Forum › Dream-Beholding Schizanthus discussion

Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

Ah.... Poor fortune-teller... Though I don't think a completely co-dependent relationship would have worked out in the first place.

So it might've been for the best.

last edited at Feb 1, 2014 5:15PM

Ghostface-scream-decal__33749.1511159183
joined Feb 1, 2013

The... Feels... Are strong in this one ;_;

joined Dec 29, 2013

This is pretty dark for something from Dolce.
And NTR would not really fit, unless you're using a really watered down version of it.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Huh. Kinda bad for the fortune-teller, but probably for the best for Manami

This is pretty dark for something from Dolce.

Not as dark as Anfang...

joined Dec 29, 2013

That's true Anfang was fairly dark as well. Dolce Due in general is darker than volume one.

Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

I was sad for the fortune teller, but I must say that their relationship wouldnt be really healthy... I mean.. too dependent is it not?.. it was the best for both of them =] although I like romance stories with kisses and fluff this one in its own way has a happy ending...I guess... T_T

K-on2
joined Nov 20, 2013

i don't get this? like is the fortune teller in love with her? because i don't really see the yuri and drama.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

i don't get this? like is the fortune teller in love with her? because i don't really see the yuri and drama.

Yes, the fortune teller was secretly in love with her.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I don't know if I would feel better or worse if I knew something about that co-worker.

joined Aug 1, 2013

what a creepy eyes

321135_2320992341587_421511_s
joined Jun 16, 2013

She should have taken her own advice. Talk from heart to heart and ask her out...sigh!

Welll...it's kinda too late now..or maybe it's a trick! Maybe the customer noticed the fortune teller lady's feeling and told her a non existant person story hoping she would do something about it. Clearly this is from one person perfective story. We don't know what exactly the other person was thinking...hehe

Oh well...i am hoping for a continuation. Any chance that would happen?

last edited at Feb 1, 2014 9:43PM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Oops Little pieces of my heart came out ; w;

Toki
joined Jan 30, 2014

A- - -ahh AHHHHHHH~! hng!
Something just broke inside of me. I bet miss fortune teller didn't expect that girls she's giving advice fall in love with another girl. Might be she herself retrain from her forbidden love.

Aww~ I wish that girl just fall inlove with you misFortune Teller ~(; w ; )

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

At first when she said "I tell her what to do" I was like "woah...controlling much!" But then learns that she's a fortune teller then yeah...make sense ahahaha but yeouch! That was deep....

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

what hurts more is if the fortune teller could foresee her fate with the girl as non-couple.
If...

joined Jul 3, 2011

How bitter-sweet. You try to help her and lose her because of it.

20572_311167636941_6582597_n
joined Apr 22, 2013

How bitter-sweet. You try to help her and lose her because of it.

Yeah, in the beginning I was getting the impression they were friends and thinking, oh this isn't going to work at all. Even more so at the end. There are certain people, no matter how much you love them it doesn't mean it will work.

joined Apr 1, 2013

In chapter 2 she will come back crying. falling in her arms. Happy Ending ever after.

Policeeverybreathyoutakesingles
joined Oct 27, 2013

I have to agree with what was mostly said here. Any relationship with the fortune teller would be pretty one sided, IMO. Yes it is a bit sad, but I feel as if it were a good happy end as well. They never really had the connection the fortune teller suggests in the beginning it was just the twisted reality she wanted. It was give advice and take advice only. Sure they were familiar with each other, but it was a love that would most likely never bloom. Anyway that's just my opinion.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

She should have taken her own advice. Talk from heart to heart and ask her out...sigh!

I think it was one of those "you don't know what you have until it's gone" moments. In this case, it was love. =(

76925bc27b36af156d0671bdda0b25dc65afa68f
joined Sep 5, 2011

She got so caught up in the lives of others that she forgot about her own. The curse of a fortune teller: you can foresee another's future but you mustn't meddle with your own.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

I think even if Ms Fortune Teller told her her feelings, a relationship between them won't be a healthy one. The girl has come to depend on her. They only ever exchange questions and pieces of advice. The more Miss Fortune Teller knows about the girl, the more infatuated she becomes (with her). However, the girl practically knows nothing about the other.

joined Jul 17, 2013

(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

I dunno... I think the fortune teller lady came off as a control freak. I mean, maybe she was only telling her what to do because of her job, but the way she worded it just made it sound kinda like she reveled in that power.

joined Mar 12, 2014

The fortune teller eyes creeps me out a bit. She even reminds me of Onashia. From Simoun if you're wondering

To reply you must either login or sign up.