Forum › At The End of Spring discussion

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Friendship is such a beautiful thing~

Yeah, right. I don't think even Hayate herself believes what she's saying.

last edited at May 8, 2017 1:56PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

^ She's a huge tease, that's canon.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Gotta love those dates in the night sky, so romantic.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

^ She's a huge tease, that's canon.

Yeah, that's why I said that, because knowing that it's easy to spot, but if I didn't actually know Hayate's personality, I'd say that line really sounded like those were her true feelings, you know? Maybe that's just me overthinking it, but if not for the ~ in the end of the sentence, it would have done a really good job of hiding her teasing.

last edited at May 8, 2017 3:25PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Nanofate is good for the soul. Seriously, these doujins are filled with love that's why they're some of the best.

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

This is so pure and cleansing :3

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Relatively new doujin. I love that Nanofate is not yet lost amids the sea of characters that Vivid generated.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I have read this before ô_ó but i still love it

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014
joined Feb 21, 2017

Relatively new doujin. I love that Nanofate is not yet lost amids the sea of characters that Vivid generated.

Would you mind telling me where your avatar is from, please.

I have read this before ô_ó but i still love it

Where?

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Somehow this never gets old, no matter how many times and how many authors walk these familiar story paths. Nanofate will live on.

To answer for them (hope that is fine), it is from the collection Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, specifically the chapter Little Red Riding Hood Strikes Back Part C.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Fate's "I love you more than the sky" was sooo smooth. Nice going, Fate!

Also, I'm guessing that what Nanoha said that Fate pretended she couldn't hear was "I love you"?

last edited at May 9, 2017 6:26AM

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Sweet and cute! Love my NanoFate ^^

joined Feb 21, 2017

Somehow this never gets old, no matter how many times and how many authors walk these familiar story paths. Nanofate will live on.

To answer for them (hope that is fine), it is from the collection Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, specifically the chapter Little Red Riding Hood Strikes Back Part C.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

I love NanoFate's sky dates. Many doujins and fanfictions have it, it's canon! I'm kidding, I don't remember the anime having a NanoFate sky date.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I love NanoFate's sky dates. Many doujins and fanfictions have it, it's canon! I'm kidding, I don't remember the anime having a NanoFate sky date.

It's canon that Fate and Nanoha used to fly off for some "sparring" regularly until Nanoha's injury, at which point Fate dialed it down a lot.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Considering that they apparently used to destroy the Danger^H^H^H^H^H^H Training Room on the Arthra during their spars on the regular, it's probably for the best.

(That might be fanon, come to think of it; the only time I remember the training room actually breaking was the epilogue story in the A's manga, and that bout involved Nanoha, Fate, Arf, Chrono, and Yuuno versus Hayate and the Wolkenritter, so it may not be representative.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.