Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Images
joined Jun 3, 2017

Just want to get in a bit

@Leeyoon.

I for one thinks she overreacted a bit. Okay lol. Not a nice way to start. It was not right to suspect her(though she did act a bit guilty, just sayin), but Sumin had her reasons for doing so. She had already done something like this twice before. With the bandage, and with the ring. So it was reasonable​, though not right, to suspect her cause she has had a little bit of history, with taking things that belong to Sungji. When there's a theft case in the neighborhood, it's more 'reasonable', though not right, to suspect the guy with the prison record. We can say he has changed, but so far I don't think Sumin has seen the reason why(Just Sumin doe)

As for why she left. I think she was frustrated. Wether it's a frustration from being found guilty or being infact innocent I think is not important. I would not say it was the sight of Sumin not on her side, especially at such a time. I think this was the first time we've seen Sumin go against her directly like this. Before it had always been about them, but now she was going against her for a something that wasn't even about them, so she was 'standing' on someone's side at such a time. Sumin also appeared to not even want to do it cause she even said she can return it if it's just a joke, so she was trying to give her an opening to return it(if she did). Sumin had always stood up for her. Especially after those family get-togethers. So the sight of Sumin on her like that must have gotten to her, hence why she blew up and left. Cause Sumin no longer wants live with a her, well, that's according to her.

And also, I'm curious about why Seju had been "enduring" "insults" from Nami. Cause I might have missed something here. I'm just curious cause I like Nami a lot, and I'm wondering what I missed.

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Doctor

Gotta admit though, after reading the last few pages here I've concluded that you seem to be the most observative, and seem to take things as they're presented and seem the least to add you're own opinion on things without at least some back up evidence. In short, you always try to play it safe. Cause even now, even though I can't I agree with you on somethings I can't seem to point my finger at any specific thing and shout forged cause as I say, you know your stuff and you like to play it safe. And you also seem to be quite level headed. Cause after my comment you just ignored me and let me go in peace. Hahaha, kinda dope gotta admit.

Thanks a lot, I try to read the Manhwa as it is told to us as much as possible.. there is someone who shocks me with the keen eyes and deep understanding in here.. I'm not the most observant XD

But here is a few points from there I think are important and would like to know your opinions and what my opinion on them are:
1. Sungji doesn't know about the scar - she does and she always did. She's quite perceptive. Equal or second to Nami

I agree with you on the perceptiveness of Sungji, here is the thing, I know for sure that Sumin never talked about the tattoo, she even flinched as Sungji tried to touch it in ch29.. Sungji knew that Sumin won't talk about it as you could see from the bed talk in ch46.. only in ch56 after Sungji caught her cheating, she finally said what Seju is to her very subtly.
-> Sungji knew about the Tattoo from Sumin excluded

I like the possibility that Nammi told Sungji about it, Nammi's father is a doctor and he knows Sumin, ch38.. maybe this is how Nammi knew.. but Nammi doesn't know the details for sure. (in a matter of fact, even Seju doesn't know why the scarring happened exactly, ch.27)
-> Sungji knew subtly (and maybe wrong info) about the tattoo from Nammi possible

Sungji doesn't know Sumin - She does oh so well. It's the details that had alluded her but mostly because she told Sumin she won't ask her about her secrets.

well, she knew from their first date that Sumin lacks "frankness" ch24, and later in bed talk ch46 and many other occasions. Sumin won't talk.. Nammi as well commented on this fact in ch19. which leads us to guess that whatever Sungji knows about Sumin is either a fruit of her perceptiveness or handed down by Nammi.

Sumin had a crush on Dawoon - False. She was just a childhood friend and an opportunity for Sungji to pull a, Sumin. If you know what I mean.

I guess you mean Sungji. This idea is a result of connecting dots together, given Sungji's personality and the history between the two as well how they interacted. I chose not to dive more in this one here. but let me hint this, Seju asked Sungji a question on their lunch together in ch79, Sungji knew the answer and it is in ch62 phone call.

