Forum › In Your Paws discussion

Re1lvpg-_400x400
joined Mar 13, 2013

Some Thai names are hard to pronouce eh?? Keep up the good works

20403_1093721790642670_7830811455589080821_n
joined Feb 18, 2015

SPREAD THIS MADNESS

joined Apr 11, 2016

btw this is also available in tapastic (tapas.io) so you guys might wanna check it out to support the author

that being said, t'was pretty cute

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Interesting.....

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Okay the chapters aren't giving any yuri feels. They feel so empty......

last edited at Jun 11, 2017 11:45AM

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

The setting is very lively. This is fun to read.

20403_1093721790642670_7830811455589080821_n
joined Feb 18, 2015

well, this isn't "Yuri, yuri everywhere" but "Hmm, I sense something about this" if you ask me. So please stay clam and wait for now.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

randkung posted:

well, this isn't "Yuri, yuri everywhere" but "Hmm, I sense something about this" if you ask me. So please stay clam and wait for now.

Kids these days, back in my days we had to wait for volume 3 or 4 for subtext with side characters but we were DAMN GRATEFUL FOR THAT!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Best Mangaka Rohan posted:

I think the bigger issue is that it introduces too many characters too quickly and it's difficult to tell them apart. Makes it rather confusing to follow. So shortly into the story though complaining about a lack of yuri feels kinda pointless. We had two chapters which told the same basic story from two separate points of view followed by a follow up of that. Looks to be lying the groundwork for that SC or SI student or whatever they were called and the delinquent girl.

joined Feb 7, 2016

I really like this story!! I feel like each character is unique and realistic in the sense that there are many characters in their lives since in a lot of stories only center on like 3 or 4 people ( well all In all this suits my tastes )
I also don't think this is empty, it's a cute and funny story that's going to build up !

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING!
I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT EXACTLY THAT SNAP SOUND WAS WHEN SHE WAS KICKED!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I really like seeing this violent side of the girls, not often show but very common irl.

RumpledForeSkiin
joined Jun 27, 2016

God, I love the delinquent tag.

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Oh, I like stories about delinquents! This one seems realitvely elaborated too, it might end up being great

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Oh wow this brings back memories when I was in a all-girls school, except I was both a delinquent and a prefect lol

joined Jun 12, 2015

THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING!
I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT EXACTLY THAT SNAP SOUND WAS WHEN SHE WAS KICKED!

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/in_your_paws_ch00#26

It was the writing pad. She probably know how to fight

joined Oct 10, 2016

Yea, I see many Thai mangas out there lately. Some of them are quite good.

joined Oct 10, 2016

KIRIGA?! THAT THAI KIRIGA FROM SLICE OF... SERIES?!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

KIRIGA?! THAT THAI KIRIGA FROM SLICE OF... SERIES?!

yeah xD the same hahahahaha

joined Oct 5, 2016

The way the series starts off by just kinda throwing you smack into the middle of a bunch of characters is kinda amateurish, it takes like a whole chapter just to figure out who the main characters are. And a lot of the panel layouts are kinda muddled, it can make conversations and actions hard to follow.

But the character designs seem really charming and varied, I'm digging the delinquent vibe, and the chapters seem to be steadily improving, so interested to see where this one goes.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

They are all highschoolers playing gangsta goadamn embarrassing. My god this is so awkward and cringey but so cute.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

This looks very nice, can't wait for more

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Well this story sucks. Its hard to read and look at.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Art is rough. Did not think it starting off in the middle of things does anyone any favors. But the characters are funny and I love delinquents! I also love cats.

This one seems like she will be especially fun to watch when/if she falls for the inspector.(I assume that's the pairing here anyway) The inspector also seems very likeable. Her attempts to diffuse the situation were both interesting and sweet.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Art is rough. Did not think it starting off in the middle of things does anyone any favors. But the characters are funny and I love delinquents! I also love cats.

This one seems like she will be especially fun to watch when/if she falls for the inspector.(I assume that's the pairing here anyway) The inspector also seems very likeable. Her attempts to diffuse the situation were both interesting and sweet.

The art is a bit rough. I don't mind the way it starts--it's a little different, and something is happening from the beginning. It looks like it could be interesting.
Pet peeve: De-fuse. Radioactive cesium diffuses into the Pacific ocean near Fukushima. You de-fuse a situation, like removing the fuse on a powder keg, to stop it from metaphorically exploding. But weirdly, it doesn't seem like she was actually trying to do that, she was just clueless. She didn't realize she was being felt out as the possible tattler, and top left frame of p.21 makes it look to me like she really thought Ying had paid some attention to what she'd said about rule-breaking hair and was implicitly accepting correction of that as payback for the kick, or something.

To reply you must either login or sign up.