Forum › What's that manga called?

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

^Happy to help, friend

joined Apr 24, 2017

I need some helpn I have been looking for this manga for some time now, I know I read it on here, it has to deal with a girl who taking the place of someone else at a high school, once she gets there she is known as "Daddy" she has a wife who is a grade above her and one son, she has about 3 daughters I think (they all are girls) its a test to see who can act like a natural family and get points. If anyone can help me find this manga I would greatly appreciate it

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

This?

45146235_746277355746718_170304489897590784_n
joined Dec 19, 2016

I'm looking for a manga; it's about a maid-service company. They give maids (or wife?)to people. I think it was called Wife Allocation Bureau. I read it here before, but I can't find it now. Halp?

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

Kuroyome is what you want.

joined Apr 24, 2017

omg thank you

45146235_746277355746718_170304489897590784_n
joined Dec 19, 2016

Thnx man, that was fast.

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Anyone know of that manga where the MC always pass by a girl she likes but one day saw that girl with a delinquent looking boy so the MC ran where the girl chased after her and cleared the misunderstanding saying that that was her brother?

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

A one-shot where the MC just bumped her head and was able to read the mind of the cool girl she likes... It also happened to the girl she likes by the end

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

A one-shot where the MC just bumped her head and was able to read the mind of the cool girl she likes... It also happened to the girl she likes by the end

Love Me Softly

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Love Me Softly

THANKS YOU SO MUUUCHH!!!

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Anyone know of that manga where the MC always pass by a girl she likes but one day saw that girl with a delinquent looking boy so the MC ran where the girl chased after her and cleared the misunderstanding saying that that was her brother?

I'm quite shocked I could remember what you mean and find it, but here you go. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/if_i_could_fly

last edited at Apr 28, 2017 12:20PM

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

I'm quite shocked I could remember what you mean and find it, but here you go. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/if_i_could_fly

HOLY CRAP! THAT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY IMPRESSIVE >.>
THANK YOU VERYY MUUUCHHHH!!!!!

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

A one shot were two school girls go to hand in a marriage certificate but to the girl who suggested it, it was just fun but the other girl was serious about it.
Sorry for the bad description but that's all I can remember

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

A one shot were two school girls go to hand in a marriage certificate but to the girl who suggested it, it was just fun but the other girl was serious about it.

This?

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

This?

YUP <3 Thanks! It's always great when people can remember even One Shots

Insignificant
6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

Where is it from?

And this.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

First one is Hanjuku Joshi.

Second is A Room for Two.

Insignificant
6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

First one is Hanjuku Joshi.

Second is A Room for Two.

Thank you.

Cdwvs6nweaa6azw
joined May 1, 2017

I swear I look for this one manga every once in a blue moon and never save it. It's about a girl who works at a coffee stand and it's near where an old school mate works. The school mate used to be the "prince" in high school but now she's an office lady. She has a mole where an earring would normally be. MC travels a lot.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I swear I look for this one manga every once in a blue moon and never save it. It's about a girl who works at a coffee stand and it's near where an old school mate works. The school mate used to be the "prince" in high school but now she's an office lady. She has a mole where an earring would normally be. MC travels a lot.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/im_a_fool

Cdwvs6nweaa6azw
joined May 1, 2017

You are bae!!! And such a quick response! I swear I'll bookmark this now lol

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

A yuri manga where the mc felt neglected by her gf and felt like that she was only being used for her smartness but in the end her gf was just simply busy making a gift for her (was it a flower smth?) I think the setting contained a cinema

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Haru-n posted:

A yuri manga where the mc felt neglected by her gf and felt like that she was only being used for her smartness but in the end her gf was just simply busy making a gift for her (was it a flower smth?) I think the setting contained a cinema

I believe this is what you're thinking of.

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Haru-n posted:

I believe this is what you're thinking of.

DAYUM SON THATS AMAZING THANK YOU!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.