Seju didn't steal the ring - She did. Sungji wouldn't​ forget something like that. And it's also important we saw her take it off through Seju's eyes. The guilty party(PG rated...I think I can do this)

well, according to the panel in ch53, she did forget it.. I didn't see Seju taking it off from Sungji's hand.. or going through Sungji's stuff. but again in ch62, the ring was on Sungji's desk (she has it now for SURE). and you know, Seju is Sungji's boss, she could've called her for any reason, and Sungji would have to appear anyway. The way that Sungji forgot the ring is the most important fact now.. because from here things will uncover another. IMO

Seju is just inlove - False, she's just a straightout b-b-bae who's a bit misunderstood....(Iol I'm just messing around here, so don't give your opinion on this one. It's not very necessary to point this out, but I've learned that it actually iiiiis necessary)

hehehe.. okay!

joined Feb 13, 2017

@Doctor

Seju didn't steal the ring - She did. Sungji wouldn't​ forget something like that. And it's also important we saw her take it off through Seju's eyes. The guilty party(PG rated...I think I can do this)

You should go check again ch53-54.
I think Sungji did forget the ring.
Even if Seju had taken it when Sungji wasn't there ( how it happen?),then Sungji must realized and asked for it (if she noticed).

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 8:55AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Sumin had a crush on Dawoon - False. She was just a childhood friend and an opportunity for Sungji to pull a, Sumin. If you know what I mean.

I guess you mean Sungji. This idea is a result of connecting dots together, given Sungji's personality and the history between the two as well how they interacted. I chose not to dive more in this one here. but let me hint this, Seju asked Sungji a question on their lunch together in ch79, Sungji knew the answer and it is in ch62 phone call.

Dawoon definitely had a crush on Sungji but I'm not sure it was reciprocated going by whatever chapter the school photo flashback was in.. She was a bit surprised that Sungji wasn't talking about a male in ch 62.

well, according to the panel in ch53, she did forget it.. I didn't see Seju taking it off from Sungji's hand.. or going through Sungji's stuff. but again in ch62, the ring was on Sungji's desk (she has it now for SURE). and you know, Seju is Sungji's boss, she could've called her for any reason, and Sungji would have to appear anyway. The way that Sungji forgot the ring is the most important fact now.. because from here things will uncover another. IMO

Have to agree with ** Nora89**, Sungji took it off when she was washing Seju. (Is it an asian thing to wipe someone else down in that situation ?) Not sure she forgot it on purpose though.

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 8:57AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

and ah, Doctor, about Dawoon and Sungji thing, I was sceptical for a long while.. only 3 days ago I was discussing this matter with Foxy lady when the image was finally formed for me at least. I even called it a risky argument back then.
check from page 319-320 for details. However, we were very brief about it since I only needed to connect two points together in the argument.
The Manhwa may never resolve this issue though even if the idea was correct. Hence, I may refrain from arguing further in it.

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 9:20AM

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

Curious... why do you like nami?

Oh yeah. Im quite lazy actually.. Well i like her character,, eccentric.. She got her ways to things that is not conventional., she is right on the money all the time.. I like her a lot. But not in a sense that she.will have any relationship with the three.. I mean just herself is fine...

For dawoon. She isnt bad but i dont like how she rush things.. she said she can wait but rushing blondie with her answer.. Maybe if she just really waited patiently,. Maybe, just maybe blondie can have a change of hearts.. Well of course, what's done is done... Hahahahaha and team gaji course of story is blondie end game with shorty...

joined Feb 4, 2017

popointhemoom

if I may ask you to reduce the quote in your second comment on this page, just so the quote box won't dominate the page.
Thank you

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 9:26AM

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

Oh sorry dont know how to used this site.. I'll do that..

joined Feb 4, 2017

Disclaimer: the following comment is not deeply related to the story, so readers from other forums, relax or skip :P

But I need more to confirm. I think she is an asexual specifically, a demisexual..

if I may comment on that, it's yes and no, because Sungji commented about an actor in ch.39 whom she found "hot", demisexuals feel confused towards such things.
Seju is a perfect example of a Demisexual compared Sungji

I was talking about this with Amy_85 last night, I don't agree that Demisexuality is a degree of Asexuality.. it's rather in between. Asexual will desire 0 sex, this is not the case with Demis who feel sexual attraction and enjoy it with very very close partners whom they formed a bond with.

