Forum › Goblin Is Very Strong discussion

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Suddenly, serious stuff.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

It's a secret to everyone

Everybody, mou!

Well anyway, there sure were a lot of references in that one. Goblin continues to be strong. And no one even died!

To be fair, the Japanese was also slightly off from the original quote.

Maybe that was a typo, though. We'll see when the volume comes out.

Haha, I actually figured it might be something like that. I was compelled to comment as a Zelda fan, just having a bit of fun that's all~

last edited at Jul 3, 2017 10:15AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Suddenly, serious stuff.

Wait, "suddenly"?

joined Jun 30, 2015

I wonder if Aki's going to kill a monster that Wasabi cares about someday. Will it just be brushed off as casually as everything else?

joined May 23, 2015

I am really waiting for the moment Aki finds out about the transience of monster lives compared to adventurers and how she reacts.

Especially now that she has befriended a monster.

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

How time has changed people 0-0
She's very sweet though. I hope a happy end happens for everyone.

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

So Wasabi may finally be in danger. Well, knowing how this story goes, something hilariously stupid will result in Goblin reverting to normal, beating everyone up, taking their money, and giving the grimoire to Mimit. This will make Mimit love her more and build up the inevitable reckoning with her rival...

joined Sep 19, 2015

So Wasabi may finally be in danger. Well, knowing how this story goes, something hilariously stupid will result in Goblin reverting to normal, beating everyone up, taking their money, and giving the grimoire to Mimit. This will make Mimit love her more and build up the inevitable reckoning with her rival...

Well, it was specifically mentioned the monsters around there were weak, so that might signal the blue and yellow hairs showing up - especially since they wouldn't recognize the disguised monsters, leading to some interactions.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Mimit is adorbs. I can related to her on personal level... :-(

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

If transform magic takes away your stats, would that not mean that Mimit could actually beat Goblin fairly easily? Perhaps it is not so simple to cast.

joined Jan 22, 2017

If transform magic takes away your stats, would that not mean that Mimit could actually beat Goblin fairly easily? Perhaps it is not so simple to cast.

Prob is a ritual/takes time to cast, instead of something she can cast instantaneously.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Rip

Yuna
joined Jun 19, 2015

If transform magic takes away your stats, would that not mean that Mimit could actually beat Goblin fairly easily?

Goblins are weaker than humans and she's still level 99, Honwasabi is probably even stronger now.

last edited at Aug 8, 2017 4:28PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

How long do I have to wait on this cliffhanger?

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Mimit is just so adorkable.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Think a month according to previous pages in this discussion :(.

Maybe Mimit will run back to Goblin-san just before the fight starts and stop the transformation magic fingers crossed.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Think a month according to previous pages in this discussion :(.

Maybe Mimit will run back to Goblin-san just before the fight starts and stop the transformation magic fingers crossed.

boom transformation wears off and the clothes disappear

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I wonder if Aki's going to kill a monster that Wasabi cares about someday. Will it just be brushed off as casually as everything else?

She could have already killed a goblin in that forest before meeting Wasabi

Mato-san%201%201
joined Jan 10, 2015

A kiss, Woo!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Thaaaat's Yuri

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Didn't expect Goblin to be the one to initiate the kiss. Now I'm just wondering if this is story is going down the Mimit route or the harem route. If harem, I just want to see Wasabi draw Granite into it.

joined Jun 3, 2017

Hahahah totally forgot it was killing time this time

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

My favorite part of the manga is how they have friend days and enemy days. Tbh AkixGoblin is the better ship but im happy with MimitxGoblin as well.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Wow I didn't expect a kiss. That was a great surprise.

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

Finally..YURI

To reply you must either login or sign up.