Forum › Sweetest Love discussion

Bikko
joined Feb 17, 2022

need this directly injected into my veins...

joined Oct 25, 2010

No matter the time since I last read this story, I always feel warm and fuzzy. Their love is always potent and unwavering in intensity! They are always in love with each other! True love never becomes stale ! They are one of my favorite yuri couples!

joined Oct 25, 2010

This is a great story about love and how it accepts the good, bad, and mediocre sides of any one a person loves! The lover sees the best and good of each other! It accepts their loved one with no regrets or complaints! Fate is loved so much by Nanoha! Of course, this love is mutual! Fate loves Nanoha too! A girl who was made —not born. If I remember correctly, Precia made Fate as a vessel for Alicia! So, Nanoha’s love is very different from anything Fate has ever experienced! I am sure that they are both happy and loved very much by all the people who know them as well as by each other! Love does not limit its boundaries! It accepts all beings as unique and precious!! It’s not limited to just being available for a couple only!

joined Oct 25, 2010

This is a great story. I love it , because it fits what I remember watching lyrical Nanoha. Fate was the child that was not loved. Precia made her as a vessel for Alicia. If her creator had been successful, Fate Tesstorosa would have been disappeared in time.

last edited at Mar 23, 2024 1:56PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.