Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Obviously it's not the end yet..Sumin's eyes are odd during the sex part..it's like she's in it but not into it..looks like her mind is wandering somewhere else..Hmmmm or I'm just imagining things..

But Nami tho..xD good to see her back..

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 9:32AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

^
I agree with you.

Sumin appeared like hesitant with sungi in the morning too. I mean, the kiss. (they didn't kiss too during sex or at least it wasn't shown)

joined Mar 28, 2017

Sungi tried to lick sumin's face.... bad move.

The look/view of sungi laying down looks like Seju (with bra) during their first sex.

Just a thought. Maybe sumin and Seju had their first time on Seju's birthday. I remember when sumin celebrate sungi's bday, there was flash back of their first time, there was also cake and wine there. The night Seju teased open sesame was her birthday, sumin remembered it during breakfast, hence her expression. Now sumin is fucking sungi while Seju was sick on her belated birthday. Argggg so confusing.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 10:44AM

joined May 8, 2017

sungji ,the fox,so adorable lol

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

How convenient that Nammi shows up again now, near the end. Kinda makes me think of a Nami x Seju ending. I always felt that about her character

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I disagree with everyone who says Sumin and Sungji are weird this chapter. They're not, they're completely fine and I can see them ending up together more and more every next chapter. So far, so good.

So Sumin walked out of Seju's room. Ok.

I laughed when both Nami and her father called Sumin a midget, hahaha! Too bad Nami has a gf...

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 12:25PM

joined Mar 28, 2017

I disagree with everyone who says Sumin and Sungji are weird this chapter. They're not, they're completely fine and I can see them ending up together more and more every next chapter. So far, so good.

When someone asks you why you love her, and the best reason you can think of is because you love me, let me just say this... you don't love her, you love being loved by her.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Smart, kind, friendly... Hmmm
Flashback: the more intimate sumin and seju get, the more sumin loves her

Anyway, way to go suminxsungji banzai!

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 1:03PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

When someone asks you why you love her, and the best reason you can think of is because you love me, let me just say this... you don't love her, you love being loved by her.

Isn't that exactly why Sumin and Sungji are together? Lol

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Later I will enjoy talking about this chapter.. but first of all.. I would like to thank Anonymous__ for allowing me to help in proofread

joined Mar 5, 2017

Later I will enjoy talking about this chapter.. but first of all.. I would like to thank Anonymous__ for allowing me to help in proofread

Then, can i ask if it was really seju ah and sumin ah in the korean version?

joined Mar 28, 2017

Isn't that exactly why Sumin and Sungji are together? Lol

It depends. If sungi is okay with that, then sure, but it seems like she wants more than that.

Nami likes sumin :). For some reason, I keep imagining
Nami: "oh hey, remember the time we sleep together?"
Sumin: "I don't know what you are talking about"

joined Feb 4, 2017

Then, can i ask if it was really seju ah and sumin ah in the korean version?

yes.. it's correct

joined Feb 4, 2017

on top of my head:

1. Nammi's father is surgeon.. probably the one treated Sumin 10 years ago
  2. Nammi doesn't count on Sumin for relationship advice. (why?)
  3. Seju's cloths changed.. who changed them XD
  4. Guilt !
  5. did Sumin sleep in the room or outside it? (the sfx. gives the impression that she left it.. but then the tale of the speech bubble is pointed to the inside of the room)
  6. parallelism once more between ch10, ch53 and this one.. see the similarities of the events and conditions.

If you find me delusional, skip this:
who told Sungji (because you are sexy.. and when).. seems like Sumin didn't.. or Sungji is recalling something ? same like last chapter's black boxes.. I talked about Sungji likes being patted.. and who does it to her
also ..who licks Sumin's face normally? remember ?..ask yourself why she pulled away from the "face licking" thing"

such a weird day.. I don't even feel like reading the chapter or commenting anymore..

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 5:32PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

hlama

Sungi tried to lick sumin's face.... bad move.

The look/view of sungi laying down looks like Seju (with bra) during their first sex.

hehehe.. good catch! specially the licking part because I am particular about it being Seju's signature move

Just a thought. Maybe sumin and Seju had their first time on Seju's birthday. I remember when sumin celebrate sungi's bday, there was flash back of their first time, there was also cake and wine there. The night Seju teased open sesame was her birthday, sumin remembered it during breakfast, hence her expression. Now sumin is fucking sungi while Seju was sick on her belated birthday. Argggg so confusing.

I've always thought that their first time was during Sumin's birthday.. I did some calculation regarding the timeline.. so it worked as Sumin's birthday "July".
But I believe there are other memories we don't know yet that are associated with Seju's birthday. could be
1) their first meeting - they met in a party for children from the same background as TG said-
2) and/or the day they had their rings on.. notice in ch8, they were wearing rings.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Normally i agree but Sumin did give her multiple reasons, Sungji had just heard them all before and she wanted to hear something different. I don't see what is wrong with adding that being loved by that person is another reason to like them. If it was the only reason then that'd be different and I'd be in agreeance.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 6:14PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Namni is actually quite cute this chapter. Also I've never seen a country use an IV for a cold.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 6:11PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Namni is actually quite cute this chapter. Also I've never seen a country use an IV for a cold.

not the cold itself, but dehydration.. remember that she didn't eat well, didn't drink well.. alcohol made it worse.. and excessive sweating.

joined Mar 21, 2017

not the cold itself, but dehydration.. remember that she didn't eat well, didn't drink well.. alcohol made it worse.. and excessive sweating.

That is a good point but even for that the IV drip at home is still pretty new to me. Don't even recall seeing it in media apart from in hospitals. Probably too costly out here to get it at home for those conditions.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 6:33PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

the differences in heights among Sumin, Nammi and her father is just amusing .. there is a panel where Sumin's head is barely showing XD

joined Mar 28, 2017

Normally i agree but Sumin did give her multiple reasons, Sungji had just heard them all before and she wanted to hear something different. I don't see what is wrong with adding that being loved by that person is another reason to like them. If it was the only reason then that'd be different and I'd be in agreeance.

Nuance is in the word "love" or "like" as you put it.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Foxy lady:

Norah, can you accept now the justification why the bartender was naked and wrapping his arms around Seju?...

did I ever disagree with you for long? XD
I didn't bet against that one

hlama:

as the unofficial translator allowed me to proofread.. we paid special attention to these terms.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 8:38PM

joined Mar 28, 2017

who told Sungji (because you are sexy.. and when).. seems like Sumin didn't.. or Sungji is recalling something?

There was a chapter in which we gotta see her pursuers. I am guessing one of them said that.

I talked about Sungji likes being patted.. and who does it to her

Her brother :|. Also the first person who told her she was pretty and liked to look at her, too. (Hmmm, I shall not proceed with this direction.)

Speaking about her brother, why is he the only guy that gotta be pretty in wdtfs? Gaji is so unfair.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 8:47PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Can't tell if you were you agreeing or disagreeing with me lol.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 8:54PM

joined Mar 28, 2017

Were you agreeing or disagreeing with me?

I agree she likes her as you stated. From that conversation, I doubt if sumin is in love with her. I was more touched by her words on the bus, the scene after the cheating, sungi was sleeping on the bus, and sumin talked to herself.

To reply you must either login or sign up.