joined Jul 24, 2015

Whoa, where did you get the imgur link? *-*

On /u/, why you ask?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Whoa, where did you get the imgur link? *-*

On /u/, why you ask?

It's just rip cus I didn't see it on fb TTvTT
Thanks for sharing! (can you like, keep doing that LOL it's super helpful)

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Chapter 14 (eng): https://imgur.com/a/TWts9

Thank you for posting it for us! ^.^

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I apologize for the large image (I already reduced it by half but it's still big) but I just saw this from a japanese twitter account I'm following and I thought some might be amused by this. I don't even read the manga but the reactions are A++++.

last edited at Jan 5, 2017 4:48AM

joined Sep 21, 2014

I was fairly amused, until I recognised the uniforms/art and realised it spoiled this [dropped] yuri series and I cringed really hard. It's not your fault tho, you wouldn't have known.
Good thing I don't remember the side characters, and hopefully, if it does get picked up again, I won't remember that this scene happened
Also this is the link/context for that tweet

last edited at Jan 5, 2017 4:48AM

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I was fairly amused, until I recognised the uniforms/art and realised it spoiled this [dropped] yuri series and I cringed really hard. It's not your fault tho, you wouldn't have known.
Good thing I don't remember the side characters, and hopefully, if it does get picked up again, I won't remember that this scene happened

oh crap, I'll change it. Sorry!

joined Sep 21, 2014

oh crap, I'll change it. Sorry!

In this case, it's obviously not your fault tho, you wouldn't have known, so I'm totally fine about it/no hard feelings :)
Well, I did edit my post to include the link tho uuuh. Well, the joke(s) are still great.
It was this manga btw.

last edited at Jan 5, 2017 7:05AM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Chapter 15 raws.

I'm dead

that's a fuckload of text and pages for her conversation with Takeda, I hope it helped Yuma figure shit out about Hotaru or something, cus yo that end tho, I don't know what their relationship became after the nurse's office kiss, but Yuma is slowly emotionally breaking down

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

1 year 1 Fucking year Im waiting for New chapters a anime is comming so I guess this series is still going in Japan what the fuck
Pls guys do something

Oh wait This series will come out in Germany so I guess im in the lucky Site

joined Sep 21, 2014

Uhhmm okayyy...

For those who would like to reread or catch up:
Netsuzou Trap Chap 8 https://imgur.com/a/EAnw1
 Netsuzou Trap Chap 9 https://imgur.com/a/Mr7j2
 Netsuzou Trap Chapter 10 https://imgur.com/a/S5x9d
 Netsuzou Trap Chapter 11 https://imgur.com/a/LDXQz
 Netsuzou TRAP chapter 12 by CHAOSTEAM https://imgur.com/a/XWG7e

Chaper 13 TL: http://m.imgur.com/a/tXoU6

Chapter 14 (eng): https://imgur.com/a/TWts9

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

I'm not sure why but I feel this type of NTR story it doesn't really suit the yuri genre. I'm feeling too much confliction between the characters and what I'm what I feel about this series as a whole. I feel that the "yuri genre" is a place that primarily consists of female characters and perhaps some occasional male characters one the side (however they never play a large role or involve themselves in the romance). This series, on the other hand, brings in a mix of Het and Yuri with some Abuse that makes it hard for me to root for a specific pairing. In my opinion, yuri is best left to a relationship between two female characters without negative interference from male characters.

last edited at Feb 25, 2017 9:58PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

In my opinion, yuri is best left to a relationship between two female characters without negative interference from male characters.

But that's just your preference for yuri. Drama and angst don't make it less of yuri.
I don't agree that all yuri stories should have all female cast. Because I like realism too.
Also in an all female cast, sometimes it just feels like the girls are "prison gay" since there are no options for them left besides girls. And it's safe, because a lot of the Japanese audience thinks that when these girls get out of this situation, they'll go back to men.

