Forum › Suggestions for Improvement V2 + FAQ

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Shouldn't ch18 of Miss Sunflower belong to Volume 3, not 2?

Fixed.

last edited at Feb 9, 2014 4:26PM

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Not sure about whether somebody's suggested this already, but it'd be nice if there was a way to combine subsribed tags or have exclusion-tags... e.g. I've subscribed to the "romance" tag but that sends all romance-tagged series to my "To Read" list when I only want to read the yuri. Is there any way to make it so that it only sends me romance+yuri ones, or to exclude the "het" tag? It sounds pretty difficult, though.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

latest nukoduke chapters are in wrong order

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

latest nukoduke chapters are in wrong order

Fixed.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

The authors Mucchiri Muunii and Muttri Moony are one and the same. Also, Muttri Moony's work "The One Adabana in the World" is part of Mucchiri Muunii's series Zettai x Roman, though since it's a different setting and characters than the other two stories in the series, I don't know if it should be combined..

Edit: Perhaps an anthology by the name Zettai x Roman could be added.

last edited at Feb 17, 2014 12:29PM

Hatake.kakashi.240.971604
joined Feb 12, 2014

I noticed in the search bar, in advanced search there's no forum tick box. Could you add that in?

I only say this because it'd be better to search for a question you're looking for (or thinking of asking) in there and see if it's already answered by someone on the site. This way we don't have to post new topic of the same question over and over, and have people get tired of answering it.

joined Aug 15, 2011

This seems like the best place to ask about this since the forums aren't searchable. Navigating though the images has been incredibly slow for me for a while now. "Loading" will hang around for 20-30 seconds or more. Navigating through the forums or any of the directories is swift, no problem. Browser choice doesn't make a difference, and plenty of other manga/images sites are fast as well. Anyone have any advice; perhaps a settings issue? Apologies if this isn't quite the right place for this question, seemed like the best fit though.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This seems like the best place to ask about this since the forums aren't searchable. Navigating though the images has been incredibly slow for me for a while now. "Loading" will hang around for 20-30 seconds or more. Navigating through the forums or any of the directories is swift, no problem. Browser choice doesn't make a difference, and plenty of other manga/images sites are fast as well. Anyone have any advice; perhaps a settings issue? Apologies if this isn't quite the right place for this question, seemed like the best fit though.

I get this too, sometimes getting around 30 kbps tops, rarely loading at full speed for me.

When loading pages it loads the ones you are on and the next one, so I just open a new tab for the next page skiping one (e.g. tab for page 01 then page 03 then page 05 and so on...). Just to avoid getting stuck every few pages.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Is "featured" gone now?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Is "featured" gone now?

Featured series? http://puu.sh/77KVa.png

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

It wasn't gone, the queue for featuring things was just empty. I added Shinozaki-san, so now it's there.

Seems we're running out of good things to feature.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I noticed a while ago but I think I forgot to mention it here: there's no Wedding tag.

More generally, being able to suggest new tags would be useful.

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

It would be nice, but it sort of more trouble then its worth atm.

If you think a new tag should be created, just create a post in this thread about the tag and which chapters/series it should apply to.

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

I noticed a while ago but I think I forgot to mention it here: there's no Wedding tag.

I wouldn't mind that. I'll go ahead and create the tag, and you suggest it for a bunch of series to help us tag with it - how does that sound?

joined Aug 9, 2013

I know that this might have been asked alot of times but admins....when will we ever have a "Load All Images" option?

Its will really change everything if it will only take us a single wait for a smooth reading.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I wouldn't mind that. I'll go ahead and create the tag, and you suggest it for a bunch of series to help us tag with it - how does that sound?

Thank you kindly!

Though now that I think about it, maybe "Marriage" would have been a better wording? Because there are borderline things like http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/will_you_marry_me_1 or http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/june_bride where it's topical, but an actual wedding isn't depicted or http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/first_night which is the direct aftermath of a wedding (close enough). I saw a proposal or two earlier, too.

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

I thought of that too. I'll change it to Marriage, but we probably won't use it for just anything that involves a married couple - it should have characters getting married, planning (and imagining) a wedding, honeymooning, etc.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Though now that I think about it, maybe "Marriage" would have been a better wording? Because there are borderline things like http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/will_you_marry_me_1 or http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/june_bride where it's topical, but an actual wedding isn't depicted or http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/first_night which is the direct aftermath of a wedding (close enough). I saw a proposal or two earlier, too.

Then you get borderline cases, like http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/forever_girls where they end up in wedding dresses and spend their lives together (well, one of their lives). I'd call that close enough, but it's a toss-up.

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Try to keep the suggestions to manga where there's a focus on marriage. A few ending pages that are like "let's get married," are sweet, but not the kind of thing we need to tag.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Woah, fast!

Try to keep the suggestions to manga where there's a focus on marriage. A few ending pages that are like "let's get married," are sweet, but not the kind of thing we need to tag.

Ah, whoops. So noted.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hmm, it's not the end of the world that the suggestion got turned down, but I would ask you to reconsider in the case of "Pure Water Adolescence: Liar's Engagement Part B" since in context Naoko's making a serious proposal at the end, ring and all (and the author's note in that volume backs that up). Plus, lots of wedding imagery and a shot of their dream wedding. So I think it would make it under that guideline.

As to Forever Girls, ah well. It was a bit vague about it.

joined Feb 27, 2014

"Discuss this" button for tags.

Implemented "discuss this" for all directory items.

joined Feb 27, 2014

I know that this might have been asked alot of times but admins....when will we ever have a "Load All Images" option?

Its will really change everything if it will only take us a single wait for a smooth reading.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Try to keep the suggestions to manga where there's a focus on marriage.

Clarification requested. For a series like the Nanoha & Fate wedding anthology, should relevant individual chapters also receive the tag?

I ask because I was given to believe that if a tag is applied to a series, all child chapters receive it by way of course. But that doesn't appear to have been correct based on visiting some of the anthology chapters, where the tag is not listed in the top matter.

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

I'm not sure why that tag isn't being applied to all the chapters within the anthology. If you're searching for NanoFate and "wedding" or "marriage," though, you're going to find that anthology anyway, so I guess it's fine as is.

To reply you must either login or sign up.