Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

chap. 4(the difference between Atty. Sangmi and Sungji.... Sungji doesn't give up)

Unlike the lawyer, Sungji had zero clue in dating cuz she was young, and inexperienced as it's her first love. Unlike the lawyer, Sungji wasn't awared of that she owned her right to act like Sumin's gf, so she acted like Sumin's little follower and accepted all Sumin's coldnesses. Her silliness broke Sumin's eternal ice in the end.

last edited at Jun 3, 2017 4:20AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

chap. 4(the difference between Atty. Sangmi and Sungji.... Sungji doesn't give up)

Unlike the lawyer, Sungji had zero clue in dating cuz she was young, and inexperienced as it's her first love. Unlike the lawyer, Sungji wasn't awared of that she owned her right to act like Sumin's gf, so she acted like Sumin's little follower and accepted all Sumin's coldnesses. Her silliness broke Sumin's eternal ice in the end.

I have nothing but agree with your comments lately in the past 2 pages about Sungji and Sumin.

Gotta say you're one of a few people that I dont skip their comments. That's not a lie.

Rsz_ac
joined Jun 1, 2017

Amy_85

didn't you think that Sungji is bisexual tho ??
something about that she skips boobs XDDD

Any girl that skips the boobs is not a lesbian & not into the women body O_o

LooL sorry love <3 Im simply stating the facts ;p

Rsz_ac
joined Jun 1, 2017

@Amy85
Thank you. I was smiling at your first comment. And I said, this lady has PASSION...

@Amy85
I noticed Sungji"s sexuality in chap.45. But I need more to confirm. I think she is an asexual specifically, a demisexual..

To all:
would you agree that chap. 70 showed that Sungji is licking Sumin from head to toe to erase Seju's scent from Sumin?

• Thank you <3

• As for Sungji sexuality, she's definitely not asexual. I have few asexual friends; they experience deep emotional connection but never want to be touched & certainly don't enjoy sex, Not even out of curiosity. She may be demisexual though, because the moment she saw Sumin she was interested and as as she developing a connection with her, the sex won't stop. In my opinion, the most common sexual orientation for women is demisexual, we tend to form a strong emotional connection in order to enjoy the sexual experience.

• chap. 70 was awkward love making. Sungji was in to it - regardless of the reasons why - but Sumin was not. It was obvious that Sumin tried to make this "work-out session" go smoothly ;p but her body does not react to anyone but Seju & for ever will be like that, no matter how hard she tries. Its sad & frustrating at the same time. I felt sorry for Sungji >_< , its embarrassing to try your best, but the other person is not in to it, no matter how had you try.

last edited at Jun 3, 2017 4:02PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I think it's the boobs' fault. xD Sumin's boobs are not appealing. xD

Images
joined Jun 3, 2017

Check 1 2

joined Mar 21, 2017

To all:
would you agree that chap. 70 showed that Sungji is licking Sumin from head to toe to erase Seju's scent from Sumin?

Probably not directed at me as i'm posting less on here now but not really no, i just thought she was exploring Sumins body. I do it during sex with my partner, to me it's just a form of foreplay.

last edited at Jun 3, 2017 6:30PM

Images
joined Jun 3, 2017

Sheesh!! So complicated to try and post this long damn post

Images
joined Jun 3, 2017

Hi there, stop!! stop!!!. Before anyone starts trying to stab me with a fork through their screen, I would like to tell my side of the story. I believe at least I deserve that much since I'm apparently a star here and it looks​ like I have a whole page dedicated to me(mama I'm a star!!!). Well to begin, I would like to say that I, as a few might be aware, hate pinky and I'm her biggest hater and don't think I do this cause I'm a crazy blondie shipper, yes I'm a Sungji fan, but I'm more comfortable identifying myself as a "crazy Seju hater". Well, I've already expressed myself enough on the other site so I don't see the reason to go through that whole thing all over again.