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

Hmm. Dont you think nami is.. She just do what she wanted.. And i like how blunt she told shorty about how shorty felt with pinkie (like im gonna slap this to your face).. Well, the sex with shorty, she like her before right,, maybe trying to test the waters?? Tho she knows from the start she doesnt have a chance.. Hahahha.. And yeah its not right to fuck a friend but in their case they're still end up as friends., and in pinkie's case.. I dunno she doesnt care about the arranged marriage so, its kinda convenient for her., even if its annoying.. Either way its funny how she dealt with both of the marriage partner and nami.. Hahahha well to be honest nami is one of the fellow if real, i want to hang out with.. Hahahahha

I think in blondie's case over dawoon (Well i didnt see you for years so, i never expect you to harbor anymore feeling for me).. Tho yeah theyre friends but to asked again something at the same time after a.break up.. That's a no.. It might been seen as a rebound or using the other party for convinience if you asked me..

joined May 4, 2016

Just want to get in a bit

@Leeyoon.

I for one thinks she overreacted a bit. Okay lol. Not a nice way to start. It was not right to suspect her(though she did act a bit guilty, just sayin), but Sumin had her reasons for doing so. She had already done something like this twice before. With the bandage, and with the ring. So it was reasonable​, though not right, to suspect her cause she has had a little bit of history, with taking things that belong to Sungji. When there's a theft case in the neighborhood, it's more 'reasonable', though not right, to suspect the guy with the prison record. We can say he has changed, but so far I don't think Sumin has seen the reason why(Just Sumin doe)

I know she's overreacting. That's fact. I dont argue about it.

Also, Sumin has all the reasons to suspect her. That's also fact. I think no one here will argue with you about this.

But are you sure Seju took Sungji's ring, not Sungji left it at Seju's house and Seju took that oppoturnity to trick Sumin and Sungji? It seems that's the case, btw, unless my eyes has played trick on me and Seju did take it but I didnt see it

You misunderstood my question, I dont question Sumin's actions in this chap. The only thing weird in this chap about Sumin is how she came up with the fact Seju once had it in her hand? Had, btw, cause Seju didnt have ir right now. I'm sure of it.

As for why she left. I think she was frustrated. Wether it's a frustration from being found guilty or being infact innocent I think is not important. I would not say it was the sight of Sumin not on her side, especially at such a time. I think this was the first time we've seen Sumin go against her directly like this. Before it had always been about them, but now she was going against her for a something that wasn't even about them, so she was 'standing' on someone's side at such a time. Sumin also appeared to not even want to do it cause she even said she can return it if it's just a joke, so she was trying to give her an opening to return it(if she did). Sumin had always stood up for her. Especially after those family get-togethers. So the sight of Sumin on her like that must have gotten to her, hence why she blew up and left. Cause Sumin no longer wants live with a her, well, that's according to her.

Well, its not the first time Sumin accuses her of sth. The one with Nammi, she also got a handful of wrath from Sumin, directly and verbally. Sumin definitely not on her side at that time, but she didnt blow up that time. Not even close.

And also, I'm curious about why Seju had been "enduring" "insults" from Nami. Cause I might have missed something here. I'm just curious cause I like Nami a lot, and I'm wondering what I missed.

Uhm, I dont remember which chap, the one where Nammi said this "You're like the dog waiting for its owner to come back" or "You dont play, you dont live, you dont drink, so what do you live for" and other stuff. A person who has played super cool while hearing these is not easy at all.

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

I dont know why people are arguing about the ring.. Well blondie left it in pinkie's house.. She did not took it.. But she used it to take of the advantage of the fact for blondie to see her on top of shorty.. And for what shorty is saying about taking., maybe not in a literal sense of taking,. Meaning she saw the ring throw to blondie and tho she did not see it personally.. But blondie said she left it somewhere, dunno if shorty knew blondie left the ring in pinkie's house.. Hahahhaah.. Maybe that's how.she gave meaning to that scene.. Well i dont know for sure but its how i analyze it on how she wants to give meaning.. But how the hell i know, im not the character.. Hahaha.. So yeah. Basically,. The wording in the last chapter is out of point for me., but of course that's how shorty see's it,, it will be her point., and how's pinkie in the receiving's end will digest it in a wrong way.. So cliche.. Hahahah

joined May 4, 2016

Foxy Lady

Just out of curiousity, can you tell me about your verdict of the ending, it can not be detailed, just the gist of it. I would like to see your pov on this.

I already know Nora89's opinion on ending, I would like to know yours, since I consider you two has the deepest understanding about this story.

