Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

I wonder... what is the craziest theory you've had? You do not have to say it if you don't want to. It could be just for fun too.

hlama

The panel where Seju said "I am hungry". Are those colorless roses? So ugly. Artist, leave Seju's pretty face alone!

Technically her face is untouched right?

last edited at Jun 29, 2017 1:35AM

joined Mar 28, 2017

Technically her face is untouched right?

No, but they distracted me :(

joined Jun 23, 2017

No, but they distracted me :(

Haha, I see how they would.

joined Aug 29, 2015

so Sungji is looking for a reason why Sumin loves her? or why are they even together? lol it's funny cause a lot of readers are also asking the same question since from the beginning. other than the obvious reasons that they are horny for each other and they get along well. is there any other reasons why they "love" each other? maybe TG wants to elaborate on this in the next chapters.

I felt like this chapter's purpose is to give us a hint on what's to come next. I think Sungji is feeling insecure with her relationship with Sumin and it might not be long before she feels unsatisfied with the way they are now. on the other hand, how come Nami didn't ask why Seju has a KT on her neck xD but seriously I hope TG give Sungji a chapter where she would just snap and be unreasonable/selfish for the first time while Seju need to stop self-pitying and over relying to Sumin for comfort. something big really needs to happen to shake things up. well, when minor characters appears on this manhwa, there always seems to be a sh*tstorm on the way.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Hands up if you think that Nammi and Bang Woori might get extra chaps after wdtfs ends xDDDDD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

TBH, Sumin staying in the room or not will be the answer for one question I've been having in my mind lately. Is Sumin's guilt towards Sungji is bigger or not than her worries towards Seju at the moment xDDDDD. IF she did give in, her worries would be super big.

But for whatever reason and even how much she is worrying for Seju, staying in the same bed with Seju is out of question without telling or asking Sungji first, tbh. If she's wise enough, she should ask first and being truthful xDDDDD. Step 1 for them to have a strong relationship, lolllll

I lean more on her leaving though xDDDDD. Consistent with her actions and other things between their relationship xDDDDDD

last edited at Jun 29, 2017 3:27AM

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

yoonnnnnnie!, you spoke my mind. I hope Gaji is not so cruel to make Seju suffer for 10 years for a misunderstanding. What's the point of making the already guilty Sumin guiltier and a miserable Seju more miserable? They have enough materials to pair suminxseju IMO.

It feels nicer to see her getting a second chance to live her life after all these miserable years xDDDDD. With a mistake, it's even more meaningful xDDDD. So with a mindset of that was a mistake and there were 10 years of living in agony because of that mistake, I'm really waiting for Seju's ending alot. I want to see if they go for a humanity ending or for a cruel ending or a half-ass open ending XDDDDD.

This is what I only cared for throughout this series. I mean, I'm fine with whatever happens to Sumin and Sungji wether they end up together or not but for Seju, I would be really disappointed for the latter two endings. I'm just really hoping they make a decent one for her even not with Sumin. Plsssssss lol

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

One fun fact, in the same chap

Sungji asked: Did we sleep together?
Also Sungji: So we did sleep together.

Seju: Just for tonight, can't we sleep together?

Same word, different meanings

A little nice coincidence, dont you think? xDDDDDDD

Edit: What would I do to be Sumin, lolll?

last edited at Jun 29, 2017 6:11AM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Who said that? hmmmm.... opinions. but I read that recently.

what does it matter if the truth remains.

Aquarius they say are inquisitive and intuitive.

they are always right too.. and three steps ahead.. what an ego deflator!

Basing from experience, no.

then there is more into it.

joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg

I wonder... what is the craziest theory you've had? You do not have to say it if you don't want to. It could be just for fun too.

Sungji demanding/ having passionate sex with Sumin in ch68,69 and 70 to be a result of "Hysterical bonding" very normal reaction to cheating actually.
(btw, the cheating happened a month ago -Manhwa's time- specifically 14-13 of October.. they are now in around ~ 5th to 7th of November)
hehehe I can prove the timeline.. but I think it's obvious by now.

yoonie0104

Hands up if you think that Nammi and Bang Woori might get extra chaps after wdtfs ends xDDDDD

YES, I've always wanted to know that and also how Sumin and Nammi got to be from "I know of her" to "you don't tell me about everything"

you don't even read sex scenes and you wanna be Sumin XDDD

last edited at Jun 29, 2017 8:19AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

So then, wow.. To be idolized by someone idolized by many is indeed flattering!..

nice attempt to inflate what you deflated..

they are always right too.. and three steps ahead.. what an ego deflator!

it is a blessing and a curse for them.

it means that they see ahead.. others will follow but not on a heartbeat.. it was always like that.

