Forum › Posts by TurnAGundam

TurnAGundam
joined May 4, 2017

This turned out a bit heavier than I expected. Where did parental abuse come from?

TurnAGundam
joined May 4, 2017

Anyone else think the "where can I go?" while standing next to empty train tracks is symbolic?

joined May 4, 2017

Dynasty-scans is the pretty much the best yuri site on the internet. Nice people, almost every manga and pretty nice mods.

U/yuri is great too but the people are rude there. Though no LBGT bashing is done there.

That place can be nice, I go there for the rather extensive F/F literature (books) community, but the occasional transphobia and rampant biphobia in some sub communities can be bothersome even if I'm not bi or trans. I know that it's 4chan but still it would be nice if they toned that down.

joined May 4, 2017

Not sure about KissManga in particular but the bashing I've seen grew out of a mix of targeted and repeated trolling plus LGBT stuff sometimes being seen as 'SJW' by people having stupid twitter fights.

joined May 4, 2017

Re-reading it now thanks to the official release and something I never noticed was the 4 wide panel per page the book has going. Very interesting.

TurnAGundam
joined May 4, 2017

Just wanted to say the "How can I love someone who loves something I hate" and "How can you say you hate something I lo-" part is brilliant.