Forum › Happy Sugar Life discussion

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Secret ending reveal: Shio's the murderer.

Shiro's the mastermind she is just acting all cute while in real she is the devil her self.

And Sato being the agressive yandere is a ploy to protect everyone around her. Its not gona happen but if it did that would be so amazeing.

I remember reading some other yuri psychological horror with an amnesiac little girl and a murderous older girl where the murderous older girl was attempting the whole time to prevent the little girl from remembering that she herself had killed her parents.

last edited at Apr 7, 2017 5:54PM

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Shiro's the mastermind she is just acting all cute while in real she is the devil her self.

And Sato being the agressive yandere is a ploy to protect everyone around her. Its not gona happen but if it did that would be so amazeing.

I remember reading some other yuri psychological horror with an amnesiac little girl and a murderous older girl where the murderous older girl was attempting the whole time to prevent the little girl from remembering that she herself had killed her parents.

I'd be so happy if you could remember the title, it sounds like something I must read

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I'd be so happy if you could remember the title, it sounds like something I must read

sorry that I've spoiled the ending. Take heart that that is probably the most mundane of the of the bizarre revelations in this story https://dynasty-scans.com/series/mugen_no_minamo_ni

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

Hence why she's wracked with guilt and where her mother went... What will her brother think...

Kidding, kidding. The people in the bag are probably the people they took the apartment from, no? She did say, "thanks for letting us have your house" after all.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Ok, I will call it...

Shio murdered her kidnapper/mom pedo bf. Satou only chopped up his body to protect Shio.

Considering that Satou was half-naked in chapter 1, maybe she was going with that guy to his apartment before she find Shio

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

BUT WHO WAS BAG?

Wasn't it the co-worker who confessed to Sato and who mysteriously disappeared/"quit" afterwards? Sato reaaally regretted to have told her she liked her, even if it was a lie, felt like she betrayed Shio.

last edited at Apr 8, 2017 5:57PM

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

sorry that I've spoiled the ending. Take heart that that is probably the most mundane of the of the bizarre revelations in this story https://dynasty-scans.com/series/mugen_no_minamo_ni

Thank you! it is ok I am sure I'll still love it :D

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

In conclusion: almost everyone is bat shit crazy
I wonder if Shouko will ever join the band wagon...

joined Apr 27, 2015

poor guy

FriedBreadfast
Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

This gets further creeptastic? Okay. Sure.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

"How to train a lolicon...."

joined Apr 30, 2014

I'm seriously wondering if Shio would affect other people who gaze at her directly like those 2.

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

Ploy twist, now we have two yandere characters

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

The girl used loli sock!

It's super effective!

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

This chapter was sad

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Such a shame about mitsuboshi-kun. I liked his character a lot especially how he tried to save himself from the trauma he suffered, that was pretty touching.......until the author turned him into a fking pervert paedophile

Homura E.N.D
Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Damn, it's only been one chapter but I miss Sato's auntie very much. :D

Will girly pedo-kun sniff Shio-chan's other sock? Will Bubblegum Buns stare blank eyed right on some other characters' face while threatening them in the slightest sight of curious human conversation? Find out, on the next chapter of "I kidnapped a kid and want to bang it possessively".

Only in selected yuri-websites.

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I count 4 so far: Satou, Mitsuboshi, the manager who molested Mitsuboshi, and Suu.

Mitsuboshi acts so goofy so much of the time that it's easy to dismiss him, but I found his lines this chapter profoundly disturbing. I think that's what I like so much about this series - even though it's so theatrical and extreme, I still end up empathizing with the characters.

last edited at May 4, 2017 6:41AM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The girl used loli sock!

It's super effective!

TWENTY THREE NINETEEN!!!

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

I feel like Sato, being overly possessive and all, would be put off by anyone else having anything to do with Shio. So I imagine that she gave an old sock of her own or crafted one similar enough to trick him. I wouldn't even be surprised if she smelled just like Shio at this point. If Sato is crazy enough, and the boy isn't crazy enough to magically know if the scent belongs to Shio, Sato could use her scent on the sock to get him familiar/addicted to her scent/existence instead as he keeps indulging himself with the sock (if they don't smell 100% the same, that is).

But that's a convoluted plan so maybe she just sacrificed the sock after weighing the pluses and minuses of getting him knee deep into trouble with her. It's manga so if people are crazy enough, they'll immediately recognize the scent of the people they're obsessed with by manga law even if they haven't been in contact with them for long periods of time. I hope she didn't sacrifice the sock though!

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Lol.

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

As easy as it is to dislike Mitsuboshi... I've gotta feel sorry for him here. This will not end well for him.

I count 4 so far: Satou, Mitsuboshi, the manager who molested Mitsuboshi, and Suu.

Mitsuboshi acts so goofy so much of the time that it's easy to dismiss him, but I found his lines this chapter profoundly disturbing. I think that's what I like so much about this series - even though it's so theatrical and extreme, I still end up empathizing with the characters.

Doesn't the teacher count?

FriedBreadfast
Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

But that's a convoluted plan so maybe she just sacrificed the sock after weighing the pluses and minuses of getting him knee deep into trouble with her.

I pretty sure that sock only goes up to mid-shin

last edited at May 5, 2017 1:32AM

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

I pretty sure that sock only goes up to mid-shin

...an old sock of her own or crafted one similar enough...

Old meaning from a different uniform with shorter socks if she didn't make it herself. If I were a yandere, I would be disgusted/miffed by the thought of someone else having access to or a piece of my 'happiness.'

It would make more sense later on if we get to see Sato agonizing over having to give Shio's sock to the boy, if only for a few panels. For simplicity's sake, Sato probably gave the real one.

What I meant to say was that I could imagine her going about this another way xP Getting him familiar/addicted to her scent and existence instead of Shio's so that she can have a certain control over his trauma of women and insert other twisted reasons.

Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

What I meant to say was that I could imagine her going about this another way xP Getting him familiar/addicted to her scent and existence instead of Shio's so that she can have a certain control over his trauma of women and insert other twisted reasons.

It's becoming increasingly possible that we're looking at a potential harem of pedophiles end.

To reply you must either login or sign up.