Forum › Sweetest Love discussion

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

Tokoharu is a nanofate god

Afterhours37675l
joined Aug 18, 2016

I love the author's attitude. "If I don't draw this damn NanoFate smut, no one will!"

And they're really good at it, too!

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Nanoha x Fate is one of the cutest ships (there is no contest).
:D

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Regarding the afterword, Fate does seem to have a mother complex, even if it became more tame over the years.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Fate: But I'm sure even if you were my mother, I'd fall in love with you all the same.

Me: thinks about Precia

Ehhhh, Fate...better not.

last edited at Mar 16, 2017 2:15PM

joined Mar 11, 2017

Fate: But I'm sure even if you were my mother, I'd fall in love with you all the same.

Me: thinks about Precia

Ehhhh, Fate...better not.

You are 100% missing the point of that line. She's saying that she'd love Nanoha unconditionally. Not that she'd love anyone who is her mother.

joined Apr 11, 2016

i knew i read this doujin before i made this account. the repost had the quality better. #NanoFateforLife

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Ah I miss this. Always love reading it again. Funny how I was craving for some NanoFate today too

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Nothing quite like classic Tokoharu getting reposted on my birthday. Y'all shouldn't have.

41tfud1d6wl
joined Jun 14, 2016

Both of them are the cutest :3

joined Jan 29, 2017

Ah, a new translation. Makes more sense actually.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Ever since the first time I saw the anime, I can only read the word "fate" properly when it's not followed by "-chan", otherwise my mind just automatically changes it into "feito". The things anime are capable of doing to me are amazing.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I keep coming back to this one! So good but it makes me cry ;_;

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Nanoha at this time is a pretty huge franchise, but you'll do OK if you just start with this:
https://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=2430
and continue in release order.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I never did understand the whole "licking through panties before taking them off" thing, despite it being common in NSFW stuff.

joined Jun 13, 2017

I wonder if anyone plans to redo the rest of Tokoharu's books. It'd be nice, they could use it.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Never gets old. Just keeps getting better and better every time to be honest.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Reading it again ^^ and it is so danm cute!

Iloveherface
joined Jul 12, 2020

I don't know the characters or the anime, but this was extremely sweet and heartwarming...
I wish everybody find their special person to feel the intimacy that this doujinshi give to us.

joined Jul 11, 2020

I don't know the characters or the anime, but this was extremely sweet and heartwarming...
I wish everybody find their special person to feel the intimacy that this doujinshi give to us.

That's NanoFate: sweet and heartwarming perfection.

joined Oct 25, 2010

This is such a great story with two sweet loving girls. I have always enjoyed Nanoha and Fate. They are so much in love. Thanks for posting this beautiful story!

joined Oct 25, 2010

This is a wonderful story with beautiful ideas and artwork! Nanoha and Fate are one of the first pairs I had encountered! Their love for each other is truly magical! They are completely in love with each other. They remind me in some ways of Sakura and Tomoyo! Sakura was my first encounter with yuri lovers! I think Shizuru and Natsuki were second ., then Marisa and Alice! What a wonderful idea —- love without conditions —- love without your eyes determining your feelings for your special someone! Truly magical and special!

joined Oct 25, 2010

So very beautiful and intense! This is a beautiful powerful story!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Nanoha and Fate love each other deeply and more than many characters! I always enjoy their stories and even if they are sad in ways I still enjoy their adventures with each other! They are a truly beautiful and precious couple! Even after many years, I still feel happy when I read their stories! They will be a happy couple forever in my heart!

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Beautiful, iconic, wholesome

To reply you must either login or sign up.