Oh, and one more silly question though, why did you like Dawoon over Seju? What factors in Dawoon that won over Seju in you, she didnt even appear much? And why do you like Seju second? I mean, she's not loveable, really, as we all can see, she has alot of haters

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 11:42AM

joined May 4, 2016

how's pinkie in the receiving's end will digest it in a wrong way.. So cliche.. Hahahah

You've been using cliche alot. Well, its not cliche in a way, honestly, cause before this chap, no one would ever think Seju would leave the house on her own. Its only typical cliche when you actually can guess all of it. Now that the chap like this, it is there for you to see, you'll go "oh, its cliche, she has dramatically left....". How it leads her to do that is not that cliche. You read wdtfs, you should consider the progression on how it happens like that, not just the result, you'll find wdtfs actually very detailed on building it, building the situation and gives you a surprise but actually it wont be a surprise if you go back amd read again, you"ll go "ah, they've actually build this to have this". That's how wdtfs is.

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 11:54AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

@Doctor

Even if Seju had taken it when Sungji wasn't there ( how it happen?),then Sungji must realized and asked for it (if she noticed).

I've just been reading comments lately but this one caught my attention the most. Seju was sick and sungji was doing tsb and went to sleep. when she woke sungji was gone and saw the ring beside the wash basin on the side table. And this was very clearly shown in the panels.

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 12:31PM

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

Hmmm.. Easy said than done dont you think., so if you seen someone whom you havent seen before and gonna say that she still like you., and waiting for an answer can you tell her that instantly.. I dunno maybe blondie is thinking she is her best friend and by giving answer it will change their relationship., something like that. On my perspective ok.. She's afraid of change perhaps and leave her hanging.. And dawoons return conveniently after blondie and shorty's love quarrel.. So i think dawoons return are in the middle of having a chance and not.. Yeah. Nice talking to you too.. I dont kbow if im having a point here tho. But that's how i think..

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

how's pinkie in the receiving's end will digest it in a wrong way.. So cliche.. Hahahah

You've been using cliche alot. Well, its not cliche in a way, honestly, cause before this chap, no one would ever think Seju would leave the house on her own. Its only typical cliche when you actually can guess all of it. Now that the chap like this, it is there for you to see, you'll go "oh, its cliche, she has dramatically left....". How it leads her to do that is not that cliche. You read wdtfs, you should consider the progression on how it happens like that, not just the result, you'll find wdtfs actually very detailed on building it, building the situation and gives you a surprise but actually it wont be a surprise if you go back amd read again, you"ll go "ah, they've actually build this to have this". That's how wdtfs is.

Wow dude. Youre really onto this. I just said cliche because on how most dramas are made.. Meaning the part where the argument of seju and sumin.. Where sumin is looking for the scarf and seju taking it the wrong way.. And beside even if i think that way. WDTFS is very unpredictable. I did imagine some scenes that it might happen but turns out different.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Guys, you do not have anything to back up your points, right? So, you agree with everything below, right? If so, I will at least give the Anonymous who called you guys' comments out a reply.

And here on the mgg's forum, I have been called out for some comments somebodies here posted. They are not even my own comments, how could I defend them?

Having a different opinion is one thing. Denying uncomfortable facts is something else.
Fact 1: a quote "Flowers are given layers of symbolic wrapping in Japanese culture. The wisteria, for example, epitomizes courtly elegance; the plum is associated with scholars; and the cherry blossom is the essence of evanescent beauty. The yamabuki is not so celebrated as any of these, but connotes freshness and innocence." There's no place for a different opinion here.
Fact 2: if you reread the story you'll see only Sumin has a booby kink.
Fact 3: Sumin was wet and turned completely red just from ear licking. She also made the same face she made when she came with Seju. She was embarrassed the same way she used to be with Seju at the beginning too. If she felt violated she'd end up things like she did with that strap woman. She's not a puppy that will blindly follow its owner no matter what.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Hello sia ue,
I saw this one post before, I even commented with a single pic. which then I deleted for the sake of maintaining the topic.

the thing is, I already went through all these points extensively, in exception to the so called Fact 2 since it was triggered by a joke.

there is no point on repeating myself again.. so I'm still ignoring XD
don't worry about the one who said those things, he/she can still find the answers here anyways.
I missed your comments by the way :)

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 3:31PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Hi Nora. Alright then.