Well it does seem like you guys know your stuff. You pay quite the attention to the details and make quite the analysis. And I find that to be very very applauding, regardless of wether I find this to be true or........veeeery false, but I'm not here for that. I'm here cause well, I wanted check this place out and see who this 'imposter' was. But as it turns out, it was me all along(talk about a plot twist).

You know, I don't actually bite(unless you're​ pinky of course), so if you have problem with me(by me I mean my opinion, not me... unfortunately) you can always come and confront me...on that opinion. My point here is this, it's less cowardly to confront a person directly, than dedicate a whoooole page on 'analysing' them behind their back, more so when you had been personally involved with them, but decided it's better to cower away and attack them from behind. While also hoping for someone else to attack them instead. Oh I'm not mad about it though, believe me I find those 'analysing' to be quite hilarious. It's just that I for one, "pity" these kind of tactics. Stru.

This is all I wanted to say. I'm not here to spread my #SejuIsB*tch campain. I learned that the translator is part of the forum, so I wouldn't want to make them feel uncomfortable especially if they're a Seju fan. And also cause well, there's such a lot of Seju fans so I would easily get overwhelmed and be forced to go back and forth to look for ever little detail to try and prove myself, jah I don't have time for that. And also cause in my language we have this little saying, "let the blind show each other the way".

I'M OUT!!!

last edited at Jun 3, 2017 6:11PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Doctor

Aww and i was looking forward to comments from someone else who doesn't like Seju ( I dislike her, but not hate her) . But yeah you'd have to bring your A game as the main commenters on here have put a lot of effort into their analyses.

joined Mar 21, 2017

for the record Mangago commenter's what Amy_85 said about the boobs and Sungji being bi. is a mere joke XDDD.. to be more precise, it was a dinner casual talk chill guys XDD

I think it was more aimed at Sia ue as she has had conversations with the Doctor on Mangagogo.

last edited at Jun 3, 2017 6:39PM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

^
I read couple of their comments, they talked about the above view, and it was not serious, Amy was joking.

joined Mar 21, 2017

^ Was that on Mangago? I was only going on his/her comment on here.

last edited at Jun 3, 2017 6:41PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

My point here is this, it's less cowardly to confront a person directly, than dedicate a whoooole page on 'analysing' them behind their back, more so when you had been personally involved with them, but decided it's better to cower away and attack them from behind. While also hoping for someone else to attack them instead. Oh I'm not mad about it though, believe me I find those 'analysing' to be quite hilarious. It's just that I for one, "pity" these kind of tactics. Stru.

I didn't run away. Normally, I'm here, not mangago. You would be a weirdo if you were mad.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

And also cause in my language we have this little saying, "let the blind show each other the way".

Your language sounds heartless.

last edited at Jun 3, 2017 7:21PM

Rsz_ac
joined Jun 1, 2017

I think it's the boobs' fault. xD Sumin's boobs are not appealing. xD

sia ue

LOOL poor Sumin >_<

to me, boobs are boobs ;p

last edited at Jun 3, 2017 8:39PM

Rsz_ac
joined Jun 1, 2017

^
I read couple of their comments, they talked about the above view, and it was not serious, Amy was joking.

Nora89
Its fine dear, let them say what ever they want say ^.^
If (those) in the other forum "mangago" Don't have the balls to talk here & communicate respectfully, then they can piss off.

last edited at Jun 3, 2017 9:44PM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

for the record Mangago commenters, what Amy_85 said about the boobs and Sungji being bi. is a mere joke XDDD.. to be more precise, it was a dinner casual talk, chill guys XDD

Anonymous on mangago

Let the meaning of Sumin's tattoo be an example. It doesn't represent unforgettable love. The symbolism of the flower used in Sumin's tattoo is explained word by word that it "connotes freshness and innocence".

