Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Img_2661
joined Dec 23, 2015

Wow triangle ...I think threesome is about to enter...

91174211_215395393136656_8792315491096985600_n
joined Dec 5, 2016

It's a generalized statement, sure, but I don't see why it's wrong and cruel. Unless you're saying that it's ok for people to not love themselves? It's not that they can't have meaningful relationships, it just means that it's harder for them to open up completely because of insecurities. Love doesn't always have to mean romantic love, it just stands for relationships in general.

It's not a matter of being ok or not if you can't help it, is it? It's wrong to say this kind of stuff because it's not really true, you're completely capable of loving someone, opening up to them and trusting them even if you can't love yourself. This and that are different things. And it's cruel because if the person believes you, they may think it's pointless to seek support in an intimate relationship because of that inability to love themselves, which may actually make things worse :(

This is just one case, but if it serves as an example, I dated a boy in the past who had a couple of traumas and was suicidal. He often said he was unable to love himself. Yet from the very moment I met him, I felt that he trusted me and I that could trust him. We opened up to each other and we've spoken extensively about these things. I'm very sad that I wasn't able to really help but I've never felt anything other than loved when I was with him.

This brings to mind the phrase "no one will love you if you can't love yourself". I hear that often from friends and family and I really used to believe it until someone mentioned how cruel it is to basically say a person's unworthy of love due to their personal struggles.

But I'm not a psychiatrist yet (will be in a few years ♡), I don't have any arguments or examples to back me up on this, I'm just speaking from personal experience, and I understand if you disagree.

last edited at Mar 5, 2017 7:24AM

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

I wonder if Touko would have fallen for Maki had she heard him say this before Yuu.
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch07#11

lildevilinhell
Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

I wonder if Touko would have fallen for Maki had she heard him say this before Yuu.
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch07#11

She probably could have. Only thing is Maki wouldn't be nearly as easy going as Yuu with all the affection Touko would shower over him. Considering how he seemed to repulsed at the idea of taking part in the relationship rather than being a spectator.

last edited at Mar 5, 2017 10:13AM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

@ceciliasol

I can see where you're coming from. It's a valid example.

This brings to mind the phrase "no one will love you if you can't love yourself".

If it is this notion, then I agree that it's wrong and cruel. Those with insecurities and personal struggles are the ones that need the most love and support from the people around them and they are not unworthy of these at all.

91174211_215395393136656_8792315491096985600_n
joined Dec 5, 2016

I can see where you're coming from. It's a valid example.

I may be wrong though, maybe it is harder for a person like that to love or to open up about their feelings, I don't know. All I can say is that I felt absolutely loved, trusted and cared for when I was with him.

last edited at Mar 6, 2017 7:23PM

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

At this point, I'm sure Yuu (or at least her guts) deep down already knows she's in love with Touko. She's not even denying wanting to touch her anymore. Ever since chap 16 make-out session, this is Yuu's development over the chaps so far:

17: Becomes conscious around Touko because she remembers the kiss. (Possibly wants to kiss her again. Girl seems to be swallowing her saliva after staring at Touko's lips, but I could be wrong)
18: Can't even call her by her first name anymore. Thinking about how unfair Touko is in her head. Actually doesn't want Touko to stop her advances. Knows what she wants to wish for, but not sure about saying it out loud (her feelings and desire for Touko is prohibited after all if she wants to stay by her side)
19: Misses Touko over summer break and really wants to call her. Complains about Touko for not being considerate of her feelings to her friend. Buys cute PJs for summer camp sleepover (obviously for Touko, considering how she once said in one of vol 3's bonus chapter that she doesn't care about looking cute before). Very, VERY happily talks to Touko on the phone. So much so, she curls into a ball in bed while hugging her pillow tightly. Admits she feels flustered talking to Touko.
20: Tries to strip fast and goes to the bath first while trying really hard to convince herself that them seeing each other naked is nothing at all (yes, this is more of her denial attack, but hey, it's still something. Girl just learns to feel feels. Give her time before she starts feeling horny). Consciously wants to touch Touko at night, but can't because Sayaka's there.

Quite a nice analysis here
Not too much longer till drama starts up

and I get the feeling Yuu is set for heartbreak

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Have all of the original Yuri Project translations been replaced? I just rereading and it has a different feel to it.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Have all of the original Yuri Project translations been replaced? I just rereading and it has a different feel to it.

Yeah, the first volume. There were a few translation errors that contradicted later plot development/character motivation.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5041413347?pn=0&

This chapter looks freaking intense 0_0
Yuki-kun seems to have played the role we've predicted him to

last edited at Mar 26, 2017 11:43AM

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5041413347?pn=0&

This chapter looks freaking intense 0_0
Yuki-kun seems to have played the role we've predicted him to

Thank you for the update! LOL! Lots of love
Edit: i don't really know about the details, but Yuki just throw a grenade directly to Touko by saying she and her sister is not really similar. I haven't understand it as a whole but now i want to read the next chapter badly just to see Yuu's reaction to Touko

last edited at Mar 27, 2017 12:01PM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

& TL is out! Thank you based 4s as always. http://www.mediafire.com/file/ba8hh548ig3su66/%5B4s%5D_Yagate_Kimi_ni_Naru_-_21.zip

