Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Mar 21, 2017

Nuance is in the word "love" or "like" as you put it.

Were you agreeing or disagreeing with me?

I agree she likes her as you stated. From that conversation, I doubt if sumin is in love with her. I was more touched by her words on the bus, the scene after the cheating, sungi was sleeping on the bus, and sumin talked to herself.

Ah ok. Yeah I'm not 100 percent sure either too be honest, but then i question all the characters and their motives so am not 100 percent on anyone.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Sooooooo I'm still disappointed that nothing happens...yet in this chap. When will the big thing happen and conveniently end the story? xDDDDDD.

Anyway, one more chap with two things parallel with each other in an opposite way xDDDD, recently TG seems to build it that way

• SuminxSungji's sweet words and actions towards each other XDDDDD. There is nothing about them except cheesy confession and express of love xDD. Basically happiness and cloud 9, lolllll.

• On contrary, we have a Seju who keeps on having problems with health, mood swings and got Sumin worried alot..... A tat different from the happy couple xDDDDD

=> So what does that mean to build to opposite scenes paralleling each other on the same chap continuously, I wonder? xD. On one hand, they build a happy couple with a growing-guiltier-by-each-day Sumin and on the other hand, they build Seju keep getting problems.

Just two days of weekend and we got Seju running out then getting sick, loollll. What an eventful weekend, loool

Maybe next chap will also have a happy couple having breakfast while bammmm, sth going on with Seju again, lolllll

Anyway, about this chap, gotta say they're hinting clearly this chap that Seju's health is not that good. Seju can easily get sick, so far we've got a few scenes where she got sick already, chap 53 and now. Seems like since chap 49, her health is declining.

But I dont agree that it related to the bartender incident. Remember this time, Seju went out with little clothing then drinking so she had a cold. Two factors and the little clothing is the most important reason, also it's been 10 years she has drunk that much.

The incident happened in summer. So no, this chap will not prove anything yet about other theories about this incident. It's different and it'll be quite forced to relate this scene to that scene.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 9:41PM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Foxy lady

And my reason why I feel it would end July 8 near Sumin's birthday.

I think 8th of July is a bit too soon.. don't you think?
There is so much to blow in one chapter.

Also.. do you think Sumin stayed in the room or left it?
There is the sfx. Close
And there is the tale of the speech bubble pointing inside

joined Mar 21, 2017

There is the sfx. Close

Wouldn't be surprised if they did that intentionally to get people to speculate.

But you probably already know that.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 10:02PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

There is the sfx. Close

Wouldn't be surprised if they did that intentionally to get people to speculate.

But you probably already know that.

you overestimated me in this one XD
but for some awkward reason.. I really empathize with Sungji lately.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 10:26PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Oh, really? For what reason?

joined Feb 4, 2017

twist of events.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

twist of events.

So you shouldddd change your ava to Sungji, Nora xDDDD

joined Feb 4, 2017

Foxy lady

Norah, as long as it is near the birthday of the writer. Funny, I situated all WDTFS readers awaiting death of a beloved. Others on denial, others are accepting. Others with mixed emotions, others with resolved. Simply put, kudos Team Gaji!

The writer is a scorpio.. 2nd of Nov. XD

She left. Team Gaji has a purpose why. This is parallel to chap. 11 and 53. The shoes of the bartender is indicative of what happened.

the thing is.. I'm conflicting between parallelism and other reasons to why I think Sumin sleeping in the room is logical.

yoonie

the twist is not in WDTFS. But my mind is XD

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 10:46PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

The incident happened in summer. So no, this chap will not prove anything yet about other theories about this incident. It's different and it'll be quite forced to relate this scene to that scene.

Yoonie, sorry to say this but your argument is "forced". (Smiling)... But in any case, all perspectives on this manwha are debatable.

It's nothing xDDDD. Still a long way for me to believe in other theories xDDD. As for now, I'll go with the simplest reason XDDD.

After all, human are not perfect and if she indeed made a mistake, it's not like the world is going to end, xDDD, so I'll just go for that reason and see how would Seju's ending will be for that mistake she made xD. Honestly, I like how she made a mistake then got a second change to live her life more than proving a misunderstanding and all xDDDD. Probably cause I want to see life has a second change xDDD.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie

the twist is not in WDTFS. But my mind is XD

That's why I said you should change you ava to Sungji now xDDDDD. Twist of events now make you empathize Sungji so you're abandoning my Seju xDDDD.

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie

That's why I said you should change you ava to Sungji now xDDDDD. Twist of events now make you empathize Sungji so you're abandoning my Seju xDDDD.

I can't.. I'm loyal

joined Jun 23, 2017

SuminxSungji's sweet words and actions towards each other XDDDDD. There is nothing about them except cheesy confession and express of love xDD. Basically happiness and cloud 9, lolllll.