So yeah, having male characters is also good because it shows that these girls don't do it because they have no other choice for partner.
I mean, look at how harems work. There are gay undertones in a lot of them, and as soon as a male character enters, they all act like crazy to get him.

As long as they don't show the female actually having romantic feelings for the male character, or any het sx scene, I'd say it's pretty yuri. And both Hotaru and Yuma have shown that they are not actually interested in their bfs.

last edited at Feb 26, 2017 7:20AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

So yeah, having male characters is also good because it shows that these girls don't do it because they have no other choice for partner.
I mean, look at how harems work. There are gay undertones in a lot of them, and as soon as a male character enters, they all act like crazy to get him.

?????

Bruh, that doesn't make any sense.

last edited at Feb 26, 2017 10:52AM

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

?????

Bruh, that doesn't make any sense

They're talking about the classic excuse of "oh they're only hooking up with each other because there aren't any boys around, they're obviously just compensating for the lack of men by treating each other as a replacement, they're just practicing, soon they'll graduate and seek real relationship with men, no worries, they're not really gay". The presence of guys in yuri would be to remove that "excuse", and say "look, there are men, but they still choose another girl, they still pick each other, their "current" sexuality is neither temporary nor dependent on their environment".

last edited at Feb 26, 2017 11:56AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

They're talking about the classic excuse of "oh they're only hooking up with each other because there aren't any boys around, they're obviously just compensating for the lack of men by treating each other as a replacement, they're just practicing, soon they'll graduate and seek real relationship with men, no worries, they're not really gay". The presence of guys in yuri would be to remove that "excuse", and say "look, there are men, but they still choose another girl, they still pick each other, their "current" sexuality is neither temporary nor dependent on their environment".

Ah, now i get it. Thanks for explaining it.

But if i'm being honest, this manga does it in a really aangst way. Unless author wanted it to be so dramatic and aangst, there were really other better way to do it.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^ You haven't read much of her other work yet have ya?

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Chapter 16 raws.

Any word on chapter 16 eng?

joined Jun 12, 2015
2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

@h3x and @asukoari
Thanks! ^.^

joined Jan 17, 2015

This is currently being translated Choasteam, they have the latest chapters available and already translated to English, you can check them out on their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ChaosTeam/
I'm very grateful to their team and their hard work :3 as they are also translators to Citrus

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
joined Oct 5, 2016

Chapter 16 (eng)

This actually feels a bit like a turning point in the story. This is the first time anyone's actually busted out the "L" word. Until now both of the girls have been operating under the core assumption that of course they're straight. It's why our protagonist didn't view the stuff she was doing with her friend as cheating, because you can't cheat with another girl.

Someone actually introducing the idea that the reason she had a boyfriend was to hide who she really was - a lesbian - is a subtle but massive change to her world view.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Hm, you're right. I hadn't seen it like that, though i was surprised that's what he thought. Like oh, yeah, i guess it could seem like that to him
Though I got to say that the end of the chapter made me laugh. I was expecting something big, and I guess it is "something big", especially coming from Yuma (who's always hesitant, reluctant and apparently unsuccessful at ever confronting Hotaru), but it's funny that we're more or less back to square one, with the difference being that now BOTH of them are using "practicing" as an excuse for their feelings, and that Yuma is more or less aware of how she feels (??)

I thought that it would wrap up soon enough, maybe in the next volume, but pfft it seems like it's totally gonna be dragged on some more

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

To me this cycle of not confronting their feelings is still interesting. After this point, Kodama should add something different though. Like not the usual experimenting and fanservisey stuff. The story needs to move on, but up until this point, it hasn't gone repetitive.
That's why author was probably holding the Fujiwara card so long. So she could use it at the moment where the story needs something new.

There are a lot of possibilities that might happen after this. I tend to believe it will be interesting. Only thing I don't wanna see is this photo going viral around the school and everyone giving them weird looks/avoid talking to them.
On the other hand, Takeda might even be supportive of Yuma and not create drama.

joined Feb 9, 2017

More

To reply you must either login or sign up.