Forum › Yuri Family discussion

Facepalm%20godzilla
joined Dec 15, 2016

I think it was Kuki, she admits it while the others think about whether they did it or not.

On page to she's the only one who is just embarassed and turns red.

last edited at Jun 27, 2017 6:42PM

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Mochi has quickly become a favourite. Definitely some of the best sister yuri out there.

joined Mar 15, 2017

I think it was Kuki, she admits it while the others think about whether they did it or not.

We see her thoughts saying it wasn't her.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I believe that was her wishing not to be called out for doing it.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Don't know why, but I thought that there would be a twist where it was actually the mother that kissed her.

joined Mar 3, 2017

Harem tag? :3

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Cannibal posted:

Isn't the joke that all 4 of them immediately admits they did it the second they heard they can kiss Hana if they are the culprit? (I know that 1 prefers to watch, but she still thinks kissing would be nice as well)

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Cannibal posted:

Isn't the joke that all 4 of them immediately admits they did it the second they heard they can kiss Hana if they are the culprit? (I know that 1 prefers to watch, but she still thinks kissing would be nice as well)

Yeah, none of of the girls are intended to be implied over the others. Kuki reacted differently due to her unique personality, not because she necessarily was the culprit

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

themusicman500 posted:

Cannibal posted:

Yeah, none of of the girls are intended to be implied over the others. Kuki reacted differently due to her unique personality, not because she necessarily was the culprit

If anything her straight admitting it was the funniest part.

joined Jul 11, 2015

i'd rather this have sequel!!!

joined Mar 11, 2016

Mother totally came across as the culprit. But I don't think Mochi will go that route or will she. :?
Loved it when the sisters didn't mind being the culprit for getting to kiss the little one.
A sequel would be nice.

I do not see why people/anyone are complaining about the art. It's great. It's cleanly drawn with good expressions.

Agreed.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 12:19AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Autumn posted:

Mother totally came across as the culprit. But I don't think Mochi will go that route or will she. :?

I think that what someone said earlier about Hana making a baseless assertion is probably the most likely scenario.

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

not a fan of incest but mochi au lait's stuff is hilarious. i wanna see more of the sisters, their unique designs are really cute hehe

joined Mar 11, 2016

I think that what someone said earlier about Hana making a baseless assertion is probably the most likely scenario.

Hmm that may be plausible too. But in that case what would be her aim by doing so?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Hmm that may be plausible too. But in that case what would be her aim by doing so?

Like I said, a way to get one of her sister to actually kiss her, which seems to be effective considering how three of them instantly jumped at the chance while the fourth only refrain 'cause she'd rather watch. :p

"mmh, I want to be kissed by one of my sis but it's embarassing to go and ask, they might think I'm a pervert... Oh, I know, I'll pretend one already did and that the culprit should out herself and give me another one !"

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Chantelune posted:

Like I said, a way to get one of her sister to actually kiss her, which seems to be effective considering how three of them instantly jumped at the chance while the fourth only refrain 'cause she'd rather watch. :p

"mmh, I want to be kissed by one of my sis but it's embarassing to go and ask, they might think I'm a pervert... Oh, I know, I'll pretend one already did and that the culprit should out herself and give me another one !"

It seems like something much more along the lines of Mochi au Lait's storytelling too.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Right. But this will end with her getting a kiss from each (assuming this is her aim) and no future development in the sibling's relationship. Which is not mochi's style imo.

We have three possibilities:
1) One of the sister is the culprit.
2) Mother is the culprit.
3) Hana is just making this as an excuse to kiss her sisters (Tho this begs the question if she already knew that her sisters would compete to kiss her).

The most likely one (in your opinion) is ___?

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 5:19AM

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

3) Hana is just making this as an excuse to kiss her sisters (Tho this begs the question if she already knew that her sisters would compete to kiss her).

You're not thinking five-dimensionally, and as a result you missed some possibilities:
4) Hana covertly kissed one of her sisters and and is accusing her sisters to draw attention away from her own act.
5) Hana passionately kissed herself and is attempting to pin the crime on her family members.
6) An unknown sixth person kissed Hana and she merely assumed it was one of her sisters.
7) Hana was kissed by an unknown sixth person and is leveraging the opportunity to manipulate her sisters into competing to kiss her.
8) The mother is blackmailing Hana and is just making this up as an excuse for Hana to kiss her sisters.
9) Hana is blackmailing her mother to make up a story so that she would have the opportunity to kiss her sisters.
10) Hana and her mother mutually agreed to make up a story that would serve as an excuse for Hana to kiss her sisters.
11) Hana kissed the mother, and the mother, being the wise matriarch that she is, compromised with Hana and made up the story to steer Hana romantically away from her, towards her sisters.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 5:52AM

Mogami Yuriko
6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

^
I'll take two number nines please.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Anokata

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

^
I'll take two number nines please.

...Number Nine...Number Nine...Number Nine...

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Autumn posted:

Right. But this will end with her getting a kiss from each (assuming this is her aim) and no future development in the sibling's relationship. Which is not mochi's style imo.

Why do you guys overanalyze 4 page comedy manga? The joke was that all of them want to kiss Hana. That is it. Whatever there is a culprit or not, is not a point. There is really no need to look for realistic motivation and how story would continue from here.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, in my case it was more of a joke than an analize. XD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Why do you guys overanalyze 4 page comedy manga?

Why does it trouble you that they do?

joined Mar 11, 2016

Why does it trouble you that they do?

Yeah. I think it is not wrong of us to enjoy solving/predicting the mystery/outcome in/of those 4 pages. We mean no harm really. :D

@themusicman500
There can be any number of possibilities of course [If one think long and hard enough]. I just listed the ones which seemed highly likely and came to mind at the time.

To reply you must either login or sign up.