My one-line-ish comment was missed. :'D

joined Feb 13, 2017

@Doctor

I've just been reading comments lately but this one caught my attention the most. Seju was sick and sungji was doing tsb and went to sleep. when she woke sungji was gone and saw the ring beside the wash basin on the side table. And this was very clearly shown in the panels.

That's why I said Sungji did forget the ring and I think she would still forget it in many way.
Seju can't steal the ring, she didn't have energy for that. When Sungji washed for Seju, she put the ring beside the basin and didn't wear it back when she had finished.
And if Seju really had taken the ring. It would be like she had to waited Sungji for going somwhere else then took it, and when Sungji left she would have to put it back on the table then when she wake up she will see it there. If Sungji remember 'bout the ring why she don't noticed where she had taken it off.

joined Feb 4, 2017

on the top of my mind though,

The issue on why Seju lost her cool in ch82, and how it's a break of her character.

I would like to address these things:

• Seju lost her cool greatly in ch54, she was yelling honest and genuine words at Sumin -regardless of the next plan she did-.

-> Seju isn't immune to break downs.

• we have to remember this: Seju is apathetic towards Nammi, in a sense that she doesn't care what Nammi thinks of her or try to justify anything to her.. this was shown clearly in previous chapters.. she breaks down when it comes to Sumin and belittling their relationship.

-> those two cases of false accusation can't be compared.
(notice that Nammi thought that Seju was blind dating because she felt lonely.. till Sumin corrected her false assumption, ch35 ,not Seju who completely ignored Nammi in ch31 and ch37).

-> that's why Seju felt insulted about Sumin's accusation but not Nammi's

• we have to take into consideration that Seju suffers from PTSD currently, she said it clearly:"I'm already in this miserable state..etc."

-> Seju is more sensitive than her usual self.. you can see this clearly in ch80.

Why didn't Seju explain the ring thing?

• given that she knew better about how Sumin doesn't believe her, it was pointless to explain anything to Sumin and Seju knew it. refer to ch49 and ch27 on how Sumin doesn't listen or believe Seju even if you as a reader clearly can see that she is honest at least about Nammi's thing which we all agree about.. Seju:"I know how much you don't have trust in me".. even if Seju explained the ring thing, Sumin will:
  1. not believe Seju
  2. create a problem with Sungji (which will even anger teamBlonde, wouldn't it? XDD)

Bottom Line or Summary
1. Seju lost her cool before in the past, and how Seju feels about Nammi's insults is fundamentally different from Sumin's.
2. pre-existed conditions of Seju played a part on how she reacted in ch49 compared to ch82. PTSD
3. lack of trust, contributed in the lack of effort to explain of justify anything.

I tried to make this as clear as possible.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Haha. xD And this is my 888th post. It's my lucky number. :'D.

Images
joined Jun 3, 2017

So much goes on here and it's kinda hard to follow along, so I'll just be swing posting when I can.

@Nora

Scarface

HereI don't think we're talking about the same thing. I was talking about wether she had seen the scars or not, not know about the details. This was the argument I once had. Wether Sungji knows about the existence of the scars underneath the tattoo, and my argument was that yes she knew. She just doesn't know then story of it.

The Unsecret Crush

Dawoon and Sungji, the childhood friends. Dawoon was Sungji's childhood friend, someone whom Sungji was very close to. She confessed to Sungji, but Sungji never replied. The reason I believe she never replied is because she didn't want to lose her as a friend. Remember what she told Nami(65), that everyone who ever liked her left. She was telling this to Nami cause she was wondering how Nami and Sumin could still be close to each other when Nami had feelings for her. Remember what she told Sumin earlier, that she has had around 66 people in her life who confessed to her. So when she said they left it had to mean they had to once be affiliated with her cause people who leave you are people close to you in one form or another. Not just amatuer pick-up boys you meet on the train, hence why she even remembers such a high number. Number 67 would have to be Choigun. Cause after he was rejected he was trying to keep his distance from her even though they got along very well, so I believe such similar scenes had been happening through out​ her life. So she just didn't want for Dawoon to leave her too, cause they were pretty close, and that was shown with them riding together in that bike with Sungji embracing her which showed closeness to the point of even looking like lovers. So I believe she didn't want to reject her cause she still wanted to remain close to her. That's why after Dawoon got rejected and told her I guess they won't be seeing​ each other, Sungji asked her if they can't still be friends cause she doesn't understand why she had​ to leave just because she has feelings for her. Dawoon told the teary Sungji that it's because humans feel hurt when they can't have the ones​ they like. So I believe she didn't want to answer her cause she didn't want this very scene to happen. Cause it had already happen a lot of times since we saw all those different people who confessed leaving her after she rejected them(chapter???...you'll be seeing a lot of these). So she knew she might also leave, and since she went to an allgirl middle school, she knows​ that girls leave too.

