Forum › Kasumi and Acchan discussion

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Sadly, the story is currently on a hiatus - no new chapters since around December.

GOD DAMN IT

I KNEW THIS WAS ALL TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

My reaction after reading chapter only to read this news:

last edited at Apr 6, 2017 7:34PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

And now... we wait... and maybe even forget about this...

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

Sadly, the story is currently on a hiatus - no new chapters since around December.

GOD DAMN IT

...well shit

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

All of ya'll calm down lol. It's not that bad, 9 months is nothing.

Slime
joined Aug 19, 2013

Sigh, I was going to gush about how this is the first new series in awhile that I really thoroughly enjoy (the girls just seem so real and they're really really cute!) but then I read about a hiatus.... ;_;

Why is it so much great yuri gets dropped, stopped, or... sigh. Well, I've really enjoyed what I've read up until now. I hope this series gets continued sometime in the future. It's REALLY GOOD!!!!!!

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

GOD DAMN IT

Fucking hell kill me pls

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Dude I'm reading this late at night/early in morning so Wtf with that kiss on the cheek XD I had to stop myself from laughing at full blast.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

yup you're right.
maybe it'll end up just like certain series such as, cough cough Under one Roof or maybe clear the throat Fluttering Feelings.

joined Mar 21, 2017

yup you're right.
maybe it'll end up just like certain series such as, cough cough Under one Roof or maybe clear the throat Fluttering Feelings.

At least this one goes on hiatus on a better note.

last edited at Apr 7, 2017 3:11AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

yup you're right.

At least this one goes on hiatus on a better note.

+1

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

yup you're right.

Man under one roof and fluttering feelings
R.I.P
Hopefully this one gets completed

Manga and work aside i really hope ff author pulls through with her illness.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Does anyone else get the feeling that the front desk girl from the karaoke place is dating the girl Kasumi talked to in the bathroom?

Tree%20hanamaru
joined Jan 9, 2017

This series is freakin gold, I love it so much! Kasumi's nosebleeds though xD

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Does anyone else get the feeling that the front desk girl from the karaoke place is dating the girl Kasumi talked to in the bathroom?

Dude

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

She does look like the committee member in the spin-off.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Kicchan is wise. You should listen to her black haired girl.

Actually, I'm not sure I've seen that line of reasoning pulled off in yuri before. "We shouldn't date. No, it's not because two girls dating is impossible, we're musicians. It's because we have a professional relationship and that's asking for every kind of trouble."

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Kicchan is wise. You should listen to her black haired girl.

Actually, I'm not sure I've seen that line of reasoning pulled off in yuri before. "We shouldn't date. No, it's not because two girls dating is impossible, we're musicians. It's because we have a professional relationship and that's asking for every kind of trouble."

I've seen it.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

GOD DAMN IT, ACCHAN, YOU USELESS LESBIAN

I take it back. Atta job, Acchan

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

GOD DAMN IT

Fucking hell kill me pls

Oh for fuck's sake

joined May 19, 2016

I have no idea WHY I did what I did, but when Acchan kissed Kasumi's cheek in front of the street musicians, my hands automatically clasped together and i shook them all around and over my head... The heck was I doing, praying?! my heart is gonna burst here! XD

joined Apr 8, 2017

Hallo!

While yes, I do agree with your dismay at this hiatus... I dare say that, whether it gets continued or not, it's been a good run. This spot right here? Decent place for a cliffhanger, despite it being a Slice-o-Life story. And, at least there's THAT kind of glimpse into the future, albeit via her hoping/daydreaming.

New%20iconn
joined Dec 4, 2015

at least this author has other works to look at... i mean this manga was by far my favorite but the other ones have the same sense of humor and romance, even if it gets a little incestuous lol

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

I don't mind stories with multiple pairings but beyond two it usually borders on unrealistic. It's like that kiss and white lily series where literally EVERYONE is gay and it's like lol

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Hallo!

While yes, I do agree with your dismay at this hiatus... I dare say that, whether it gets continued or not, it's been a good run. This spot right here? Decent place for a cliffhanger, despite it being a Slice-o-Life story. And, at least there's THAT kind of glimpse into the future, albeit via her hoping/daydreaming.

Oh! A newcomer!

Welcome to Dynasty-scans! It's really nice to have you here. You can chat with other user in Dynasty Cafe. I guess see you there :)

joined Sep 11, 2016

Hope is not yet lost! I don't speak Japanese, but google translate leaves me to believe shes selling a 58 page volume with some kind of surprise or announcement at the end of it.
https://twitter.com/konpuudo/status/852720617618980864

To reply you must either login or sign up.