Basing from experience, no.

then there is more into it.

What do you mean?

there is more than experiences in it. maybe a feeling.. a sixth sense ..etc?

spin off: Beautiful mind(Sungji) DawoonxSungji

what do you think Sungji will tell Dawoon?.. sorry, I was unsure?

last edited at Jun 29, 2017 8:34AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Sungji demanding/ having passionate sex with Sumin in ch68,69 and 70 to be a result of "Hysterical bonding" very normal reaction to cheating actually.
(btw, the cheating happened a month ago -Manhwa's time- specifically 14-13 of October.. they are now in around ~ 5th to 7th of November)
hehehe I can prove the timeline.. but I think it's obvious by now.

That's your craziest idea? What about DawoonxSungji, Seju being tricked in the bar incident and I thought your craziest idea should be SejuxSumin endgame for the bet xDDDDDDDDD

yoonie0104

you don't even read sex scenes and you wanna be Sumin XDDD

I wanna be the receiving end of that pleading look and soft voice Seju used when she asked Sumin to stay, also pleading words, lolllll

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie

That's your craziest idea? What about DawoonxSungji, Seju being tricked in the bar incident and I thought your craziest idea should be SejuxSumin endgame for the bet xDDDDDDDDD

these in particular are not crazy AT ALL XD

I wanna be the receiving end of that pleading look and soft voice Seju used when she asked Sumin to stay, also pleading words, lolllll

straight girls are weird ! :P

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Chap 53 is the parallel of this chap, right? Also the asking of sleeping together from Seju feels like a dejavu from chap 54. Seems like the ending is near.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

I could think of crazier, just for the heck of it. That one actually makes decent sense, especially with the development of Sungji's character in the latest chapters.

Foxy lady

sequel: predator and prey (SejuxSumin)
spin off: The Baeks, Sungs and Ahns...
(both sequel and spin off can be integrated)

Those actually sound really interesting. I would read them. As someone said previously, (maybe Nora89?) the Baeks deserve their own story. There seems to be so much to them and we only touched the surface. Their relation to Sumin's family is also very intriguing.

joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg
I thought that one was the craziest since I can't prove it.. and can not be taken seriously if a reader does not believe in this work's sophistication.
I believe you read about "hysterical bonding" three stages.. and that's why the time line made relevance in this view.

About the Baeks, yes I said that multiple times.. there is the president's ex wife whom she seems to have a huge effect on her sons but was never shown. (Ch.19).. what's the relationship between the Sungs and the Baeks that made the author say about Sumin and Seju "similar background"
Why was it important to give us Seju's mother full name twice?

last edited at Jun 29, 2017 2:43PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Foxy lady

what do you think Sungji will tell Dawoon?.. sorry, I was unsure?

Better still, what do you think, Norah?

how long do you think Dawoon could wait till Sungji is aware and willing to embrace her feelings ?

hehehe.. you are the only one who types my name with an "h" attached to it in here.. correct spelling !

last edited at Jun 29, 2017 10:36AM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

To be honest, I was unaware of the actual term, but it's intuitive as one would want to reclaim what was theirs. Your "crazy" theory has held up in recent chapters.

I would definitely want to learn more about them. We do not know much about Sumin's family at all. Very curious...

I could only imagine what you've been imagining, Foxy lady.

Oh, another thing: Has anyone read the fanfiction about Sumin and Seju that Team Gaji cited at the end of the "Special Episode" to the fans? Or have a link?

joined Feb 4, 2017

Time is irrelevant. True love hopes. True love waits.

amusing coming from a person who loves quantum physics.. space and time are inseparable.

Assurance and sincerity from Sungji that she is thinking about it and mean it. I think this is the near end of the spin off.

I can see it happening..

