Forum › Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara discussion

joined Jan 17, 2014

Where the heck? What timeline is Rinko in now at the end of chapter 5? Tbh I was thinking she would go back to the timeline at the time she first met the kids but nope. Wait is that her co-worker? Im hoping for Koharu to be the main girl for Rinko. Poor Rinko, it hurts my heart to see her like that (the manga in general hurts my heart).

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

Wait wait wait, what the actual fuck

joined May 19, 2017

I'd say body swap between different point in times or something like that, still very confusing.

joined Aug 23, 2016

Wow this manga really hurts T_T
I hate hetsl*ts.

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

KABOOOOM!!!!!!Brain-explode!!So many plot twist make brain.exe stopped working

joined Jun 12, 2015

It looks like she is having these time jumps to alternative future when she is facing some insecurities. First it was when she saw A-chan with a boy. Now this.

last edited at Jun 6, 2017 2:41AM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

It's like my head hurts reading this but my heart hurts too for this poor child (woman?)

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

So this all happened when Rin-chan ate that peculiar shroom on the side of the road, right?

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

I mean.... I kinda get it? But it's.. A bit..... Eh?

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Seriosly what the hell is going on!

I just hope that the future she's now is BEFORE the future she was before, because if it's not then it means that the girls are somewhere else, I'm worried about them...

last edited at Jun 6, 2017 4:32AM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I don't know if anyone notice it, but Koharu appears in chap1.
So she is unlikely to be A-chan's kid, and I think it's the same case with the other 2.
How Akari gains custody of them and why she dumps them on Rinko, who is the man she associates with are definitely mysteries very important to the story

Welp, it doesn't make it "unlikely"... but remember that Koharu looks exactly the same as A-chan, so if she's not her kid she must be her brother's (meaning the guy she met was her sibling) still, for the kid to look EXACTLY like her it should be her own.

last edited at Jun 6, 2017 4:24AM

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

What in the fuck is happening!

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

sooo this is the butterfly effect yuri edition ....interesting i wanna see more

joined Sep 25, 2013

So she is unlikely to be A-chan's kid, and I think it's the same case with the other 2.
How Akari gains custody of them and why she dumps them on Rinko, who is the man she associates with are definitely mysteries very important to the story

"Tousha"
Otou-san ?

last edited at Jun 6, 2017 4:57AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

I wonder if this is an Alzheimer story xD Unlikely, but a nice twist, just because I haven't seen a manga with a genuine elder mental illness.

So far, A-chan seems like a bitch. Could be the phonecall to make her not be one, but it could be just there to seem like she's having problems that concern Rinko, but I think that only makes it tough for her and not anyone else. Her 'evil' faces are rather convincing and she's shown to be an expert manipulator so, I'm inclined to believe that she's selfish and does what she wants.

last edited at Jun 6, 2017 5:44AM

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Welp, it doesn't make it "unlikely"... but remember that Koharu looks exactly the same as A-chan, so if she's not her kid she must be her brother's (meaning the guy she met was her sibling) still, for the kid to look EXACTLY like her it should be her own.

A-chan tells Koharu that she should be calling her "Mom".

joined Jun 6, 2017

I see our next Homura

joined Mar 15, 2017

A-chan tells Koharu that she should be calling her "Mom".

Which is something an adoptive mother might well say to a kid. It's pretty much impossible for her to have had Koharu and be a top student who graduated with hopes of becoming a doctor, and without Rinko noticing.

C21km3f(1)
joined Jun 6, 2017

Thank you chaos team

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

What the actual fuck is going on in this story? cO

Images%20(1)
joined Mar 26, 2014

I have never been so confused in my life...

joined Sep 12, 2014

maybe, when Rin figure out A-chan lie to her, she stop meeting her. The past has been changed so she will not adopt those kids and have a different life.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

this is just amazing xD

Aikatsu%2050%20aoi%20ichigo%20hug%20test
joined Apr 18, 2013

I've read through five chapters, and there are currently a number of theories in my head. The one that many have already mentioned is that she altered the time line and the future. That is my least preferred theory involving the time travel. My preferred theory is that she just leaped to a different time in that timeline. (Either before or after I would prefer before). If it was before that would explain the lack of furniture and kids. If its after the kids may have grown up and moved out. Its also possible they are all moving to a new home, and this is the transition state.

I'd like to think A-chan is doctor in the future time line and either trying to find a cure for Rinko, she's developed same sex test tube babies (and the children are A-chan and Rinko's), or they are taking in girls without families (all with yuri dispositions).

I'm hoping the men are A-chan's classmates and coworkers, and not her boyfriend's and/or sexual partners.

Not sure of the significance (if any) but anyone notice that both A-chan (chapter 3), and Shijou (chapter 5) were wearing necklaces with rings on them?

last edited at Jun 6, 2017 10:42AM

20403_1093721790642670_7830811455589080821_n
joined Feb 18, 2015

so when she make a move in present she got new partner eh?

To reply you must either login or sign up.