Great chapter. As we predicted, Mio isn't as perfect as Touko remembers. Tomoyuki's remark that Touko and her sister are nothing alike is a hard hit for her alright.
Touko is afraid of taking any more advantage of Yuu's kindness. Glad to see her becoming a bit more considerate of Yuu everyday, whether she even realizes it or not
Yuu's expression in the end. Poor girl. Probably a mixture of loneliness, worry, and also jealousy since she can tell something is up with Touko, but girl is by Sayaka's side instead of hers. She's been "secretly" upset about Touko holding back on her advances so Touko's further attempt at distancing herself is only gonna trigger her some more. Since next chapter is probably the last of the volume, I predict that Yuu'll come to term with her feelings somehow in it.
Title of the chapter, "導火," is translated here as "Fuse" though a friend told me that it literally means "Starting Fire." If that's the case, it's a really fitting title for the chapter.

last edited at Mar 28, 2017 12:37AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Thanks for the update. :-)

Great chapter. As we predicted, Mio isn't as perfect as Touko remembers. Tomoyuki's remark that Touko and her sister are nothing alike is a hard hit for her alright.

He did drop some serious reality on the poor girl. Now she gets a taste of severe cognitive dissonance... though I am pretty sure she is young enough to deal with it. The only question is where she goes from here.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Amazing. And Fuse. Whoa. This buildup is gonna go down soon.
Can we talk about Riko-sensei please lmao
And Sayaka's face in the back as Maki and the other guy ship teased the teachers?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yuu's shirt literally says "jelly"(fish)

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

LOL Coincidence much? For some reason the fact that the thing on her shirt is a jellyfish didn't cross my mind until you pointed it out

last edited at Mar 28, 2017 1:04PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Gudetamago posted:

LOL Coincidence much? For some reason the fact that the thing on her shirt is a jellyfish didn't cross my mind until you pointed it out

To be fair, "kurage" probably doesn't hold the same meaning in Japanese.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

To be fair, "kurage" probably doesn't hold the same meaning in Japanese.

I know, it's still a funny coincidence lol

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

These chapters are too damn short. TT__TT

Touko learning of different side of her sister might be a good thing for her actually. Maybe she'll realize she doesn't need to be perfect either and start to be more… herself. I'm not sure how that will affect her relationship with Yuu though. Yuu might be afraid of losing her "place" if that happened.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Someone is jealous of the best friend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Feb 18, 2015

Finding out that her idealized image of her sister doesn't match who she was to her friends on the student council, thus her attempt to be "just like her" isn't really succeeding, other than how she appears to the teachers and her parents, is obviously messing with Touko's mind... It is sad that she wants to go to Yuu for comfort, but is afraid to, since she thinks that Yuu's patience with her is of limited supply, when in reality, she really loves her and would rather be there for her.

That clear look of jealousy at the end is so telling... I can't wait to find out what happens next! The tension between the three of them so intense!

BTW: On page 14, the "She's so sweet..." is Touko's thoughts, right? It is kind of odd because it is on top of Yuu, but It the next page seems to indicate that it was Touko...

last edited at Mar 29, 2017 4:18PM

joined Aug 22, 2016

Feeling bad for Yuu. I wish she had someone to confide in too as it seems she's all alone in this. What Touko is saying is "She's so sweet, but I really can't trust her", but at the same time so badly wants Yuu to accept her. From here I see Touko and her friend getting close while Yuu seems to drift away a bit, for a time.

last edited at Mar 29, 2017 4:43PM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

BTW: On page 14, the "She's so sweet..." is Touko's thoughts, right? It is kind of odd because it is on top of Yuu, but It the next page seems to indicate that it was Touko...

It is Touko's since it's a continuation of her thoughts which starts with the panel above that one. So it's "Ah... She's so sweet..."

That scene is rather heart-wrenching really...

It is sad that she wants to go to Yuu for comfort, but is afraid to, since she thinks that Yuu's patience with her is of limited supply, when in reality, she really loves her and would rather be there for her.

This series is messing me up, man. Touko's lack of understanding in how relationships work because of her insecurities about herself & her belief that Yuu doesn't really love or care about her is just... ; _ ;

last edited at Mar 29, 2017 4:37PM

1383023_409776295790444_214555291_n
joined Jul 17, 2016

Feeling bad for Yuu. I wish she had someone to confide in too as it seems she's all alone in this. What Touko is saying is "She's so sweet, but I really can't trust her".

It's actually the opposite. Yuu is the only person Touko trusts, she did want to talk to her about her sister problems but is afraid of Yuu thinking Touko is taking advantage of her kindness.
I think Touko is going to use Sayaka for comfort instead, now that both of them know that Sayaka is aware of Touko's issues and Touko is fine with that. This will get interesting...

0000profile%20pic_my%20food%20seems%20to%20be%20very%20cute
joined Feb 26, 2017

I think Touko is going to use Sayaka for comfort instead, now that both of them know that Sayaka is aware of Touko's issues and Touko is fine with that. This will get interesting...

I didn't thought about that! Well, now I'm bit scared and excited at the same time. I really can't wait for the next chapter. T.T

To reply you must either login or sign up.