OCD. Remember?

hehehe.. very well.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie

straight girls are weird ! :P

Straight girls still find hot girls hottttttttt, you know xDDDDDD. Do you really think all of the viewers from Victoria Secret show are either men or les? XDDDDD.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

while Seju need to stop self-pitying and over relying to Sumin for comfort

Tbh, Seju is quite a strong person. Because we often see her being miserable over Sumin when she was with her so we kinda forget how she has been dealing with everything all alone for 34 years without falling into depression. She stood strong as a young kid who was bullied by her brothers before she met Sumin. She kept living her life, held her head high after the break up. She might isolate herself from social world after the break up, however, she didnt waste her life like Sumin did and decided to wait for her no matter how long it would take. This took a lot of courage and determination. She made a choice and sticked with it, not many of us could do like what she has done for 10 years. No matter how much it hurts, how much it pained her, it cant change her mind or her decision. She sticks with it till the end.

Since the author shows us these sad and low scenes of her, we tend to see the negative side of it and overlook another side of this. A side where you could see a determined, strong Seju. A girl who knows what she wants and what she needs and sticks with her choice.

We saw her sad, we saw her hurt, we thought she should move on and stop being miserable and dependent but what is love without hurt, without pain? what is love without waiting and hoping? Because sometimes, after all the pain, the happiness we feel after will be unbearable. You have to feel the pain to know the value of happiness, all sort of thing, lollllll.

Self-pitying is not really the right word to describe her, tbh xD. She's more than that.

last edited at Jun 29, 2017 12:38PM

joined Aug 29, 2015

yoonie0104

Seju's self-pitying and being overly attached to Sumin are the things she needs to overcome before this manhwa ends. she should learn to love herself for once and find her self-worth. I can't actually believe that Seju doesn't have any friends other than Sumin. it's one of the mysteries of this manhwa lol if Seju has any other friends, they'll probably slap her across the face to wake her up from her delusions of getting back with Sumin and tell her she's not worth it. wasting 10 years of your life waiting for someone that treats you like thrash. maybe a slap won't be enough for Seju, she needs a KO punch lol Sungji might be the friend who will give her one.

as for Sungji and Sumin. it's already obvious that they are going to end up together. Sungji is too good to be true for Sumin to give up which kinda sucks in a storyline perspective because loving someone despite their flaws is like the real measurement of how much you truly love that person. everything is going smoothly between them because Sumin finds her perfect. if she encounter problems with her like she did with her past relationships, she's probably going to leave Sungji too. I think Sumin is looking for someone who will give her emotional security more than anything else and that's what she sees with Sungji.

last edited at Jun 29, 2017 4:13PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie

Straight girls still find hot girls hottttttttt, you know xDDDDDD. Do you really think all of the viewers from Victoria Secret show are either men or les? XDDDDD.

I know that being straight doesn't mean being blind.. but for you to wish to be Sumin and fantasise about Seju's cuteness.. oh and Victoria Secret.. girl, I think you need to reconsider ! XD
your denial exceeded horoscopes :P

NozoEli_trash
Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

while Seju need to stop self-pitying and over relying to Sumin for comfort

Tbh, Seju is quite a strong person. Because we often see her being miserable over Sumin when she was with her so we kinda forget how she has been dealing with everything all alone for 34 years without falling into depression. She stood strong as a young kid who was bullied by her brothers before she met Sumin. She kept living her life, held her head high after the break up. She might isolate herself from social world after the break up, however, she didnt waste her life like Sumin did and decided to wait for her no matter how long it would take. This took a lot of courage and determination. She made a choice and sticked with it, not many of us could do like what she has done for 10 years. No matter how much it hurts, how much it pained her, it cant change her mind or her decision. She sticks with it till the end.

Since the author shows us these sad and low scenes of her, we tend to see the negative side of it and overlook another side of this. A side where you could see a determined, strong Seju. A girl who knows what she wants and what she needs and sticks with her choice.

We saw her sad, we saw her hurt, we thought she should move on and stop being miserable and dependent but what is love without hurt, without pain? what is love without waiting and hoping? Because sometimes, after all the pain, the happiness we feel after will be unbearable. You have to feel the pain to know the value of happiness, all sort of thing, lollllll.

Self-pitying is not really the right word to describe her, tbh xD. She's more than that.

^ I couldn't have said this better. That's why I don't love Seju because I pity her as what most people are saying. I love her character because I truly respect her. :)

last edited at Jun 29, 2017 11:57PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

A lot of Love Doctors on here ; )

To reply you must either login or sign up.