Forum › Gakkou Gurashi! discussion

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Yeah Yuki x Kurumi was revived hard this chapter.

I means Kurumi x Miki still has that sexual tension going on with them. But Yuki x Kurumi are still the closer pair

last edited at Mar 30, 2017 8:46AM

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

Yeah Yuki x Kurumi was revived hard this chapter.

I means Kurumi x Miki still has that sexual tension going on with them. But Yuki x Kurumi are still the closer pair

Why not both? 3-some? Triangle-ship?
People seem to argue about MikixKurumi, YukixKurumi or even MikixYuki.
Yuki has great chemistry with either, because she's the caring girl that has lotsa love for everybody - and because she's smol and sweet and shines light into this dark world, everybody close to her wants to protect her. Everybody would merely be surviving without her, but she enables them to live.
I do still think, that KurumixMiki share a very different bond, and one that is much more one equal terms in comparison. Though, I hope we get Miki taking action or at least get a few panels from her POV soon, because her quietly brooding and cautiously observing Kurumi's behaviour is making me anxious...
Meantime, Yuki clinging to Kurumi and even in the panel looking up to her while proclaiming her intent to protect Kurumi is (though a lovely notion) mostly showing just how much she needs protection herself. She's grown emotionally to now being much more capable and reliable, but she's still the cute and sweet one, and if anything this scene might make Kurumi fight even harder (internally and externally). Which then again, may already be a way to for her to "protect" Kurumi...

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

For some reason, I had confused this series with another I didn't like this whole time and never gave it a chance. Well, now I'm all caught up and enjoy it a lot.

Zombies are certainly hard to do without being, well, overdone as they are but I'm really enjoying this series.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

For some reason, I had confused this series with another I didn't like this whole time and never gave it a chance. Well, now I'm all caught up and enjoy it a lot.

Zombies are certainly hard to do without being, well, overdone as they are but I'm really enjoying this series.

Like any good zombie series, it's not really about the zombies. The fragility of the human mind is a more interesting topic, and it's covered well here, especially with the focus on mutual dependence.

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

This is one of those series where I don't want the story to end because the characters are so real and complex. I feel like I'm forcibly torn away to series like these when they end T^T

*edited for grammar issues.

last edited at Apr 29, 2017 7:35AM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

The cat is out of the box

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I have a terrible feeling that everyone on that carrier is a Zombie.

Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

The cat is out of the box

And yet, even after observing it, the cat still exists in a state between life and death.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This chapter was way too short. Ended just as it was getting somewhere :(

Chitosewink
joined Jan 24, 2015

I have a terrible feeling that everyone on that carrier is a Zombie.

Well, there is a chance there are survivors inside the ship. Theoretically those things can be sealed up to protect against NBC attack, but I don't see why the author would know that, it isn't easy information to find. Plus it isn't moving and given the amount of time that's past, I think it's safe to say they're all dead.

What's more interesting is the hull number. 77 is an Atlantic carrier. I wonder if it's significant, but it's probably not and they just used the Bush as a drawing reference. I'm still holding on to the "isolated in Japan" theory so I'm hoping this is supposed to represent the carrier that was stationed in Yokosuka.

last edited at May 8, 2017 4:36AM

Ghost Shogun
Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Curses... because of you guys (mostly -if not only- the translation team), saying things like a "Yandere Yuki", I thought something weird in this chapter... but really, I can't even comprehend why a simple "I will protect you" was considered a yandere flag (kinda, I know it was just a joke, or rather, I hope, but still), Yuki is too precious for this (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Also, I suppose there is no comments about this new chapter because of the chapters in the main page suffering kamikakushi sometimes right?

PS: Also², I'm starting to ship Rii-chan and Shino.

last edited at Jun 1, 2017 1:41AM

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Radio DJ was affected by arial infection due to broadcasting on air alot

punches self in the face

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Yes! I knew Kurumi was super awesome!

joined Feb 24, 2014

Hiatus NOOOOOO :(

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

"If you are an alien or a monkey man in a suit, then we must have failed."

Wow. It's supposed to be a little silly but I can only feel the seriousness behind that line and the rest of what she wrote.
Inb4 a monkey man in a suit from another plant digs out Yuki's hat, Rii's teddy bear, and Miki's diary from the ground using Kurumi's shovel.

ALSO, KURUMI AND YUKI FOREVER!

Ghost Shogun
Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Hiatus NOOOOOO²

But,
Yes!! my ship is in the game (or will be)

ALSO, KURUMI AND YUKI FOREVER!

ALL THE YES!!!!

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Kurumi is playable in Kirara Fantasia?

Money? Here take all my money. Give me the shovel knight of the Kirara world

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Sounds like the hiatus is over. Seems to be returning December 22.

joined Mar 22, 2017

And this series is back. The latest chapter (Translated) is out. (But nobody upload in this site yet)

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Had to re-read the series, I forgot the story. But man it has been awhile

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

I missed the kicks to my kokoro

Screen%20shot%202019-06-20%20at%206.20.42%20am
joined May 6, 2017

It has returned!!!!!

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Radio DJ was affected by arial infection due to broadcasting on air alot

punches self in the face

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gakkou_gurashi_ch58#2

Probably a good character gone to waste

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Kurumi, what's a playar. String girls left and right....

Like you can ship literally everyone with her. Including shovel-kun

last edited at Jan 2, 2018 9:25PM

joined Mar 22, 2017

That “including Shovel-kun” I almost choke my food with that.

But KuruYuki is still da best XD
Yuuri mental state is even more fragile than Yuki is right now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.