On contrary, we have a Seju who keeps on having problems with health, mood swings and got Sumin worried alot..... A tat different from the happy couple xDDDDD

=> So what does that mean to build to opposite scenes paralleling each other on the same chap continuously, I wonder? xD. On one hand, they build a happy couple with a growing-guiltier-by-each-day Sumin and on the other hand, they build Seju keep getting problems.

I noticed similar things, but I have a different perspective on them.

Team Gaji seems to be slowly showing how Sumin and Sungji's relationship is not as perfect as people thought. I sympathize with Sungji as well, as she is anxious, needy, and insecure of Sumin's feelings towards her.

I agree that they have been showing Seju with many problems lately, like PTSD and feeling no one cares about her. They are trying to get more people to sympathize or empathize with her, I think.

In short, this is building towards the ending that "is not regrettable," as Foxy lady puts it. Things are unraveling little by little.

Something else I noticed: Do you think Nami will find the scarf in Sumin's car? Still waiting for that to be addressed, as well as the ring. I'm hoping next chapter is more eventful.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 10:57PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg

the parallelism with ch10, ch53 and those current ones follows this pattern:
psychological condition > effects on physical condition > Sumin unwarness > misunderstanding > huge twist in their dynamics!

joined Mar 21, 2017

Schrodingers Sumin. At this stage she is both inside the room and outside the room. 10 more days and the answer will be revealed.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

Wow, they really thought this through. Nice way of putting it.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

the thing is.. I'm conflicting between parallelism and other reasons to why I think Sumin sleeping in the room is logical.

I initially read it as she left. In her current mindset with the misunderstanding, I do not think she would stay. What are your reasons that she might?

joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg

I initially read it as she left. In her current mindset with the misunderstanding, I do not think she would stay. What are your reasons that she might?

fear, guilt.. she was the previous night in bed with Sungji unaware of Seju being in dangerous condition.. again: same as ch53, ch76 and this one..
also.. ch79: I didn't see Sumin against the idea totally even though Seju was not apparently that sick in her perspective. And then you also may want Sumin to witness something during the night.

Reasons why she may not stay:
again guilt.. but towards Sungji.. and the above parallelism.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 11:14PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

Reasons why she may not stay:
again guilt.. but towards Sungji.. and the above parallelism.

That is why I thought she would not stay. The speech bubble seems to be pointing towards the door, so I thought she said it as she was closing it.

I get what you are saying. I think Sumin's guilt towards Seju may come more into play once the misunderstanding is addressed. At least, I hope that would be the case.

10 more days and we'll know for sure... You have to have a lot of patience with current mangas and manhwas, waiting is not easy.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 11:22PM

joined Mar 28, 2017

The writer is a scorpio

Ah, my favorite zodiac. I find their traits attractive but unfortunately very incompatible with mine.

After all, human are not perfect and if she indeed made a mistake, it's not like the world is going to end, xDDD, so I'll just go for that reason and see how would Seju's ending will be for that mistake she made xD. Honestly, I like how she made a mistake then got a second change to live her life more than proving a misunderstanding and all xDDDD. Probably cause I want to see life has a second change xDDD.

yoonnnnnnie!, you spoke my mind. I hope Gaji is not so cruel to make Seju suffer for 10 years for a misunderstanding. What's the point of making the already guilty Sumin guiltier and a miserable Seju more miserable? They have enough materials to pair suminxseju IMO.

joined Feb 4, 2017

hlama

Ah, my favorite zodiac. I find their traits attractive but unfortunately very incompatible with mine.

Sorry.. about that.. I am a pure scorpio.. and I am also incompatible with the rest of them.. they say Zodiac is pseudo-science.. put me in a room with a leo and I would prove Zodiac right XD

Aside from that.. and whether we agree on Zodiac or not.. but TG seemed to build their charactes very true to their sign and blood type.. you will be astonished of the characterists consistencies

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 11:59PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

hlama

I hope Gaji is not so cruel to make Seju suffer for 10 years for a misunderstanding. What's the point of making the already guilty Sumin guiltier and a miserable Seju more miserable? They have enough materials to pair suminxseju IMO.

I agree. That would be cruel.

Nora89

Aside from that.. and whether we agree on Zodiac or not.. but TG seemed to build their characters very true to their sign and blood type.. you will be astonished of the characterists consistencies

Interesting. I will look into that.

last edited at Jun 29, 2017 12:01AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg

Even though they didnt mention Nammi's blood type or zodiac.. she seems to be true to typical blood type: B
And could be a Gemini

joined Mar 28, 2017

hlama

Sorry.. about that.. I am a pure scorpio.. and I am also incompatible with the rest of them.. they say Zodiac is pseudo-science.. put me in a room with a leo and I would prove Zodiac right XD

Aside from that.. and whether we agree on Zodiac or not.. but TG seemed to build their charactes very true to their sign and blood type.. you will be astonished of the characterists consistencies

I believe in zodiac, at least, I think it describes me very well. I am a gemini, type O.

joined Mar 21, 2017

The Zodiac exists.

To reply you must either login or sign up.