Also I said before, Dawoon was a chance for Sungji to see wether or not she would pull a Sumin. In 65, Nami told Sungji that, there are many who couldn't let go and ended up ruining their whole life (we know who this is). She told Sungji that you are wise, gotta end what's supposed to be ended. Here she was straight out giving her a warning. Don't repeat Sumin's mistakes, and Dawoon in the very next chapter could have been the trigger for that cycle if they did end up dating. But that's a topic for another day.

Lord of the Ring

To be honest, even though looking at the surface it does look like Sungji just forgot about it. But since I see things from not the best seju perspective I would like to be like the non-believing team leader here and say that she stole it. But yeah, I'm quite aware of how wrong I could be here, but you know, sometimes​ you just gotta let the 'love' flow through you. Looking at that chapter in itself and knowing this manhwa, I don't think things are as straight forward as Sungji just forgetting it.

In that chapter with Seju sick(53), Sungji went away to take a towel. Before she left, there was a panel with the bowel, then of sungji's hand with the ring, then of bowel with the ring​ beside. Sorry I can't post the panels myself. I'm kinda new to this forum thingy and I have no clue where to even start. When Sungji came back she went straight to work on Seju(lol, somehow this sounded nice). When she was busy working on her, Seju opened her eyes and saw Sungji FOCUSED on her arm and when she went towards her neck she closed her eyes again pretending to be unconscious. Then we had similar panels to what we had in the beginning. We had the bowel alone in that full panel but we weren't shown wether or not the ring is still next to it like at first. Then we saw Sungji's face looking a bit numb, then she looked at Seju, the next pannel is Sungji with her head almost looking like it's turned away in disappointment when she told Seju that when she's sick she needs to go to the hospital. I for one think she noticed that the ring is now gone when she looked numb in that panel with the speach bubbles. At then end Sungji said if there was someone who can worry for her and hold her hand then Seju can call them. Then the 'sleeping' Seju said Sumin and that's when we had that last panel that could counter everything I've just said. When she said that I wish that President could not be hurting so much, we saw again the bowel and the ring. So this should mean all is well and Seju is innocent, just a bit misunderstood and unbelieved. Shame on you team leader!.

OH BUT WAIT!!! In that last panel we don't see both Sungji and Seju and the bowel and the ring​ next to each other. I think in this panel she had already left, and what we have here is the after-panel and those words were said before that pannel in picture. The reason why I believe this was an after time pannel is that the towel is in the bowel, not on Seju's forehead like it was before. So for me this implied that time had passed​, Sungji was gone, and things didn't happen simultaneously....OR Sungji just forgot it there. I'm sorry, but for me that would just be inconsistent with her character cause this girl almost recklessly ran to retrieve that cellphone on the busy road and just because it had a picture of her with Sumin, so to think she would carelessly forget it there is something I can't fathom. Maybe she left it there on purpose, but I really don't see the reason why she would, and all the 'evidence' are pointing elsewhere. I think the event of the ring was pre-shadowed​ by the bandage incident. So yes, just like Sumin, I can't believe the "Forgot" story, cause there was something else happening in those pannels. So Seju, is guilty af imo.

@Foxy lady

About Nami, yeah that thing she did was low, but I think that's the only thing I see eye to eye with most people here. I really like her though. She's​ the 3rd seeing eye, she knows everything that's happening and she sees through everyone(though got one upped by blondie). I just find her interesting and fun, but like I said, I'm sure I won't be seeing eye to eye with everyone on this one.

last edited at Jun 5, 2017 2:45AM

Images
joined Jun 3, 2017

Bandage : a strip of woven material used to bind up a wound or to protect an injured part of the body

To reply you must either login or sign up.