Forum › Posts by patriedes

joined Aug 15, 2011

Well holy damn! Tongtong's mom really gave her some good advice. That was unexpected, but it was pretty ok. Despite being a whore she is quite sensible. Still it was pretty stupid to have let a degenerate into her house...

HM. Pretty sure you got warned bout this not even a full week ago.

@AMBERHEART, you will refrain from further usage of pejoratives of "whore/slut" as these terms serve nothing to further an argument and only serve to "shame" women for having a sex drive.

last edited at Mar 9, 2022 1:36AM

patriedes
joined Aug 15, 2011

Generally speaking, all pages pretty much all the time. Sometimes seems a bit better on mobile. Interestingly, it does tend to be better when logged in.

patriedes
joined Aug 15, 2011

Pages on the reader take forever to load again or is it just me?
Feels like a throwback to the 90's tbh.

I'm on mobile btw

Pages have taken forever to load for me for years. Doesn't matter the browser or the speed of the connection. When I click for a new page it can take 20-30 seconds to load (can take longer).

joined Aug 15, 2011

This seems like the best place to ask about this since the forums aren't searchable. Navigating though the images has been incredibly slow for me for a while now. "Loading" will hang around for 20-30 seconds or more. Navigating through the forums or any of the directories is swift, no problem. Browser choice doesn't make a difference, and plenty of other manga/images sites are fast as well. Anyone have any advice; perhaps a settings issue? Apologies if this isn't quite the right place for this question, seemed like the best fit though.

patriedes
joined Aug 15, 2011

Canada carried out it's own policy of internment during WW2 as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Canadian_internment

Hoping for longer chapters in the future. While the world-building in this series is impressive; it has strong interesting characters as well, and I'd like to see the series focus more on them for a bit.

joined Aug 15, 2011

I like this circle because they've created several of my favorite Renko x Maribel stories- but I've never liked this doujin as it implies in the end that Yukari & Ran abandoned Chen.

last edited at Sep 17, 2013 12:39AM

patriedes
fav touhou ship/pair 15 Oct 05:28
joined Aug 15, 2011

I really like the Moko x Keine stories that Vivit Gray has out and the Renko x Maribel stories from Red Sight. And I have to agree about Patchouli and Koakuma - very fun to read.

last edited at Oct 15, 2011 12:29PM