Forum › Dear My Teacher discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

You don't/didn't, but that's okay.

If you mean me then sure I have / do - I said these chapters - not specifically Binbou Scanlation versions.

I have chapters 5,6,7 and 8 by tender yuri scans - can't remember where I found them but had them a fair while.

joined Oct 17, 2016

@ today's upload: dont be confused, I dunno if the translation changed, but the content was there before - iirc until chapter 8. Dunno if Ive read it elsewhere, spoiler
but the 2 are already in college by now and dating

last edited at Jun 11, 2017 5:21PM by

joined Dec 19, 2016

Sill hate that other teacher woman who fucked over the nurse.

It might have been on Batoto that I remembered reading the next chapters.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@ today's upload: dont be confused, I dunno if the translation changed, but the content was there before - iirc until chapter 8. Dunno if Ive read it elsewhere, spoiler

but the 2 are already in college by now and dating

click quote on this post to see how to hide a spoiler if you want. (its double= before and after)

last edited at Jun 11, 2017 5:16PM

@ today's upload: dont be confused, I dunno if the translation changed, but the content was there before

Previous translation was incredibly stilted and inaccurate in places...not like anybody cares, but we'll still put these out eventually. Also why elevown couldn't have read then before, you read a different story :^)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Previous translation was incredibly stilted and inaccurate in places...not like anybody cares, but we'll still put these out eventually. Also why elevown couldn't have read then before, you read a different story :^)

What do you mean I read a different story? As far as chapter 5 is concerned it has the same pages. Do you mean the previous translations are so bad they totally change what is really being said? If you guys version is a lot more accurate and not stilted then I'll be glad to read them as they come out.

last edited at Jun 11, 2017 5:33PM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

You can find our (TZdY's) older translations over here. For clarity, I'd just like to mention both English and Japanese are second languages for our translator, and that while we hold ourselves to high standards, we are also a volunteer group. We've come a long way though and only plan on getting better. As mentioned before, we appreciate constructive feedback and overall reactions on recent work—indicative of our current level—and take those responses into account.

Please feel free to draw your own conclusions about the difference in our translations,
Altair

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

@ today's upload: dont be confused, I dunno if the translation changed, but the content was there before

I, for one, very much appreciate your work. I look forward to the rest of them. And yes I did do a direct comparison of the first dozen or so pages of this release with the other one, but I'm not going to comment on the results of that comparison.

Edit: And by the way, that duck of yours really does excellent QC work. Not like the feral rabbit I've sometimes had help me with QC. She's so bad at it that I've never even bothered putting her in the credits.

last edited at Jun 11, 2017 8:23PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Huh, I feel like I've read this ch already....?
Was it just an update to the translation or something? Or the ".numbered" chs covered it already? I dunno...
I was way surprised that it only has 5 chs I've read, seems like more, maybe because the manga's so good ^_^
Thanks for scantalating!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Huh, I feel like I've read this ch already....?
Was it just an update to the translation or something? Or the ".numbered" chs covered it already? I dunno...
I was way surprised that it only has 5 chs I've read, seems like more, maybe because the manga's so good ^_^
Thanks for scantalating!

Chapters up to 8 were available previously though apparently they were badly done translations - not sure if they were on here - and either they couldn't be uploaded here or got removed for various reasons - like that TL group didn't want them on other sites or something.

So you remember correctly reading more.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

elevown posted:

Chapters up to 8 were available previously though apparently they were badly done translations - not sure if they were on here - and either they couldn't be uploaded here or got removed for various reasons - like that TL group didn't want them on other sites or something.

The chapters up to 8 were here but were removed because there were some misunderstanding and miscommunication between 2 groups and instead of joined project Tender Yuri just went ahead and did it on their own, because they thought it was dropped, which enraged Arckuno and ended up forcing dynasty to remove them. Details are unclear, but that is the gist of it. If you want to come up with your own conclusions, read this

last edited at Jun 12, 2017 8:34AM

N5203e802c394f_large
joined May 5, 2013

For a short while there I thought I hallucinated the later chapters of this series lol

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

kittykoo2 posted:

For a short while there I thought I hallucinated the later chapters of this series lol

You didn't.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Just wanted to say thank you to the translator for making me discover this doujin. One of my favourite girls love story (with Citrus); thank you ! :3

You are quite welcome.

Consider supporting the artist by buying this from them. It might also persuade her to continue/finish it...or its the new Cafe Yururi.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Oh, do you know where I can buy this? I've searched on google and ask a friend with more knowledge than me in anime/manga stuff, but we couldn't find anything. If you could give me a link where I can buy this I'll worshi..thank you! :3

MelonbooksDL is the easiest place to get them.
http://www.melonbooks.com/index.php?main_page=maker_info&makers_id=MK0000011016

Requires a Visa credit card and is a digital copy of the books. If you want physical copies you have to go through a proxy service to buy from a store or directly from her at an event.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Bless you! Now to work with that google translate and proxies..

Sorry to bother you again, does the use of proxy allow internation shipping? I'd guess it depends on the store itself. Well at least I have a starting point. Thanks again!

last edited at Sep 5, 2017 10:47AM

A proxy service will buy the books and ship them internationally. I use Noppin.
https://noppin.com

Looks like Comic Zin is the place with the most physical copies available, book 8 and omnibus 2 (book 5-7 + extras).
http://shop.comiczin.jp/products/list.php?category_id=4390

Omnibus 1 only seems to be available digitally, you'd have to get the physical one used or at an event.

(There should really be a stickied thread explaining how to use a proxy service for stores or events, where to find manga/doujinshi for sale, etc.)

last edited at Sep 5, 2017 11:29AM by

joined Jun 23, 2017

I think that may help some people out, indeed. Thank you again and sorry for polluting this thread!

joined Jun 23, 2017

Well, judging from the end text of one of her newly translated work and her answer on pixiv, she is still working on it, at least. Yay!

joined Jun 23, 2017

I just realised that, in addition to the chapters that were translated by another team, there are also numerous chapters that were left out by them. Everything from p168 in the omake book vol2 After their amusement park date. If you need raws, I can provide them for you, since I can't do much more (个_个)

I've had everything up to now translated since 2 years ago (damn it's been that long huh), including all the extra stuff. Just waiting for editing.

DMG 2 would have been released earlier, but the guy that offered to edit probably just wanted to take the scans and run.

last edited at Nov 17, 2017 11:59AM by

joined Jun 23, 2017

Fuck, that sucks... I guess I'm going to read some stuff to see if I can do something.

To reply you must either login or sign up.