Forum › Evening Ster discussion

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Iwami Shouko

Oh hey, this name sounds familiar

Kanamemo

Oooooh

Get to the sex

Wew, this is lewd far beyond the level of Kanamemo. And way more strange.

last edited at May 31, 2017 2:49PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Is there Threesome coming up soon?? o.o

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

t... THIS AUTHOR DOES LEWD STUFF??

more please

(also bring back flower flower. (just kidding i know it will never happen (and i'm still crying about it)))

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I feel sorry for Yurika, left all alone, Hopefully she gets to join in as well and they can have foursomes together.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Ster?

joined Apr 1, 2017

Thankfully, Yurika still has Kaede to lez it up with.

HopeFromYuri
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ster can mean Star in Dutch so it's basically the same, just different. Could be a typo. Don't know about other languages with Ster as Star.
My guess is a typo since the latter page says star.
Also this was confusing to read, what was happening?

last edited at May 31, 2017 4:36PM

joined Apr 1, 2017

Ster can mean Star in Dutch so it's basically the same, just different. Could be a typo. Don't know about other languages with Ster as Star.
My guess is a typo since the latter page says star.
Also this was confusing to read, what was happening?

Aoi went nuts (like School Days crazy) after Ichigo left, and was projecting her image onto Ran, who decided to pretend to be her in order to keep Aoi's heart from shattering completely.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

"Stir me up!"

hahaha wait what

joined Aug 11, 2014

Wow, alright. Jesus. Okay, so Aoi misses Ichigo, but they stay in regular contact, so it's okay, if a little strained. Ichigo eventually stops responding to Aoi, who misses her so much she starts confusing other people for Ichigo, and eventually starts full-blown hallucinating Ichigo's presence, including when she's masturbating, where she thinks Ichigo is right there having sex with her. Fortunately, she snaps out of it pretty easily, although it's not clear if she understands she hallucinated, if she thinks she just "forgot" Ichigo wasn't there, or if she blanks out those episodes entirely.

Eventually, she gets so bad that she wakes up in the night, doesn't understand why Ichigo isn't next to her, and goes looking for her, eventually finding a very concerned Ran. Aoi, still in the middle of a hallucinatory episode, believes that Ran is Ichigo, and then... It's not clear, because we only see Aoi's hallucination of events, but in reality, it seems that Ran has sex with Aoi while she's being mistaken for Ichigo. Whether Ran actively took advantage of Aoi, pretended to be Ichigo in order to make the frenzied Aoi feel better, or did not resist her confused advances, is not made clear. In the end, Aoi rationalises it the same way she rationalises the rest of her hallucinations, and doesn't realise that Ran was involved this time.

Ran, feeling guilty, keeps it a secret, but confesses everything to Ichigo when she comes back. Ichigo, apparently completely unconcerned that she'd driven her girlfriend into a mental breakdown through neglect, or the fact that another girl had sex with her while she was having one of those breakdowns, cheerfully thanks Ran for taking care of Aoi while she was away, invites her to a threesome sometime, and walks off.

Is that right? Is that seriously what happened here? Is Ichigo supposed to seem like that much of a monster? I'm very confused.

last edited at May 31, 2017 5:25PM

joined Apr 1, 2017

The thing you have to understand about Aikatsu is that Ichigo is quite possibly retarded.Its made clear during the series that she is not all there.

joined Jan 22, 2015

The thing you have to understand about Aikatsu is that Ichigo is quite possibly retarded.Its made clear during the series that she is not all there.

That explains it. The way things were going I was starting to think Ichigo was dead.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Holly crap. Also, love this author <3 gimme my flowerflower damn it. It doesn't answer why Ichigo stopped contacting her, though... is it explained in the series or something?

last edited at May 31, 2017 7:00PM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

It doesn't answer why Ichigo stopped contacting her, though...

At first, I thought someone was intercepting their emails (Ran?). But the explanation that Ichigo was simply retarded may be more viable.

last edited at May 31, 2017 7:13PM

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Weird as it is, I actually like this. It's kinda compelling.

joined Dec 13, 2016

jerma vs ster jerma vs ster everyone wants to see this happen

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

"Stir me up!"

hahaha wait what

中もかき回して
Literally what she said there:

That's a bit harsh. She's not retarted. She's actually quite intelligent. However, Ichigo lives in the moment ー in the here and now. She doesn't think too much about tomorrow and doesn't dwell on yesterday. She doesn't intend for bad things to happen and just keeps on going even if they do. She's just.... Ichigo.

joined Mar 25, 2013

That's a bit harsh. She's not retarted. She's actually quite intelligent. However, Ichigo lives in the moment ー in the here and now. She doesn't think too much about tomorrow and doesn't dwell on yesterday. She doesn't intend for bad things to happen and just keeps on going even if they do. She's just.... Ichigo.

Stop making excuses for being a shitty person Ichigo.

last edited at Jun 1, 2017 5:03AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"Let's have a threesome, okay? See you".

joined Dec 4, 2016

Stop making excuses for being a shitty person Ichigo.

And why don't we stop making deep of anime character personality, anything that's not on the show is just your own interpretation.

To reply you must either login or sign up.