I was the one who brought the "unforgettable love" meaning of Sumin's tattoo, the reference is "the Tale of Genji", Japanese poetry. (Murasaki relationship with Rui - who were two women in love btw)
the Kerria also means un-fruitfulness, hollowness and winter season as well among other meanings you brought from the link I posted earlier ;)
the reference of Kerria flower in Japanese poetry is a fact not an opinion, but it's up to the reader to choose whatever meaning they find fit to the tattoo itself.. I shared the info. why do I feel like I shot myself in the foot every time I mention this thing? it could mean nothing as well. relax again!

I can't see myself arguing with someone who sees things that don't exist

you don't have to really, it saves time for me to paste the link for you, and later snap and highlight the text.. and later argue in 3 pages XD thanks for saving me the effort.

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

So yeah. Sorry about talking about it, sorry if i talk it here,, i didnt intend to make people argue., tho i know that it couldnt be helped when talking about blondie, pinkie and shorty. We have our favorite characters to defend and so much devotion in the story,, so i get it..... I didnt know it will errupt in dynasty reader as well.. Ahmm.. I just believe that we have our opinion on the matter.., so let's respect one another,, let's give peace.. Hahahaha. ლ(´ڡ`ლ) ok and so yeah... I know its not a big deal but i just wanna rraise my thoughts on this.. So lets be respectable with one another and opinions on the matter.. Hahahaha (๑•ㅂ•)و✧,, i just post it mangago earlier.. So yeah.

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 12:03AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

popointhemoomoo
Do not worry about anything. Really, it still wouldn't be matter even if you intended to make people argue. :'D It's forums after all.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

And also cause in my language we have this little saying, "let the blind show each other the way".

I talk about you here but I dont call you names, not even saying you're delusional (maybe Estoric did say it, I think, but not me and not sia ue, the ones who actually talked about you in a few posts). So your implication isnt sitting well with me. Here is the thing, what's wrong with telling that hating some fictional characters like you is kinda amusing? You love your character, well, we do, too, so as long as we dont call you 'following the blind', dont go tell other 'let the blind show watever way'. Just go take care of yourself and make sure you are not following the blind yourself, dear.

Btw, you're not a star here, lol. Seju is, lol.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

And here on the mgg's forum, I have been called out for some comments somebodies here posted. They are not even my own comments, how could I defend them? It seems they read a post here, and took it as that it was a post belongs to everyone here, or it was a post everyone here totally agreed with or something like that.

Having a different opinion is one thing. Denying uncomfortable facts is something else.
Fact 1: a quote "Flowers are given layers of symbolic wrapping in Japanese culture. The wisteria, for example, epitomizes courtly elegance; the plum is associated with scholars; and the cherry blossom is the essence of evanescent beauty. The yamabuki is not so celebrated as any of these, but connotes freshness and innocence." There's no place for a different opinion here.
Fact 2: if you reread the story you'll see only Sumin has a booby kink.
Fact 3: Sumin was wet and turned completely red just from ear licking. She also made the same face she made when she came with Seju. She was embarrassed the same way she used to be with Seju at the beginning too. If she felt violated she'd end up things like she did with that strap woman. She's not a puppy that will blindly follow its owner no matter what.

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 2:13AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

And here on the mgg's forum, I have been called out for some comments somebodies here posted. They are not even my own comments, how could I defend them? It seems they read a post here, and took it as that it was a post belongs to everyone here, or it was a post everyone here totally agreed with or something like that.

Funny is that, you hope Ken would comment because you want to read some fun argument and have fun reading them but ending up being call coward for wanting someone else to fight for you, lollll. You got your game good sia ue, you're so famous nowwwww, congratulationsssssss!!!!!!
XDDDDDDDD

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 1:45AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I did call out almost every single comment from Doctor. We did end our arguments properly as well. It requires no courage at all to call her comments out or to confront her. Where did this "coward" word come from?

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 2:06AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

I talk about you here but I dont call you names, not even saying you're delusional (maybe Estoric did say it, I think, but not me and not sia ue, the ones who actually talked about you in a few posts).

Yep i said "They both come across as a bit delusional, as if the lines between reality and fiction has become blurred for them. That much hate for fictional characters is a bit too much. Still amusing though."

To reply you must either login or sign up.