Forum › Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

And the plot thickens.....

Best ending: Rinko truly gets over A-chan(maybe through a possible future situation where she does end up with A-chan but realized A-chan is an awful person) and falls in love with Shijou-san. They become true couple and adopt the three children for happy end.

Ugh yes this ending please.

Most likely ending: Rinko returns back to 14-years goes into the future again where she's no longer with Shijou-san and ends up coupling with Koharu somehow to my dismal.

And sigh i also agree that this seems to be where the manga is headed. I didn't mind her getting together with Koharu before, but after this chapter with the amazing Shijou....like come on! How can you not love someone as wonderful as her?! But I feel like it's in Rinko's nature to fall in love with troublesome types....so too bad Shijou :(

11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

The only one thing that I can totally understand so far is than A-Chan is a completelly bitch...

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

"Different choice"

Is she trapped in some kind of different routes of yuri novel?

Tbh, I would love to play the visual novel of this manga? The different choices and different outcome! Yes!

joined Apr 21, 2014

"You are [my lover], aren't you?
I kinda want your cherry"

....am I the only one who thought that line was really dirty at first?

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

my brain just melted.... I have no idea what's going on anymore - and I DID reread the whole set... cO

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

My brain!

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

What... but... what...

Why does Koharu exist in this timeline? I'm so confused.

joined Mar 15, 2017

What... but... what...

She was already a baby before Rinko ever traveled forward in time. You see her as a baby in chapter 1. Which makes it unlikely she is Akari's child.

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

What... but... what...

She was already a baby before Rinko ever traveled forward in time. You see her as a baby in chapter 1. Which makes it unlikely she is Akari's child.

Oh snap, you're right! Wow, that one page pieces together a lot of things.

Although it does raise some questions as to the relationship of Koharu and A-chan. After all, it's pretty unlikely Koharu is the son of "Tousha" (she calls him Tousha, not Dad/Papa). More likely she is his younger sister or something, and if that's true, the whole "call me Mom" thing makes less sense...

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 8:22PM

joined Mar 15, 2017

Although it does raise some questions as to the relationship of Koharu and A-chan. After all, it's pretty unlikely Koharu is the son of "Tousha" (she calls him Tousha, not Dad/Papa). More likely she is his younger sister or something, and if that's true, the whole "call me Mom" thing makes less sense...

I'm pretty sure that "tousha" was baby talk for tou-san (dad).

I don't believe Akari could have had Koharu and have been a model student, so my guess is Koharu's father was her brother (which is why Akari and Koharu looked related) and in the first future timeline she had become Koharu's adoptive mother after something happened to him.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 8:34PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omg @_@ almost lost my mind again

18160285_1855872217963427_5205910394689814528_a
joined Aug 31, 2014

jesuuuuuus

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I am so freakin' lost... OK, who has the secret decoder ring for this story?

Anyone?

Anyone?

joined Feb 2, 2016

Rinks chan confess to a chan right then she go back to be a 29 year old start over so the kid are not there but now she got a girlfriend right could some explain to how dos this is all connected because it so confusing

Thank you

Image%20(1)
joined Aug 15, 2014

My brain!...... :(
Que mierda esta pasando?
Esto está más enredado que nada....

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 10:59PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Ok, let's turn the chess boar... I means put the detective hat on....

We know that Koharu related to the boy that A-chan sorta close with in 2000. So it means: in 2016 Alternative Universe 1, A-chan either adopt Koharu (Case 1*), or she marry Koharu's dad through that boy (Case 2**) and took her in as her step-daughter. Hinata could be A-chan's blood daughter, but it's unlikely consider they all have different hair colour (good indication in manga/ anime).This is consistent with Alternative Universe 2, as if A-chan is confessed by Rinko, she does not get close to that boy and never associate with Koharu. She then later goes to uni, meet some nice guy, marry off , have a good family. Rinko managed to get over her love, and Shijou swooped in.

*Case 1: A-chan character could be more complex than we thought. As she adopt not only Koharu but at least Haruhi also. She then pass them to Rinko, most likely to protect them (while act like an evil mother) from loan shark/ their real father/ whoever guy she has to hook up with to manage her debt.

**Case 2: A-chan is a bitch who just jump between different men, and rid their kids off to Rinko so they won't get in the way.

PS: just want to say..... Holy fk Hinata and that rabbit were just so freaking adorable. Must protect!! Also Shijou-san is full of waifu-materials. She is a keeper, Rinko!!

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 11:15PM

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

i speculate that a-chan's using rinko for some sort of experiment

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Rinko you poor poor soul

I hope everything ends well for you

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

Ah...Brainhacking level still too high for mybrain.exe to process

3f3e5d794222badaa5a3a009f8e8048b
joined Jun 19, 2017

oh my holly cheese! dang it!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

In the first timeline with Koharu and the other kids, it seemed like A-chan had somewhat of a difficult life in the future, in this second timeline with Shinjou-san, she seems to have a much happier life.

joined Apr 26, 2014

Oh wow . Trippy . So much is going on . And I'm hooked . Keep it up author!! Good job!!

9a853a21950fdce6f1f08f2c60260d16--meme-faces
joined Jun 29, 2017

I feel like Rin jumps through different timelines or possible "futures" each time something terrible happens in her life. Before she jumped back to her 14 y.o. self, back to the day of A-chan's graduation, Koharu was involved in an accident as what we've seen in Rin's flashback. Now, when she returned to her 29 y.o. self, it happened after she discovered that A-chan was cheating on her.

Maybe terrible instances which are unbearable for Rin are the triggers for the time jump. It's possible that she's not jumping back to her 14 y.o. self because Shijou-san isn't causing her any pain and is really taking good care of her. There are no possible triggers so she remains in her 29 y.o. self.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Went to discussions to see if some messiah spoiled something somewhere but these comments opened up more questions lewl

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Ahhh, so this is what it would feel like to be high...

Nah dude, I spend a lot of time high and even I can't tell what's going on

To reply you must either login or sign up.