUES! O_O

joined Mar 14, 2016

I'm so used to reading yuri but this one caught my attention. Can't wait to see how it plays out, somehow it really put me on edge to read the next chapter. I hope it doesn't take like 5 months for the next chapter...

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

MORE YURI WITH TATTOOED LADIES PLS

joined Jun 30, 2015

Hmm it seems that the art has some improvement over Now Loading. There are still some amateurish traces here and there, but it becomes acceptable for me now. The atrocious body proportions and vague traces are still there, though.

And the story looks more promising than Now Loading as well.

last edited at Jul 7, 2017 9:54AM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Hmm it seems that the art has some improvement over Now Loading. There are still some amateurish traces here and there, but it becomes acceptable for me now. The atrocious body proportions and vague traces are still there, though.

And the story looks more promising than Now Loading as well.

I like the art in Now Loading...! Not everything has to be over the top.

Kind of like Mochi. Simple and cute.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Nice to see more of this one!!

And who cares about the bat, baseball is boring. There's plenty of more fun activities to do, like clam matching.
(Hehe! I'm so subtle!!)

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I'm I the only one who thinks Minami is hot as heck for some reason!? XD

"For some reason?" There's no need to put that.

Blackness
joined Jul 7, 2017

He~h? What's this? Broken up kinda thing? And then interested in the same gender?

joined Feb 2, 2016

Thank Mikanuji for hard work
Lol

Can't wait to see what going to happen next

joined Oct 17, 2016

I find it hard to believe a working adult get beaten up by their parents to that degree still living together. Something is wrong.

And the mc, she keeps dating married men, and getting dumped again and again. Judging by her cover, she has a shitty book.

All in all, i see aaaaangst brewing and it's already smells.

Kids and adults will always be parent's kid and the parents will always have great influence, no matter what age. This is just a presentation of the bad side of a parents/child relationship. But I guess it also depends on #1 the culture and ofc of #2 the relationship itself.

But I find it quite naive to say, that such things dont happen when youre already a working adult.

Anyways, a lot more interesting than Now loading. It basically was the Non Subtext New Game version in boring. ^^

last edited at Jul 7, 2017 1:38PM

joined Oct 4, 2016

I note that the text specifically avoids saying whether the parent who beat her was male or female. Is that an artifact of translation? Or does the original text have the same ambiguity?

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

"baseball"...."dandelions"....Keep the sexual innuendos coming, author! XD
edit: or could the seeds from the dandelion metaphor be talking about the responsibilities and difficulties in her past relationships?

last edited at Jul 7, 2017 4:52PM

I note that the text specifically avoids saying whether the parent who beat her was male or female. Is that an artifact of translation? Or does the original text have the same ambiguity?

The original text doesn't specify gender of the parent or whether it's even just one parent doing it. We may put out a v2 if/when they specify things. So far it's just one chapter.

joined Oct 4, 2016

The original text doesn't specify gender of the parent or whether it's even just one parent doing it. We may put out a v2 if/when they specify things. So far it's just one chapter.

Thanks for the info. So now I get to wonder if there's a specific reason for the author playing those particular cards so close to the vest. I think most folks would read this and assume the abusive parent is the father, but maybe the author is going to surprise us and have it be the mother instead...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Thanks for the info. So now I get to wonder if there's a specific reason for the author playing those particular cards so close to the vest. I think most folks would read this and assume the abusive parent is the father, but maybe the author is going to surprise us and have it be the mother instead...

I think it's more a case that for the purposes of the story it doesn't really matter, only that someone with control over her that wasn't a boyfriend abused her. Her parents, or at least one of them, would fit the bill. Maybe we'll learn more later but knowing which parent or whether it was only one wouldn't add useful information to the scene. It would play out the same either way.

Queen Kazama
Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

I'm I the only one who thinks Minami is hot as heck for some reason!? XD

"For some reason?" There's no need to put that.

Good point. I know, and could list, exactly what causes her hotness ≧﹏≦

last edited at Jul 7, 2017 6:11PM

joined Jan 8, 2017

I love Minami, and I wish for her happiness, even if it's in the form of a disgruntled OL.

joined Feb 2, 2017

I find it hard to believe a working adult get beaten up by their parents to that degree still living together. Something is wrong.

Abusive relationships are really hard to get out of, but it's actually more often the emotional abuse and dependence that makes people stay, rather than financial dependence (Not to downplay the role financial abuse plays though). Even more effective if the abusers are parents, and the victim has been living with it their entire life, it's already been normalized. It's not uncommon.

Using "they" as singular is grammatically wrong

If everyone understands what it means, then it is grammatically correct.

To reply you must either login or sign up.