Forum › Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I love this series- this was another good chapter and I hope it keeps moving in the right direction :)

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

konatsu and touko reminds me of kyouko and yui.

joined Apr 25, 2013

What's with the chapter 11 credits page?
Is this series in danger of getting cancelled?

Donte
joined Sep 12, 2013

What's with the chapter 11 credits page?
Is this series in danger of getting cancelled?

Yea it worries me too. This is my current top yuri comedy manga atm next to Broom & Black-framed Glasses & Witch. I would be sad if it gets cancelled.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm the only one here, but I sense... 'something' between Konatsu and Touko. __

...Or maybe they just go nicely together as friends.

Apple-logo-red
joined Feb 26, 2014

He's just trying to promote people to buy the tanks. The guy who scanlates this talked about it on /a/. It's not in danger of getting canceled.

Policeeverybreathyoutakesingles
joined Oct 27, 2013

After rereadng parts of this I have come to the conclusion that this can only not be Yuri under one condition. Kaede is actually a guy. ONLY WAY. There is no other way you can pass off ANY of this other than that. So here is to hoping Kaede has nothing down there that a girl shouldn't have.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Shinozaki has it so easy, having otaku friends. -~-

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

I just love this manga, I wonder what happens next.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Can't wait for next chapter. I don't know what will happen to her, but I can make sure that I need prepare a lot of nosebleed LOL

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

"Akina used escape!" "But it was not successful" Ahaha :D

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That chapter was too dangerous! so much anguish... It was like watching Gravity all over again.
This manga is all cute and fun but I have a bad feeling about the next one °-°)

last edited at Mar 9, 2014 9:17PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Huh, I figured Akina had come to terms with her sexuality around the time she started fantasizing about Kaede being naked

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Should have used fluffy tail xD

Anyway after this chapter I want an Extra with KonatsuxTouko. Got to give love to the idiot

Should have used fluffy tail xD

Anyway after this chapter I want an Extra with KonatsuxTouko. Got to give love to the idiot

I agree, fluffy tail would have been effective here.

On an unrelated note, Asa-senpai, what do traps taste like? :D

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I don't think Akina's friends are fooled about her and Kaede.

last edited at Mar 10, 2014 8:21AM

Policeeverybreathyoutakesingles
joined Oct 27, 2013

I don't Akina's friends are fooled about her and Kaede.

I don't think anyone is.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Huh, I figured Akina had come to terms with her sexuality around the time she started fantasizing about Kaede being naked

Not quite the same when one of your friends suddenly blurt it out like that.

Konatsu for the win. XD

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

On an unrelated note, Asa-senpai, what do traps taste like? :D

A bitter-sweet taste of love and eternal yearning I guess. It's a flavor undescribable

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I don't think Akina's friends are fooled about her and Kaede.

I'm actually not sure about that. I mean, from what that one girl said and the way Akina acts, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. It also wouldn't surprise me if their was at least one pair amongst them.

At the same time, she did invite Akina to a mixer. That could have been a joke, or something hairbrained, judging from the other girl's reaction, but it's also possible that it was a legitimate offer and they haven't a clue.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Konatsu simply too interested in female body.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

"But I do think about you, Touko! I think about you when I'm curled up in bed all alone... or when I'm in the shower..."

Did Konatsu just admit to masturbating to Touko?

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I just discovered this today, but I'm finding I can only take it in small doses. It's a preculiar sort of train-wreck.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

"But I do think about you, Touko! I think about you when I'm curled up in bed all alone... or when I'm in the shower..."

Did Konatsu just admit to masturbating to Touko?

she just did..

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Well, that went better than expected. I'm waiting for it to come out that all her friends are already closet otaku. And it's Akina's fault.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well, that went better than expected. I'm waiting for it to come out that all her friends are already closet lesbians. And it's Akina's fault.

Fixed

To reply you must either login or sign up.